Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorta figured Zenit would end up blocking the move by playing hardball in negotiations ..!!
    tbf, about 18MIL in Total Offer wasnt really a bad/unfair amount to pay for a player who's still unproven in top leagues and on his last year of contract in still COVID ravaged football market..!
    unfortunately almost nobody with similar caliber and profile could be had for zenit for similar figures as a replacement for his departure, so to Zenit he is well worth the 25mil they are demanding for him..!
    nonetheless ,
    if he now goes on and fking extend with zenit , im a loose my shitt..!!

ps
    also think that Leverkusen was probably using this Azmoun interest as a catalyst to get Alario extended on their Term$$..!
    i guess all thats left for us to hope for now is a late hour panic buy of sardar by a decent team this summer or possibly Winter..?
    but i dread that next he is going to extend a lofty contract with zenit but ask for a set fee release clause in his contract and then try his best to have a good CL & Hopefully WC run to realize his dreams of playing in a top 3-4 EU league finally..!!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      First of all Ali Daie...go look him up.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
      Cristiano doesn’t even have the record yet but many of his own countrymen have already forgotten about him. Chera ma Iraniha inghadr badim?

Comment

As I said in a previous post: his problem is not on the field but of the field; he lacks world-class management/agents. Many on this forum tend to overlook this, they are in the illusion that performance on the field on its own should do the job, which unfortunately nowadays isnt the case anymore!!

In the current state of football its incredibly difficult to make a huge transfer without a big shot agent (e.g., Raiola/Mendez)! Just check the stats/info on relatively large transfers, its the agents that make it happen! Which is sad actually, yet the bitter truth!

We cant blame Sardar anything football-wise other than his choice of management. Other than that, he is a great athlete and the best striker we had in a long time, his stats speak for themselves…

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          I'm not going to pm you mate. But a little respect for the best striker in Iranian football history would be nice. He is as brave as a lion when he plays for TM and what you call a bache nane i call a family man. Besides your argument is silly considering that he can take his parents anywhere with him, not just to Saint Petersburg lol. It's not his fault that clubs in the top four leagues do not offer Azmoun what he is worth.
          Best ever striker?
          I guess you born after 98...
          Brave as lion.lol
          You watched too much of ghotbi interviews i guess lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly what is the argument about his parents?

His parents dont agree the transfer fee with leverkusen, zenit do.

As for his parents, as mentioned they can live in any city and probably would live in germany surrounded by iranians much more comfortably than in Russia. How does that impact him not moving?

That seems like more personal agenda than anything and I for one totally agree in the past azmoun has been immature. But you cannot deny for some seasons now he has improved in that respect a lot and is delivering when it matters for TM. The guy wants to leave but is staying professional and doing his job, still scoring goals.

If he wanted to stay why not sign new contract that zenit offered months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              First of all Ali Daie...go look him up.

Secondly I think 30 mil for Azmoun is a steep price to pay. Foreign clubs need to look at BHA and ARJ to see why. If Azmoun did that in a big league then its a bargain but for non Iranians lots of questions about him still remain. Most non Iranians prob dont see Azmoun the way we do or have followed his career like us.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
              who said 30 mil? The package is 30 mil but thats bc the guy has a salary and would sign on a 5 year contract like any other player.

The asking price of zenit was by all accounts EU20mil.

Leverkusen are offering 14+4.

You can see why that is not getting accepted if you are being objective.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                who said 30 mil? The package is 30 mil but thats bc the guy has a salary and would sign on a 5 year contract like any other player.

The asking price of zenit was by all accounts EU20mil.

Leverkusen are offering 14+4.

You can see why that is not getting accepted if you are being objective.
                Fair enough. I had read 30 in other posts. Of course we all feel he is worth the asking price but objectively I can't see a Bundesliga team paying asking price for any RPL player. Particularly since the league just isn't that great European wise. Bundesliga teams like bargains and then if it works out they often sell the player high usually to a LA Liga or EPL club.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Cristiano doesn’t even have the record yet but many of his own countrymen have already forgotten about him. Chera ma Iraniha inghadr badim?
                  Because most of posters here were not old enough to remember Daei at his prime..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Still a long way to Go in this transferwindow , i’m sure Azmoun is intrested in a move, but he can’t make himself an offer can he?

How in the world is 20million too much for the best player in the Russian league?? Sadly enough it all would be easier if our hamvatan had a different nationality 😩
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Honestly what is the argument about his parents?

His parents dont agree the transfer fee with leverkusen, zenit do.

As for his parents, as mentioned they can live in any city and probably would live in germany surrounded by iranians much more comfortably than in Russia. How does that impact him not moving?

That seems like more personal agenda than anything and I for one totally agree in the past azmoun has been immature. But you cannot deny for some seasons now he has improved in that respect a lot and is delivering when it matters for TM. The guy wants to leave but is staying professional and doing his job, still scoring goals.

If he wanted to stay why not sign new contract that zenit offered months ago.
                      He will soon sign a new 15 year contract lol 😂 Riiiiid in pesar, wasting his talent in a shitty corrupt league in Russia! Belotti did not even consider moving to a shitty league for money 👏

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                        He will soon sign a new 15 year contract lol 😂 Riiiiid in pesar, wasting his talent in a shitty corrupt league in Russia! Belotti did not even consider moving to a shitty league for money 👏
                        The only one Who “riiiiid” was You when u decided to post this comment!

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          The only one Who “riiiiid” was You when u decided to post this comment!
                          So I guess you don’t agree that he is wasting his talent in Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                            So I guess you don’t agree that he is wasting his talent in Russia?
                            Sardar has been hustling from a young age in a Foreign, UEFA competition. He build up from the bottom, now he's been crowned best player of the league, won 2 (or was it 3) titles, 1 topscorer title and played a decent amount of CL games. Can u name 1 other Iranian player who achieved this and still being young enough to make the next step in his career towards a top-5 UEFA league team?

If you think we can do better, Sardar can do better, become a player manager and push some talents towards top leagues.

Comment

As I said before here the Roma thing was real and could have happened had azmoun forced his will. There is a lot a player can do to force a clubs hand. The same situation you can see over and over with many players. Azmoun didn’t budge On the wages and playing time is very important in a season before the World Cup next year. There is a lot of time left on the transfer window if he really wants to leave he can. The question is does he really want to leave.
                              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                Still a long way to Go in this transferwindow , i’m sure Azmoun is intrested in a move, but he can’t make himself an offer can he?

How in the world is 20million too much for the best player in the Russian league?? Sadly enough it all would be easier if our hamvatan had a different nationality 😩
                                It’s unfortunate but this is what it is.
                                When a club buys a player it’s not all about the players talent specially with the big leagues. They look at all the aspects, specially the revenues such a player can generate. Also it’s the perception of not distinguishing between the state and its people. This by it self is a big hurdle if you want to play with the big teams exceptions being Bayern Munich who gave 3 of our players the chance, but back then our image as a nation and people wasn’t to tarnished.
                                United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Working...
                                X