This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun won't renew
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

i hear Lewandowski wants outa byern..!! sardar to fill the void ? lol
      just sayin..!!

Comment

Confirmation on what went down in Leverkusen transfer episode...Transfer fee was agreed for 16 mil pre bonuses/ad ons. Azmoun fully wanted transfer and agreed terms. Last minute Zenit pulled out...

<<At the end of July, Zenit had the opportunity to sell Azmun to the same Bayer. And the parties verbally shook hands, converging on the amount of 16 million, excluding bonuses. Azmun himself was also happy with everything. It was planned to secure the deal with signatures as soon as Petersburgers find a replacement for the forward. But the search and negotiations dragged on, and Azmun, in parallel with this, began to produce deadly results. And in "Zenith" they decided that it makes sense to leave the Iranian.

Azmun's entourage does not quite agree with this position. The footballer's agent is still looking for options in Europe. And now every option for resolving this situation is seen as a losing one for the club.

If Azmun is still sold, then the time to find an adequate replacement will be negligible - there are three matches left before the start of the club in the Champions League. And given that the game against Ufa will take place this weekend, the potential new Zenit forward will be able to play only two matches before the European competition.

If Azmun is left, it will be a good decision for nine months. After which he will leave for free. The club will lose profits and again find itself in a situation where it will be necessary to wool the market for an adequate replacement. And with this, as the current window shows, there are problems.

If Azmun is left at Zenit, persuading him to sign a new contract, it will obviously be an overpayment. Considering the player's desire to play in Europe and the refusal to extend the contract with the wording "it's not about the money." Say, six months or a year ago, this issue could have been resolved with much less blood.>>

https://sport24.ru/news/football/202...uby-kto-pridet
        feels bad. So much for people calling him a bache nane who never wants to leave zenit. Guy was professional, did his job, was ready to make perfect step up, fee agreed, terms agreed, and zenit pulled the plug. OFC germans wouldnt agree to new more expensive deal for no apparent reason after they had just agreed one at the 16 mil mark.

Comment

At this point, Zenit rather losing him for free than selling him.
          Dyzuba struggling and if they lose Azmoun, they will be quiet thin upfront despite Yerokhin good start of the season(He is also old., 32 soon).

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Confirmation on what went down in Leverkusen transfer episode...Transfer fee was agreed for 16 mil pre bonuses/ad ons. Azmoun fully wanted transfer and agreed terms. Last minute Zenit pulled out...

<<At the end of July, Zenit had the opportunity to sell Azmun to the same Bayer. And the parties verbally shook hands, converging on the amount of 16 million, excluding bonuses. Azmun himself was also happy with everything. It was planned to secure the deal with signatures as soon as Petersburgers find a replacement for the forward. But the search and negotiations dragged on, and Azmun, in parallel with this, began to produce deadly results. And in "Zenith" they decided that it makes sense to leave the Iranian.

Azmun's entourage does not quite agree with this position. The footballer's agent is still looking for options in Europe. And now every option for resolving this situation is seen as a losing one for the club.

If Azmun is still sold, then the time to find an adequate replacement will be negligible - there are three matches left before the start of the club in the Champions League. And given that the game against Ufa will take place this weekend, the potential new Zenit forward will be able to play only two matches before the European competition.

If Azmun is left, it will be a good decision for nine months. After which he will leave for free. The club will lose profits and again find itself in a situation where it will be necessary to wool the market for an adequate replacement. And with this, as the current window shows, there are problems.

If Azmun is left at Zenit, persuading him to sign a new contract, it will obviously be an overpayment. Considering the player's desire to play in Europe and the refusal to extend the contract with the wording "it's not about the money." Say, six months or a year ago, this issue could have been resolved with much less blood.>>

https://sport24.ru/news/football/202...uby-kto-pridet

feels bad
            So Zenit pulled the plug....

Comment

Damn. So in this situation, Azmoun's blistering start to the season worked against him as it caused Zenit to reevaluate their position and ask for an increased fee.

If only he had a slow start...haha.

Comment

Zenith can behave like a mafia club because they have all the power. A shame its worked against Azmoun like this.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Damn. So in this situation, Azmoun's blistering start to the season worked against him as it caused Zenit to reevaluate their position and ask for an increased fee.

If only he had a slow start...haha.
                  With a slow start, leverkusen wouldn't have him in the shop list or wouldn't throw more than 5/10m€

Comment

Guess who? The hair/calves give it away =)

Comment

Watching the Roma v. Trabzon match, so glad Azmoun did not end up at Roma (not attractive football at all which is signature Mourinho)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        With a slow start, leverkusen wouldn't have him in the shop list or wouldn't throw more than 5/10m€
                        According to the article, they agreed on the fee in late July. And Zenit only had one match by late July (which Azmoun scored in). If Azmoun wouldn't have scored in the next few matches, I doubt Bayer would've retracted, but it would've surely made Zenit less reluctant. Pure speculation on my part, admittedly.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          According to the article, they agreed on the fee in late July. And Zenit only had one match by late July (which Azmoun scored in). If Azmoun wouldn't have scored in the next few matches, I doubt Bayer would've retracted, but it would've surely made Zenit less reluctant. Pure speculation on my part, admittedly.
                          ultimately he has to perform lol. Logic would indicate that good performances would force leverkusen to push the move through. In hindsight zenit probs thought they could squeeze a couple extra mil out of it, make them agree to 18 mio or something up front.

Already it seems that leverkusen increased from original bid of 14 guaranteed (14 + 4) to 16 guaranteed, just werent willing to up it further...

real shame but it is what it is. Thankfully his mental state hasnt been affected which shows a big maturity on that front.

Comment

I just went from being a big zenit fan to really disliking them now…..that is such a stupid, selfish, and senseless move by them. Had that taken place on deadline day I would understand the finding replacement concern but with several weeks left in the window they could have easily found someone and in the interim use Claudinho (who I know is an attacking mode but could easily be used as a striker with his great scoring record and qualities he has up front) and get them by for a few weeks.

Selfish, selfish, selfish move by zenit no questions about it.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

leverkusen wasnt a huge loss imo...!! so im sure he aint all that broken hearted it fell through ...? i aint...!
                              woulda been nice stepping stone club though to getting a more high profile eu club to grab him next though..!!

rather another crack at CL football and pad his EU scoring stats a bit more hopefully, then go to a more formidable EU club in Winter after zenit's likely exit at group stage ..!!?
                              or worse case scenario next summer as a FA, he is bound to get some much more attractive suitors chasing after his siggi and paying him well for it too..!!

i think zenit's negotiations for that laporte / laborte ?? dude is not going too well ?? hence its understandable that they would deny Azmoun a cheap and easy exit with CL action looming in a couple of months and their attacking line looking all wack n underwhelming w/o sardar headlining...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                leverkusen wasnt a huge loss imo...!! so im sure he aint all that broken hearted it fell through ...? i aint...!
                                woulda been nice stepping stone club though to getting a more high profile eu club to grab him next though..!!
                                rather another crack at CL football and pad his EU scoring stats a bit more hopefully, then go to a more formidable EU club in Winter after zenit's likely exit at group stage ..!!?
                                or worse case scenario next summer as a FA, he is bound to get some much more attractive suitors chasing after his siggi and paying him well for it too..!!
                                i think zenit's negotiations for that laporte / laborte ?? dude is not going too well ?? hence its understandable that they would deny Azmoun a cheap and easy exit with CL action looming in a couple of months and their attacking line looking all wack n underwhelming w/o sardar headlining...!!
                                Same here, also not very upset with this Leverkusen saga, he is above their level anyway.

I have said this before as well, if nothing good comes along now, he’ll have that definitely next year as free agent. I actually think he prefers that, as its also financially way more attractive to him (can ask for notably more salary as free agent).

Also, how reliable is this Russian news outlet anyway? Russian media is typically anything but reliable and accurate, this is the country that kind of invented misinformation and fake news

Comment

Working...
                                X