Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ oh but the diving club at Man City is already packed.

Comment

Azmoun to Leverkusen rumors still going strong, this journalist has 162k followers:

Screenshot_20210803-012751_Twitter.jpg

https://twitter.com/NicoSchira/statu...535621639?s=19

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

In yek nazare skakhsie man ast:
        man migam felan aslan dar bareye raftan ya mandane Sardar gozaresh nadim.
        Bezarid bere ba Krasnodar o koft o zahre maar baazi kone va AGAR ye rooz khabari
        omad ke goft Sardar ba yek teame lige dorost o hesaabi EMZAA KARDE in khabar raa post konim.
        In tanha didgaahe man ast, shayad kesani doost darand edame bedand va dar bareye emkane transfere Azmoun harf bezanand.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Danny Armstrong
          @DannyWArmstrong
          ·
          43m
          Zenit and Bayer Leverkusen are still trying to thrash out a deal for forward Sardar Azmoun, according to reports in Italy. It's understood a contract is already agreed with the player himself

https://mobile.twitter.com/DannyWArmstrong

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            ^Uzbek Azmoun!? In Algebriac terms, that mean he’s also the Uzbek Asian Messi!
            Azmoun ke nist che berese be Messi.

Man in baazikon raa parsaal dar Serie A didam, dar Roma hich maali nakhahad bood va pas az yek fasl mifroshanesh.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
              Danny Armstrong
              @DannyWArmstrong
              ·
              43m
              Zenit and Bayer Leverkusen are still trying to thrash out a deal for forward Sardar Azmoun, according to reports in Italy. It's understood a contract is already agreed with the player himself
              https://mobile.twitter.com/DannyWArmstrong
              How it comes Italians have more information about negociations between a german club and an russian one for an iranian player? Specially now Roma is out of the race?

Comment

I can't imagine Sardar is going to be happy in Leverkusen. The city itself is nothing special compared to St. Petersburg and especially the club is a meaningless midtable club.
                Hope i am wrong.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  I can't imagine Sardar is going to be happy in Leverkusen. The city itself is nothing special compared to St. Petersburg and especially the club is a meaningless midtable club.
                  Hope i am wrong.
                  You are wrong. I live next to Leverkusen in Bonn. Sure u can't compare St. Petersburg historically with most other cities in Europe. But as i said before Leverkusen is just next to Düsseldorf and Cologne. Düsseldorf got one of the highest Lifequalities in the world, with a huge rich und sophisticated iranian diaspora and Cologne got a china town like street full of iranian restraunts, book stores und cafes. He would live a like King there. Maybe he wouldn't have the fancy assistant he got in Russia. But still he would have great life with 2,8 Million € a year.

I mean le loves it to be with iranians with his nationalistic behavior, so it leverkusen should be a no-brainer for an iranian. Especially when an iranian like Shahriar Bigdeli works as a coach in Leverkusen.

Comment

Meanwhile the Uzbek kid goes to Roma for a whopping fee of 18 mil

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                      Meanwhile the Uzbek kid goes to Roma for a whopping fee of 18 mil
                      So it wasn't a loan + obligation to buy like said before. In this cas, it doesn't explain why Roma pulled out so quickly from Azmoun race against Leverkusen and its 14+4 bid.

On a sidenote, Harry kane is forcing his transfer out of Tottenham. Don't know which are the rumors to replace him there..

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Düsseldorf got one of the highest Lifequalities in the world, with a huge rich und sophisticated iranian diaspora and Cologne got a china town like street full of iranian restraunts, book stores und cafes. He would live a like King there. Maybe he wouldn't have the fancy assistant he got in Russia. But still he would have great life with 2,8 Million € a year.
                        To be honest, i wouldnt even consider living in both of those mentioned cities for free. But then again tastes are different, i wouldnt even consider living in quite beautiful St. Petersburg, just for the sake of not experiencing -25 in winter

Then again, if it has to be europe, a sunny, coastal city in Spain, Italy, and im in.

But yes i get you, most Leverkusen, Schalke, Dortmund players dont even live in those cities, cause they're just too depressing. If i had to live in Gelsenkirchen (Schalke), i would start to have suicidal thoughts within the first 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          First of all Ali Daie...go look him up.
                          Secondly I think 30 mil for Azmoun is a steep price to pay. Foreign clubs need to look at BHA and ARJ to see why. If Azmoun did that in a big league then its a bargain but for non Iranians lots of questions about him still remain. Most non Iranians prob dont see Azmoun the way we do or have followed his career like us.
                          Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                          Ali Daei was and is a legend for us, but in my opinion Azmoun has a higher ceiling, more talented than Ali Daei.

Anyway i don't want to turn it into a Azmoun vs Daei discussion. If AS Roma had seriously offered 20 million then Sardar would have been playing for AS Rome now. Instead they payed 20 million (including bonus) for some Uzbek player who isn't even good enough to shine Azmoun's shoes. That's just bad scouting on As Roma's part, it's not only Roma failing to see what a great player Azmoun is though. It seems to me that the scouting departments of European clubs are not that impressive/lacking. Like i said earlier, it's not Azmoun's fault that clubs are not offering Zenit what he is worth, do you really expect Zenit to let their star player leave for peanuts? That's not how it works my friends.

Comment

Damn Roma really signed this Shomorudov guy. Honestly, if thats the case then Ansarifard or Kaveh Rezaei easily deserve to play for Lazio. Dont even wanna start about Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              Ali Daei was and is a legend for us, but in my opinion Azmoun has a higher ceiling, more talented than Ali Daei.
                              Anyway i don't want to turn it into a Azmoun vs Daei discussion. If AS Roma had seriously offered 20 million then Sardar would have been playing for AS Rome now. Instead they payed 20 million (including bonus) for some Uzbek player who isn't even good enough to shine Azmoun's shoes. That's just bad scouting on As Roma's part, it's not only Roma failing to see what a great player Azmoun is though. It seems to me that the scouting departments of European clubs are not that impressive/lacking. Like i said earlier, it's not Azmoun's fault that clubs are not offering Zenit what he is worth, do you really expect Zenit to let their star player leave for peanuts? That's not how it works my friends.
                              Generally we complain about bad agent, bias against iran, bad scouting, etc.. but in this case Roma had Azmoun in its short list. And the excuses listed above could also be valid for the Uzbek guy.
                              I think what make the transfer goes through with the Uzbek guy is that he knows italian league (and scored there last year). A little bit like greek clubs calling Hajisafi just because of its greek league experience. In comparison, Azmoun play in a exotic league and his goals in UCL/EL start to get old.
                              Also Leverkusen competition didn't help.

What I like in Italy (don't know if it's the case in Germany and Spain) is when you play there and do decent, you have plenty of other italian clubs after you.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                So it wasn't a loan + obligation to buy like said before. In this cas, it doesn't explain why Roma pulled out so quickly from Azmoun race against Leverkusen and its 14+4 bid.
                                On a sidenote, Harry kane is forcing his transfer out of Tottenham. Don't know which are the rumors to replace him there..
                                Earlier in the transfer window it was Danny Ings as a rumour for Spurs to buy. They didn’t take up the option to buy Vinicius either.

Whatever happens with Sardar I just hope he keeps on playing well for Zenit in the meantime. Clubs are obviously aware he is out of contract at the end of this season - I wonder if this is what is stopping more/higher bids coming in. I’ve seen reporters state that 18 million would be a steal buying Azmoun.

Comment

Working...
                                X