This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    Not sure if it's been mentioned here before, but Azmoun is the RPL's most valuable player.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT2M4kiK...dium=copy_link
    While this is nice and very impressive with respect to Azmoun, the fact that Malcom has fallen off so much is pretty sad. He cost over 40 million in 2 different transfers and yet at the age of 24 hes all the way down to the low 20s. Wouldn't be surprised to see his value fall below 20 million by the end of the season. Hope I'm wrong and he can have a strong season to help provide support for Sardar

Comment

Not in squad against Rubin.

Comment

Hmmm. Hope he's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Not in squad against Rubin.
          woow hope he is not injured!
          eaven though it would be a good chance for our ghaedi and allahyar to show up in tm matches hope Sardar is fit for both the champions league game in 1,5 week and also TM games! any info on his insta/from zenith?

its a top game in the league aswell and an important one, so either he is at the hopital waiting for a baby to pop up or he is injured
          hope not serious injury and that its just a precaution by zenith management
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He doesn't even show in the bench in FotMob. Usually if he is injured, they show up with a redcross sign next to them. This is strange.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
              He doesn't even show in the bench in FotMob. Usually if he is injured, they show up with a redcross sign next to them. This is strange.
              Maybe he is being transferred lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

whats open, china transfer window? Azmoun to Shang Hai Dragons or maybe he bought himself out of the contract, Inter next taking Lukakus place

hope he is ok and it isnt anything seriuous with a bad injury and so on..

also he might be in Iran for some family stuff, getting married or having a baby
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

HT only and Dzyuba scored 2 already.
                  3-0 Zenit

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope it's not injury or COVID.

Comment

https://matchtv.ru/football/matchtvn...medium=desktop

Out tonight due to minor muscle damage. Seems precautionary as he trained with the group after chelsea match.

Comment

i wonder if his absence has anything to do with his transfer from Rubin ...!!?
                        Rubin was standing to make a few mil from his ensuing transfer outa Zenit which went to shitts after Zenit forced him to stay for his last year of contract...!

Comment

^Ahhha like rubin is going to put a hit on him in the game since they lost a few mil its payback time? very interesting thought!
                          not impossible
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Nobody does outlandish conspiracy theories quite like an Iranian

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                              Nobody does outlandish conspiracy theories quite like an Iranian
                              I thought he had another x-rated locker room incident

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I thought he had another x-rated locker room incident
                                '
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X