X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

following azmoun is such a pain in the ass

Comment

Emrooz ham ba Rostov baazi darand,

bah bah, che chizi, ghorbone baazi beram.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Compare italian reputable medias (di marzio romano corriere dello sport) make us dream with roma, or at the very least leverkusen, with german one (kicker, bild). The latter staying silent or just copy pasting Italian souces but when they open their mouth for a breaking news, it's to stop all the dream.

Anyways, nothing is definitive as there is one month left. Anything can happen. Would be deceiving to see him stay in russia but leverkusen wasnt a big upgrade and zenit play UCL at least.
        I feel alario at leverkusen is like azmoun at zenit. He scored a lot and is also an Argentinian international, but didn't find good suitors to leave Bayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
          So Azmoun is going to stay at Zenit- Spb, will be a free agent next year and Zenit will earn nothing. This is one of the dumbest things Zenit could have done.
          They will make more than €20-30m just by winning the league and qualifying for the CL. This is guaranteed with Azmoun, not so much with a new player.

Comment

If he renews his contract, I don't think he will ever leave

Comment

And now I read from Bild that Leverkusen are interested in that overrated ann Josh Sargent for €10m.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                And now I read from Bild that Leverkusen are interested in that overrated ann Josh Sargent for €10m.
                They say including his wage he would cost around 30 million and thats too much ... they will regret it one day when he scorer 30 goals in a season somewhere else

Comment

Azmoun is still a kid, lack big time the maturity and doesn't have the right people around him.
                  There is reason why at 27 parents are still around him and taking care of him like a little kid. Without them he probably wouldn't have a career even.
                  Really sad. He will regret all these stupid decisions very soon.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Bild is a tabloid like the Sun, ignore it. They are renewing Alario which is cheaper than a new transfer

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Azmoun is still a kid, lack big time the maturity and doesn't have the right people around him.
                      There is reason why at 27 parents are still around him and taking care of him like a little kid. Without them he probably wouldn't have a career even.

We will celebrate in some years when he will join a bottom league bayer leverkusen at 32 years old

Comment

I think Azmoun means too much to Zenit that they really are putting a strangle hold on him staying with the club. Not just for on the field performance but I think he’s become a fan favorite and a big part of the team’s culture. If he plays another two years for zenit he might become the all time foreign goal scorer in rpl which I think is a lot of motivation for him as well.

Btw. I 100% want him to leave to a bigger league. He’s proven everything and won everything he can in Russia. It’s time to move on to the next challenge. I am just saying the above to say that I can understand both sides here. Azmoun honestly has a chance to be an all time legend in Russia. I can understand why one might be hesitant to leave that.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Compare italian reputable medias (di marzio romano corriere dello sport) make us dream with roma, or at the very least leverkusen, with german one (kicker, bild). The latter staying silent or just copy pasting Italian souces but when they open their mouth for a breaking news, it's to stop all the dream.
                          Anyways, nothing is definitive as there is one month left. Anything can happen. Would be deceiving to see him stay in russia but leverkusen wasnt a big upgrade and zenit play UCL at least.
                          I feel alario at leverkusen is like azmoun at zenit. He scored a lot and is also an Argentinian international, but didn't find good suitors to leave Bayer.
                          Leverkusen and Bundesliga is a HUGE upgrade. Leverkusen usually makes it to champions league as well but the top spots in Bundesliga are so competitive now that champions league isn't a guarantee.

At least this shows the competitiveness of the league he would be playing in.

Comment

Seems this decision had very little to do with him? Leverkusen couldn’t agree fee with zenit?

In fact according to kicker, the 2.8mil/yr salary they offered him was agreed, but they couldn’t find correct logistics for the 18 mil fee with zenit and thus deal seems to be dead

How is that related to azmouns maturity??

Comment

No offense, but these assumptions are just ridiculous. How on earth do you know he's being taken care of like a baby just because his parents live with him / close to him?

Wasn't his dad his agent too?

What if there's something personal going on in his family, and that's why he keeps them close? Maybe his mom is still having health problems and he wants to be close by.

You guys have to stop these ignorant, and pardon me, but stupid, assumptions.

You don't know him personally ONE BIT.

Comment

Good outcome this, ain't no one got time for these donkey teams like Bayer, if it's not an EPL side or CL KO regulars, stay in Zenit lad.

Comment

Working...
                                X