Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously getting ahead of myself here but if he can smash it next season then a certain Bayern Munich may come calling, saying they are known to buy the best players in the league from their rivals.

Sky Sports in the UK has been showing Bundesliga live this season so looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      yea, man it took him awhile to get moving, but ftb at least he seems to be the Clear Winner in the PEESHRAFT competition he had going earlier with Saeed o Alireza ..!!

Saeed ke totally Rid on that front ...! loool 😂
      I think he has been wanting to leave for new challenge since 2 summers ago. It just became apparent zenit wouldnt let him. They would enter negotations with teams and then ask for totally unreasonable amounts.

Then and there sardar and his advisors decided that only possible way was for him to keep performing and run down the deal, leave on a free.

I think it was 1-2 years he has been ready for such a move, but ultimately he can make up for those by hitting the ground running as he seems primed to do from team setup, his own skillset development, and especially his new kickass mentality that hes been displaying for TM in crunch games. The guy means business, little talk and just keeps delivering.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
        Поздравляю! Байер для Азмуна, это самый лучший вариант из всего, что было ранее предложено! Команда не середняк, а всегда ведущая борьбу за призовые места в Бундеслиге, постоянно играющая в Еврокубках. Стиль наиболее подходящий для Азмуна, интернациональный ровный состав, нет зажравшихся звезд, полно мусульман. Это все говорит о том, что времени в основе у него должно быть много.
        I will miss Zenit hope you get another Iranian soon so i can follow the team again, (like Allahyar Sayyadmanesh) its been fun to follow this team! but will definately follow the team with results and my favourite team in Russia now for sure!

Full respect, cool crowd and great tweets.
        also Claudinhos video presentation was probably the coolest iv seen.
        https://www.trollfootball.me/videos/...on-by-fc-zenit
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Может с Азмуном Байеру наконец удастся выиграть чемпионат?) 5 раз занимали 2 место, но ни разу не были чемпионами).

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            I will miss Zenit hope you get another Iranian soon so i can follow the team again, (like Allahyar Sayyadmanesh) its been fun to follow this team! but will definately follow the team with results and my favourite team in Russia now for sure!

Full respect, cool crowd and great tweets.
            also Claudinhos video presentation was probably the coolest iv seen.
            https://www.trollfootball.me/videos/...on-by-fc-zenit
            Hopefully Aria Barzegar who’s apparently been with Zenit’s 2nd team. Idk what kind of arrangement/trial he has with Zenit but there appears to be something there. We may still be following Zenit closely even after Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              Hopefully Aria Barzegar who’s apparently been with Zenit’s 2nd team. Idk what kind of arrangement/trial he has with Zenit but there appears to be something there. We may still be following Zenit closely even after Sardar
              woow thats cool! isnt he in our youth TMs?
              I recognize the name from St Marks posts probably
              thats good news! hope he impresses them and gets signed.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                woow thats cool! isnt he in our youth TMs?
                i recognize the name from St Marks posts probably

thats good news! hope he impresses them
                Yep he’s played in the Youth TM. He’s 19 now

He follows several of the Zenit youth players on Instagram (they follow him too) and also follows the Zenit 2 Instagram (they also follow him too). Hopefully he works his way up into the main squad

Comment

В Чемпионате России по футболу (РПЛ) есть одна проблема - лимит на легионеров, но с 1 июля 2020 года в России не считаются легионерами спортсмены из стран, входящих в Евразийский экономический союз (ЕАЭС). Помимо России в него входят Армения, Казахстан, Киргизия и Беларусь. Так вот, недавно с Ираном подписано соглашение, чтобы Иран вошел в ЕАЭС. Рост экспорта товаров из Ирана в Россию увеличился на 40 процентов даже несмотря на пандемию COVID-19. Согласно сделке, Иран получит гораздо более легкие условия экспорта и более низкие таможенные пошлины на 502 единицы своих товаров и 360 наименований товаров из стран-членов ЕАЭС.

После того, как Иран официально станет членом ЕАЭС, иранские футболисты перестанут считаться легионерами в РПЛ, представляете, сколько их может быть в Чемпионате России по футболу?)

Comment

I showed my father the picture where azmoun signed the contract and he said the man standing behind him is the son of his good friend. He knew he was a player agent but had no idea he was involved with Azmoun.

I hope that way With this Connection I can always get to azmoun

Comment

Новость сегодняшнего дня). Пишут, что, оказывается, Азмун самовольно, без разрешения руководства, покинул расположение клуба и уехал для подписания контракта с леверкузенским Байером)). Как к этому отнесется руководство Зенита, хз?)

https://www.championat.com/football/...from=RCM-E4FF#

Comment

Новость сегодняшнего дня). Пишут, что, оказывается, Азмун самовольно, без разрешения руководства, покинул расположение клуба и уехал для подписания контракта с леверкузенским Байером)). Как к этому отнесется руководство Зенита, хз?)
                        In some Iranian media they are saying Zenit will send him to the B team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          In some Iranian media they are saying Zenit will send him to the B team.
                          Не думаю, т.к. себе хуже сделают. Весной самый ответственный отрезок, без нападающего можно сильно влететь, скорей всего на деньги штрафанут).

Comment

В Чемпионате России по футболу (РПЛ) есть одна проблема - лимит на легионеров, но с 1 июля 2020 года в России не считаются легионерами спортсмены из стран, входящих в Евразийский экономический союз (ЕАЭС). Помимо России в него входят Армения, Казахстан, Киргизия и Беларусь. Так вот, недавно с Ираном подписано соглашение, чтобы Иран вошел в ЕАЭС. Рост экспорта товаров из Ирана в Россию увеличился на 40 процентов даже несмотря на пандемию COVID-19. Согласно сделке, Иран получит гораздо более легкие условия экспорта и более низкие таможенные пошлины на 502 единицы своих товаров и 360 наименований товаров из стран-членов ЕАЭС.
                            После того, как Иран официально станет членом ЕАЭС, иранские футболисты перестанут считаться легионерами в РПЛ, представляете, сколько их может быть в Чемпионате России по футболу?)
                            wow that is great! realy huge! hope to se some good teams get our players. the top teams are realy proffessional. some teams maybe better to avoid since what i heard, they can have some shady managements like some of our own teams in ipl, but to get some young talent to the top 6-7 teams would be so great.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Поздравляю еще раз! Не будет Азмун торчать в Зените до лета, все ему простили и договорились с Байером, поэтому он прямо сейчас уезжает в Германию!
                              «Зенит» объявил об уходе Азмуна в «Байер»
                              «Сердар Азмун покидает Петербург. Футбольные клубы «Зенит» и «Байер» достигли соглашения о переходе иранского нападающего в команду из Леверкузена в зимнее трансферное окно.
                              Футбольный клуб «Зенит» благодарит Сердара Азмуна за невероятную результативность, радость от наших общих побед, любовь к сине-бело-голубым и его болельщикам! Спасибо за всё, Сердар!» — сказано в заявлении пресс-службы «Зенита».
                              https://www.championat.com/football/...a-v-bajer.html

Comment

Surely every Zenit fan will be happy with what Azmoun gave them over all these years - some magical moments in the league and in Europe...

So he came back from break a little overweight, I mean is that such a big deal?!?

Like any other player he should be allowed to move on and find another project. I hope they appreciate him over the coming years and decades.....

Comment

Working...
                                X