This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Why? Leverkusen and its players are pretty anonymous, compared to Roma which is under the spotlights with mourinho
    leverkusen play in europa league next season and came short 2 pts from champions league, roma missed everything coming 7th in the league. and maybe with mou they will come 6th next season. they are waaaaaaay behind Inter, Juve, Milan, Atalanta, Napoli and ended up 7th and 5 pts behind 6th. at the samepoints as 8th team sassulo..

mou is good, no doubt and he is the biggest star in roma by far.. but its a crap team its not like Cafu or Totti is there..

but i would like to se Schick Azmoun duo in germany.
    Seriuosy Zenith would trash Roma.. NOW IM GOING TO exaggarate a bit just for fun, Roma is the Brighton of Italy
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Leverkusen would be great. Huge iranian diaspora here in Cologne, Bonn and Düsseldorf. They gonna cheer for him at the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        mou is good, no doubt and he is the biggest star in roma by far.. but its a crap team its not like Cafu or Totti is there..
        Spinazzola is basically Cafu.

Roma outperformed Leverkusen in EL last season and 1 thing is for sure, both are levels clear of Zenit who are a joke side.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Spinazzola is basically Cafu.
          Roma outperformed Leverkusen in EL last season and 1 thing is for sure, both are levels clear of Zenit who are a joke side.
          spinazola had a fantastic euros but its just a few games. i enjoyed watching him play. but he isnt close to cafu, the best wb of all time.. and he is injured and its not certain he will be as good again.
          Zenit is better than roma, eaven Dzyubas left sock is better than Roma lol.

now if Mou coached Zenith that would be cool, they would be much better than now in CL, but now I say Azmoun should take Leverkusen offer or stay at Zenith one last season playing CL if its only Roma on the table.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Leverkusen apparently close to announcing him! Gonna be a sick. combo with Schick

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Guys either move is really fantastic. I don’t know how we can be mad if either goes thru.

The fact there are 2 suitors officially in the race probably means they will push each other. If roma really want him they have no time for BS and need to put their money where their mouth is.

Leverkusen I think is the safe option, and in a wc year that may also be very wise. Less pressure/spotlight, a team with a well defined style, can form a great duo with schick, has EL football to also show himself in. Ofc roma is a bigger club but more variables are associated with him having a successful year in lead up to WC there vs at leverkusen.

Comment

Not sure why some of you view the Bundesliga as significantly worse than Serie A, how many years has it been since one of the Serie A teams won a CL title? This isn't the 90s anymore where Italian football is the peak. Both leagues are good and comparible to England/Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  leverkusen play in europa league next season and came short 2 pts from champions league, roma missed everything coming 7th in the league. and maybe with mou they will come 6th next season. they are waaaaaaay behind Inter, Juve, Milan, Atalanta, Napoli and ended up 7th and 5 pts behind 6th. at the samepoints as 8th team sassulo..
                  but i would like to se Schick Azmoun duo in germany.
                  Seriuosy Zenith would trash Roma.. NOW IM GOING TO exaggarate a bit just for fun, Roma is the Brighton of Italy
                  Zenit play CL so it would be a better option than both Roma & leverkusen.

Joke aside, Italian league would be more exciting with two games against both milan juve inter napoli atalanta and the derby against lazio. In Bundesliga only leipzig, bayern, Dortmund (Azmoun already played them btw) would be exciting.
                  In case he would succeed in Italy it would open the doors for other Iranian (a league that would suit our footballist).
                  I just don't understand how Germany totally closed their doors to our footballist suddenly and for long. It seems we are not welcome there. In comparison, Italian biggest médias speak about our players more often, make long articles to present azmoun, etc..

I also think it would be easier for him to make a big move from Roma and in case he fails, he would find a decent exit door

Comment

BL is an amazing, entertaining league, way better than boring, defensive Serie A.

BL (and especially Bayer) play open, attacking football which is perfect for Sardar. I really think Sardar will hit the ground running in Bayer and will start bagging in goals immediately. He would make a perfect combo with Schick, and they have Wirtz and Amiri in midfield, Bailey and Diaby on the wings. This will be a very entertaining team to watch. Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Dobare tekrar mikonam:
                      keifiyaate Icardi KAMTAR NEMISHE chon Sardar ba naneh-joonesh neshaste Roosie sabzi-polo ba maahi mikhore.
                      With all due respect ardalan jan I’m not sure how you can defend a piece of shit like icardi while simultaneously blasting azmoun in every other post. Icardi was a world class CF at one point, that point is gone. He scored 7! League goals in FRANCE last season playing for PSG and 12! The season before. He was benched in many critical games vs tuchel and pochettino for...moise kean who can’t even get a game for Everton.

The guy is overweight, overpaid, and if azmoun had a <<wanda nara>> type agent I can only imagine what you would have to say about that considering how offended you seem to be that his parents live with him lol.
                      His achievements in Italy were fantastic but there is a reason inter shipped him off for a very cut price fee and since then his career is basically going down the tubes.

And btw, I’m not saying azmoun doesn’t deserve criticism. The very reason his parents live with him so long, berdyev said he wasn’t ready for a big move at rostov time Bc he had developed big ego, etc was Bc he has maturity issues. The people close to him know that and helped him through those times, or else I can guarantee you we would not see azmoun being fought over by two big european clubs today. In the meantime he has performed his task for TM impeccably and scored decisive goals whenever required, or busted his ass and man marked opposition CDMs from distributing the ball all game if needed. Never complained.

What has icardi done for you/us? An asshole who steals his best friends wife and then proceeds to irritate every club management in the world, get dropped from Argentinian NT, and fail to even put up consistent numbers for the best club in france

Comment

I think Sardar’s chances of dominating in BL is way higher than serie a especially with the supporting cast he will have around him at leverkusen. Serie a is the better league IMO but leverkusen is for sure the better team.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Roma is traditionally better club but Leverkusen also has a rich history.
                          I think Bundesliga is a right fit for Iranians. I mean Vahid who was not half striker Sardar is did pretty well in Bundesliga, i don't see how Sardar can't.
                          The league is also quiet strong. Imagine Bremen, Shalke, HSV all play in Bundesliga II this season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

its still a risky move last wcq year making such a big move. personally i'm fine with him staying in zenit and moving next summer when wcq is done

Comment

If Wout Weghorst can score 20 goals in a Bundesliga season I have no doubt Azmoun can tear up teams

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                its still a risky move last wcq year making such a big move. personally i'm fine with him staying in zenit and moving next summer when wcq is done
                                Sardar will start for TM over anyone even if he warms the bench for them.
                                There is no risk.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X