This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Ain't no one got time for these broke Europeans trying to haggle over pennies.

I really think we ought to hope an EPL side come in. €20m gets you Ben White's used underwear in this world so money ain't an issue. He gets a work permit fine, suits a lone-man formation and bezan-ziresh-and-inshallah tactics and the following could all do with a CF:

Brighton: Potterball lives on
    Chelsea: Come on Roman, promote your motherland.
    Palace: If they sign any more BLMs they'll be fined for racial predjudice.
    West Ham: They love a punt on some useless strikers.
    Wolves: He once played against Portugal so he's basically an 1/8th Portuguese. I swear.
    Spurs: if the great English diver goes to Man City
    Southampton have just got £25m for Ings and desperately need a striker. Add them to the mix.

Comment

Inter lining up for Sardar if they sell Lukaku!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        Inter lining up for Sardar if they sell Lukaku!

Source?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Source?
          https://twitter.com/PragmaticOle/sta...297073155?s=19

Comment

its like a transfer parody account. Nothing even semi legitimate about it.

Comment

The guy thanks Nicolo Schira for giving him the scoop. But Schira has no mention of Sardar in his tweets. Schira claims that Inter is going after Duvan Zapata, the Colombian Striker for Atalanta.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Yeah it looks a little fishy…..definitely nothing to be excited about.

Here fabrizio says inter will be looking into Zapata: https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/s...474905091?s=21
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  I think their biggest question mark about azmoun was his adaptation to italian football. Shomurodov in genoa wasn't like JB at brighton or rezaei at brugge (1-2 goals max).
                  What I don't explain is why they came with such crappy bid for Azmoun (low fee + some players) to suddenly buy the uzbek at a higher price than leverkusen bid for azmoun
                  I think what Nokhodi says about having the right agent is a bigger factor then Shomurodov's one season in Italy where he was average (31 games and 8 goals). Before the Uzbek player went to Genoa he was also average in the Russian league, the same league that Sardar is tearing up and is the star (best) player. So there isn't really a logic behind it other than having the right connections as Nokhodi mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Baba beza hal konim je khurde before he signs the Zenit 10yr extension...

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      I think what Nokhodi says about having the right agent is a bigger factor then Shomurodov's one season in Italy where he was average (31 games and 8 goals). Before the Uzbek player went to Genoa he was also average in the Russian league, the same league that Sardar is tearing up and is the star (best) player. So there isn't really a logic behind it other than having the right connections as Nokhodi mentioned.
                      The uzbek agent has only Russian league players. Don't seem particularly connected with italy.
                      I don't know current azmoun agent to compare

Comment

I think azmoun salary is like 2x (actually more) shomorodov. Doubt there is anything else at play here.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          The uzbek agent has only Russian league players. Don't seem particularly connected with italy.
                          I don't know current azmoun agent to compare
                          it must surely be a marketing move by Roma to conquer the Usbek market ...

Comment

Atalanta would have been a great move for Azmoun as they play a lovely attacking style of football but they want Abraham or Belotti and Inter want Zapata.

Comment

Some of you guys really sleep on Shomurodov... He's not as good as Azmoun but he's still very solid. 8 goals and 1 assist in 31 games for a mid-table Serie A team is pretty solid, especially considering he wasn't even starting half the time

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X