Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar needs to think about his next transfer and continue scoring for Zenit. An off year may affect his next move. Things change fast in football.
    He should still manage to put up 15 or more goals this year.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Life's too short to care about, let alone watch this Zenit side. You should have all learned this the hard way last season.

I flicked it on momentarily and they seem to have added to the growing list of useless South American talent plying their trade in Europe with a Pokemon-looking piece of crap called Claudinho. I swear, get Mohebbi or even that manchild Ghaedi a trim by some Turkish geezer, a few loud tattoos and an additional 'o' tagged onto the end of their surname and they're playing CL football.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Life's too short to care about, let alone watch this Zenit side. You should have all learned this the hard way last season.

I flicked it on momentarily and they seem to have added to the growing list of useless South American talent plying their trade in Europe with a Pokemon-looking piece of crap called Claudinho. I swear, get Mohebbi or even that manchild Ghaedi a trim by some Turkish geezer, a few loud tattoos and an additional 'o' tagged onto the end of their surname and they're playing CL football.

Comment

Well to be honest i rather see them in europa league than advancing to next round and getting knocked out easily by the opponent teams. remember that this year there is a good chance to see barcelona and atletico madrid and probably inter milan in europa league.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            MOHANDES, SPARTAK HAD A GAME TODAY TOO!!!
            Where they also had to play their strongest team with the players they had available! So, there was no excuse for Azmoun to be benched today! Spartak's Europa League game was just as important as Zenit's game today against Juventus!
            So your theory being valid is most likely your imagination/mind playing tricks on you.
            Lollll what on earth does that have to do with this match?

Even if Spartak decides to play their players, doesn't mean Semak is going to or should have the same approach.

Lolll my imagination is playing tricks? Try to be a bit more reasonable please. Also, you're the one who apparently thinks they're are non sporting / strategy reasons for not playing azmoun. Lol pretty funny to be honest but yeah I'll let you imagine whatever you like.

Comment

Maybe Porto is good option for Sardar.

Comment

In defense of the Zenit coach, he was looking at using Azmoun or Artem who I think I heard the announcer say had scored in the last 5 games. They almost pulled off the tie and I am sure he was thinking that maybe they could steal a win with Azmoun coming on late and catching on to an opportunity. He was not going to play with 2 forwards and Artem provides a better target to give their team a break from pressure. This was not a matchup between two equal teams. Zenit is probably of similar strength to one of the teams in the bottom half of the Italian league. Unfortunately, the guy with the best touch and passing skills on Zenit is Artem who was subbed out when he came in and was not there to set him up. Those Brazilian guys are pretty good at hanging on to the ball and advancing the ball at a snail's pace. They are not looking to set anyone up.

Comment

The only thing that made Zenit special was the link up play of Dzyuba and Azmoun. Unfortunately they are too weak to compete in the champions league with 2 strikers so they can't play together.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Dick Advocaat and zenit were a match made in heaven they should bring him back after they kick Semak to the curb after this season and dick gets sacked get Iraq
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Semak and why he benched Sardar.
                      He said Dzyuba scored in their last match and thinks Sardar is a bit out of shape because of his injury. He haven't scored for while but out of shape? Lol

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178691...AF%D8%A7%D8%B1

Comment

^^^ zenit is butthurt that sardar didn't sign a new contract with them! They are trying to mess him up so he cant transfer and stays in zenit ! Koneshon sookhte !

Comment

2 things are correct

1) Zenit isn't wrong to plan without Azmoun as he isn't renewing, and they seem fine with their Brazilian group + Russian strikers

2) Azmoun should push for a winter move as Zenit seems fine without him and they will prob get 5 million for him while he can begin integrating with a new team ahead of next year

Comment

Yeah, they def preparing themselves playing without him. Sooner he gets out of this shit hole better is for him.

Comment

Man, this just shows how stupid they are. They have EU18 million guarantees on the table, not even taking into bonuses or resale clause from two solid clubs the player wanted to join. They rejected both of them at times in the window where they could have finalized solid replacements for azmoun. Instead they kept him, only to not even play him in key matches since they are preparing for “life without him”.

Then why not just sell him 2 months ago?

So basically they lost out on 18 mil cash, he lost out on 1 year of his true prime, and zenit lost the chance to integrate a quality replacement. Nobody is happy and everybody loses, zenit management showing incredible foresight again and again

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Man, this just shows how stupid they are. They have EU18 million guarantees on the table, not even taking into bonuses or resale clause from two solid clubs the player wanted to join. They rejected both of them at times in the window where they could have finalized solid replacements for azmoun. Instead they kept him, only to not even play him in key matches since they are preparing for “life without him”.

Then why not just sell him 2 months ago?

So basically they lost out on 18 mil cash, he lost out on 1 year of his true prime, and zenit lost the chance to integrate a quality replacement. Nobody is happy and everybody loses, zenit management showing incredible foresight again and again
                                Like Dortmund said, the only positive might be the acceleration of his departure to January window. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X