This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Lol you keep missing the point bro. Do you see what zenit is doing?? Have you heard semak talking about sardar belittling the guy? Calling him average player???? They don't wanna sell him! If they wanted to sell him they wouldn't treat him like that! Please try to get it and drop that wishful thinking!
    Sardar will move out of zenit when his contract ends in june and zenit is doing everything to bring down the guy so not many good clubs go after him.
    I’m sure you’ve got all the inside sources and know everything that’s going on behind the scenes

Fact of the matter is that none of us know anything and can only take the rumors for what they are. Spending time trying to read into every little thing that a coach says or trying to find random excuses for his injuries seems pretty damn pointless

They may or may not sell him in the Winter window, but nobody will know until it happens so trying to act like we know that he’s gonna be forced to stay until the summer is a foregone conclusion doesn’t seem rational. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      I’m sure you’ve got all the inside sources and know everything that’s going on behind the scenes
      Fact of the matter is that none of us know anything and can only take the rumors for what they are. Spending time trying to read into every little thing that a coach says or trying to find random excuses for his injuries seems pretty damn pointless
      They may or may not sell him in the Winter window, but nobody will know until it happens so trying to act like we know that he’s gonna be forced to stay until the summer is a foregone conclusion doesn’t seem rational. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens
      No mate i don't have inside sources but I have a brain and I use it ! Why the hell does atlanta want to swap Miranchuk (Attacking Midfielder) for azmoun (Centre-Forward) when they already have outstanding Zapata and Muriel?? Also why the hell would zenit swap forward striker for a MD ! This is the BS i don't buy .

Now regarding selling Sardar! If zenit wanted to sell sardar , they would not bring his value like that ! By benching him and talking rubbish about him! Normally when a team want to sell a player they would make him look like a star not like a average russian league player!

From what i see there won't be any winter sales unless it for very cheap price to a team like lyon, which we all don't want. A team that won't be in champions league or europa league (next year or maybe the year after) and Its currently ranked (20), lower than Porto Fc . Which in this case sardar can disagree and make the move more complicated.

Here is how I see it happen (makes sense to me) . Zenit won't sell him and sardar already has offers and he has already choosen his destination and it will happen in june!

Comment

I am sure sardar will do much better in serie a then premier league the fans in the english league fans are unreasonable and the pressure is too high. There are some rumors around AC Milan again and I am hopeful it happens as it’s the best destination for him in my opinion. Ibra has effected so many young players in that team and a role model like him and the current young team in Milan are all a +. Wishful thinking but Ramadani has a good relation with maldini so hope it happens.
        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Lol you keep missing the point bro. Do you see what zenit is doing?? Have you heard semak talking about sardar belittling the guy? Calling him average player???? They don't wanna sell him! If they wanted to sell him they wouldn't treat him like that! Please try to get it and drop that wishful thinking!
          Sardar will move out of zenit when his contract ends in june and zenit is doing everything to bring down the guy so not many good clubs go after him.
          Everything you're claiming here is based on massive assumptions by you, and this odd conspiracy theory of yours has zero factual proof to back up your points. It's all speculation.

Sardar had muscle cramps and the coach announced this. These things happen and it was just unfortunate timing.

Sardar has also come out publicly multiple times, claiming how well zenit treats him, etc.

You're just claiming odd conspiracies with nothing but 100% speculation and assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
            I am sure sardar will do much better in serie a then premier league the fans in the english league fans are unreasonable and the pressure is too high. There are some rumors around AC Milan again and I am hopeful it happens as it’s the best destination for him in my opinion. Ibra has effected so many young players in that team and a role model like him and the current young team in Milan are all a +. Wishful thinking but Ramadani has a good relation with maldini so hope it happens.
            Same.

I'd much rather see Azmoun in other Top-5 leagues than the Premiership. Just way too important of a player for Team Melli to be wasted Premier League (even though I think he wouldn't do bad in the Premier League). The ceiling for him is so much higher in other Top-5 leagues than in the Premiership anyways both in terms of development and pishraft.

- Sevilla
            - Bayern Leverkusen
            - Atalanta Bergamo
            - Roma
            - Fiorentina
            - Lyon

Are all clubs that he has been firmly/realistically linked to and that would be good landing destinations for Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
              Everything you're claiming here is based on massive assumptions by you, and this odd conspiracy theory of yours has zero factual proof to back up your points. It's all speculation.

Sardar had muscle cramps and the coach announced this. These things happen and it was just unfortunate timing.

Sardar has also come out publicly multiple times, claiming how well zenit treats him, etc.

You're just claiming odd conspiracies with nothing but 100% speculation and assumptions.
              Lol I never said anything about sardar's injury being fake ! So stop assuming thing bro. I was talking about facts! Benching him and talking rubbish about him! These are facts not assumptions mate

Regarding sardar's comment! First of all that interview was about 2 years ago! Lol what did you expect him to say, when he had 2.5 years on his contract left with zenit?? Also in his latest interview, he did say that its zenit that has destroyed all of his offers! He wasn't happy about the fact that they declined all of his offers!

All of the things I mentioned were based on facts mate! Stop assuming things that i never said ! lol

Comment

Starting

Comment

This benching in CL is really fishy.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Live stream on YouTube:

Comment

Breaking news: Sardar got a haircut.

Comment

No Comment! Three players Ralf Rangnick could bring with him to Manchester United! lol

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news-22289158

another bs ! And i thought iranian media was osgol

Comment

Couldn’t watch it any longer. Poor quality game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Couldn’t watch it any longer. Poor quality game.
                            PGL is much more fun to watch than this shit!

Comment

No Comment! Three players Ralf Rangnick could bring with him to Manchester United! lol

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news-22289158

another bs ! And i thought iranian media was osgol
                              United has so many striker, there is no space for him there anyways

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                United has so many striker, there is no space for him there anyways
                                lol pretty sure its a joke man! they even got sardar's age wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X