• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Zenit have the list before we do?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      I don't know if you folks watched the entire game or not
      but Sardar overall performance wasn't anything to write home about. He missed so many chances. The two goals he scored were very nice but I still think Sardar is not what he used to be.
      missed the game
      but saw the highlights .... it was refreshing to see him score a couple of Header beauties FINALLY..!! I was beginning to question his popularity for being an offensive threat in the Air after watching him fail to position himself properly for getting on the end of such services way too many times in Zenit's prior games..!!

any link to replay of the match..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        missed the game
        but saw the highlights .... it was refreshing to see him score a couple of Header beauties FINALLY..!! I was beginning to question his popularity for being an offensive threat in the Air after watching him fail to position himself properly for getting on the end of such services way too many times in Zenit's prior games..!!

any link to replay of the match..?
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPdiNczs_Mg

Comment

^nice...! thank you
          i'll watch it tomorrow morning
          ps
          looks like Putin himself was officiating the game...!!? no wonder they won so comfortably in the supposedly El Klasikov 7-1 ...!!

Comment

Azmoun agents says he won't join arsenal in January and will stay in the vodka league until the end of the season.
            His agent did a terrible job from the beginning

Comment

I know he did well moving to Zenit mid-season but he was already playing in the Russian league and it was their winter break so he had some time to adjust to the team (sure his first games were in Europa League?).

I hope in early next year we get news on where he will go in the Summer - during that time he has time, training and friendlies to give him opportunities to integrate into the team better. Always more pressure on a player if they move in the Winter.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Azmoun agents says he won't join arsenal in January and will stay in the vodka league until the end of the season.
                Unfortunately these so called agents destroy our players career, we’ve seen it time after time

Comment

No he has a contract! Nothing to do with his agent bro. Why would anyone think he would move out of zenit in january when his contract ends in June 2022? Zenit doesn't wanna sell him! he will be free transfer on june 2022 . Thats will be the time he'll move out.

The only thing to blame here is IR for having bad relationship with top european countries! Azmoun from sepahan moves to russia! And thats the best he can get with our crap relations!

I swear if azmoun was born in south korea he would be straigt to bundes liga and then after few years to top teams.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    No he has a contract! Nothing to do with his agent bro. Why would anyone think he would move out of zenit in january when his contract ends in June 2022? Zenit doesn't wanna sell him! he will be free transfer on june 2022 . Thats will be the time he'll move out.
                    The only thing to blame here is IR for having bad relationship with top european countries! Azmoun from sepahan moves to russia! And thats the best he can get with our crap relations!
                    I swear if azmoun was born in south korea he would be straigt to bundes liga and then after few years to top teams.
                    That's not true, we already sent players from IPL to West Europe (Germany, belgium, portugal, Holland). And Azmoun had plenty of chances to join when he was in Russia. He took none.

He can also force to join a new team in January (if decent offer comes) instead of wasting another 6 months in vodka league

Comment

it can be a way to put pressure on them to sell him to a club HE wants to join in winter aswell, saying he will stay can stand for, i wont accept yall selling me to china for 300 milions il rather go to tottenham for 150 millions or il stay and go for free..

atleast the agent is awake again..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

That's not true, we already sent players from IPL to West Europe (Germany, belgium, portugal, Holland). And Azmoun had plenty of chances to join when he was in Russia. He took none.

He can also force to join a new team in January (if decent offer comes) instead of wasting another 6 months in vodka league
                        None of these are relevant to azmoun. Azmoun moved to russia at the age of 17 in 2013. Thats the best he could get. Hardly anyone knew him at that time. Son (South korea)moved to germany at the age of 16 becuase south korea and germany have close relationship! all you have to do is a get a ticket and move there. Do you think sardars dad could do that even if he was financially stable! The fact that his agent managed to get him to russia at that age is pretty decent if you ask me! The only negative part is his long contract! Which i think they were fooled by zenit !

Zenit has done him dirty! Watch sardar's interview about his offers ! all of his offers have been rejected by zenit one by one! What could his agent do? please explain to me.

Also you just proved my point bro. Players sent to germany was long time ago when we had better relationship with them! Now they won't even say hi to us!

Regarding belgium! Again thanks for proving my point. The start of our players being sent to belgium league was because of our lovely fellow countrymen Mehdi Bayat. Who is a managing director of Charleroi fc .

Regarding portugal league, mehdi was transfered from al qarafa to portugal . It was after his success which then percuade portuguees teams to start looking for iranian players.

Comment

Wow, Sardar makes 6 Million Euros per year at Zenit, that is huge, some real high-quality players in Europe dont even make that kind of money.... No wonder he is comfortable there

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/10/2...s-staying-put/

He will leave Zenit though, either during this winter (if offers are concrete enough), or otherwise for sure during the summer when his contract expires. Many top clubs would love to pick up a player of his caliber for free (no transfer fee).

Comment

He will move to a serious league in western Europe at 27. And we say Taremi wasted time before moving at 28. Berdyev ruined his career with the 2nd (!!) move to Rubin.

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                              Wow, Sardar makes 6 Million Euros per year at Zenit, that is huge, some real high-quality players in Europe dont even make that kind of money.... No wonder he is comfortable there

He will leave Zenit though, either during this winter (if offers are concrete enough), or otherwise for sure during the summer when his contract expires. Many top clubs would love to pick up a player of his caliber for free (no transfer fee).
                              That article is just totally inaccurate. First of all his agent didn’t say any of that (obviously). That was some pundit on russian tv.

I think previously russian media confirmed he makes around EU 3-4 mio per year

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post

thanks
                                im relieved that article at least put a damper on a OL/French move this winter..!! cause to me at least, that woulda been such an Underwhelming transfer and talk about anti-climatic end to Azmoun's next club on-going Saga..!!

i dont mind an EPL transfer @ all regardless of all the known issues...! Arsenal is fine by me or even better if Spurs or even a better team come calling... im sure suitors will a plenty all over EU's best league as a Free Transfer .. and he will have his pick of litter.....!

Comment

Working...
                                X