This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun will not join OL this winter

The Sardar Azmoun file at OL (27) seems to be over. Burnley has made an offer of 12 million euros to Zenith Saint-Petersburg for the recruitment of the Iranian striker, at the end of the contract next June. But many clubs are moving forward especially to sign him free in June, including AC Milan and Bayer Leverkusen.

The player will not leave the Zénith this winter. He should now move on to sign for his next free club this summer. (LT)
    LOL, it even seems Burnley has made a €12m offer to Zenit probably as a Chris Wood replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Burnley fans Kheili poroo shodan

They want to sign Azmoun hahaha

Go for Allahyar instead, he'd make a good replacement for Wood

LOL Eye-ranianarsenal11, seems the Burnley fans were right or are the sporting directors of Burnley...

Comment

Как все быстро меняется. Сейчас написали, что Алберто перейдет в «Зенит» летом, сделка согласована. Контракт – на 5 лет. Если так, то Азмун останется до лета, потому что нет ему замены.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

LOL Eye-ranianarsenal11, seems the Burnley fans were right or are the sporting directors of Burnley...
          I know my stuff, just look at when I posted on PFDC versus when that guy tweeted it haha

Comment

Non-farmer rumours 🤤

He'd be a fool to not wait 6 months and pocket the majority of fees like £5-10m as a signing on fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Non-farmer rumours 🤤

He'd be a fool to not wait 6 months and pocket the majority of fees like £5-10m as a signing on fee.
              I think PFDC would have a colossal meltdown if he joined a mid-table wolves or crystal palace, let alone a relegating Burnley side hahaha

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Considering he followed Bayer, my prediction is he’ll end up in Leverkusen in the Summer on a Free Transfer

Comment

No Juve then.. they try to get vlahovic by offering 35 mil plus kulusevski now.. fiprentina wants 70 mil and doesnt rate kulo as 35 but talks going on..

guess azmoun will be backup in the last day of transferwindow if that doesnt go through.. cheap fkers they can cough up that much but fight with zenith over 1-2 mil..

Juve real bazar mive trandferstyle
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He will join Bayer Leverkusen in the Summer. Will be great to watch him play in the Bundesliga and bang in goals on a weekly basis before the World Cup rolls on. Exciting times ahead for us people.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                        He will join Bayer Leverkusen in the Summer. Will be great to watch him play in the Bundesliga and bang in goals on a weekly basis before the World Cup rolls on. Exciting times ahead for us people.
                        100%

That would definitely be the best move for him. One can argue that Juventus would be the best move but it has more doubts if you ask me. - Would they plan to even use him as main starter? Were they going to purchase someone else as the actual long term replacement if a good deal pops up?

This would leave Azmoun in some trouble, or at least not in an ideal situation, especially since the world cup is coming up.

At Leverkusen he'll more likely be a starter and like Iranianrsenal11 said (I think it was you! lol), if he gets to pair up with Schick, that wold be AMAZING.

Also, Leverkusen is an attacking team and he'll have the opportunity to score A LOT of goals in a top 4 league!

Not to mention how great the Bundesliga is at nurturing talent and improving players.

Comment

Dont you guys think that he wants to play CL next season, and that could aswell be a reason for him to wait until summer? Neither with Leverkusen or Juve its certain, tight race in both leagues. In case of Lyon, possibly not even EL next season... No comment about Burnley Murnley.

Comment

I believe Sardar is smart enough to wait until the summer. He is only 1 goal away to have the foreign goal scored record in RPL and that is huge. He gets to play Europa League football and when summer comes he will get a really good deal with a top team like Juventus, Leverkusen or why not Dortmund. Dortmund will sell Haaland very soon. I think it’s a smart choice to not stress into a move, rather just wait until the summer when the transfer market is more hot. Have a great weekend everyone, Cheers 🍻

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                              I believe Sardar is smart enough to wait until the summer. He is only 1 goal away to have the foreign goal scored record in RPL and that is huge. He gets to play Europa League football and when summer comes he will get a really good deal with a top team like Juventus, Leverkusen or why not Dortmund. Dortmund will sell Haaland very soon. I think it’s a smart choice to not stress into a move, rather just wait until the summer when the transfer market is more hot. Have a great weekend everyone, Cheers 🍻
                              I’m glad everyone seems to be coming around to this realization. Idk about Juventus and Dortmund in summer, but it’s clear that the teams trying for sardar now are either in a rough state like Lyon, burnley, etc. or are trying to essentially get him for free from Zenit, which is not going to happen. As I said previously, Sardar will likely play out his contract with Zenit, then have a larger pool of teams wanting him in summer. I again say temper your expectations, because Juve, Milan, etc. if they’re still interested will nickel and dime Sardar on his wages. Most likely are more mid-table clubs who value him more. Unfortunately, but understandably, big teams want players that are more “proven”. Sardar has to prove himself in a leverkusen type situation to demand what we all know he deserves financially. Juve will still be skeptical of him in summer, that won’t change.

Comment

Damn, even The Athletic is reporting on it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X