Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit playing against Arsenal Tula in less than 20 minutes and there's no Azmoun, not even on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
      Zenit playing against Arsenal Tula in less than 20 minutes and there's no Azmoun, not even on the bench.
      Flashscore says he's out due to red cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
        Azmoun got a red card in their last match. Collided with the keeper. Never saw it myself but our members here seemed upset for the most part, as it was apparently an unfair decision.

Comment

Zenit lost 2-1 without Sardar. Not surprisingly.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Zenit lost 2-1 without Sardar. Not surprisingly.
            چه بهتر

Comment

No Sardar , no party for Zenit.

Comment

One day these AC Milan rumors will be true

Comment

Zenit needs to get a draw out of this game if they want to have any chance to qualify !

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Zenit's rivals Spartak Moscow came back and defeated Napoli 3-2 in an away match from home. Spartak's current manager is former Al-Nassr manager Rui Vitória who's team got knocked out by Persepolis in the ACL QF last year.
                    Zenit need to take lessons from their rivals Spartak Moscow who beat 1st place Napoli away at Diego Armando Maradona Stadium and defeat Juventus because they are definitely beatable if Semak comes through with a comprehensive plan like how he did for the Chelsea match.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Zenit needs to get a draw out of this game if they want to have any chance to qualify !
                      '
                      Juve look pretty beatable currently .... a draw is the minimum playing at Home tomorrow ..! Zenit should probably go for the Win, if they have any serious aspirations for getting outa of the group stage ..! cause highly doubtful they could avoid loss or at best a tie in the return match ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        '
                        Juve look pretty beatable currently .... a draw is the minimum playing at Home tomorrow ..! Zenit should probably go for the Win, if they have any serious aspirations for getting outa of the group stage ..! cause highly doubtful they could avoid loss or at best a tie in the return match ..!?
                        I'll be happy with 2 draw against juve and a win against chelsea at home.

It would be very surprising if juve lose tommo. Zenit is not doing well either so a draw is good enough for me.

Comment

Gamid Agalarov near double figures already and we are not even half way through the RPL season yet! Probably one of the best talents RPL produced in recent times. I love Azmoun, but even he did not put up those stats when he was 21 years old. I still hope Azmoun can challenge for Golden Boot this season though, but it would be a huge ask given the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Gamid Agalarov near double figures already and we are not even half way through the RPL season yet! Probably one of the best talents RPL produced in recent times. I love Azmoun, but even he did not put up those stats when he was 21 years old. I still hope Azmoun can challenge for Golden Boot this season though, but it would be a huge ask given the competition.
                            Let's wait until the end of the season to see if Agalarov keeps up this scoring form. Still have 2/3 of the season left.

Comment

Any chance he will start today? Should I get my hopes up and look forward to it?

Comment

Surely he starts. Whether he gets a kick of the ball owing to the crapness of his team is another story.

Comment

Working...
                                X