Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like Alireza is trying to prove Slot right.

My guys has turned the ball over every single time he's touched the ball with the exception one on target pass

Comment

The ball didn't come his way that much, but when it did, Alireza failed to do anything with it.

His spot is far from being guaranteed (unlike sinestera or Til) and if continues this tendency to turn the ball over, I would not be surprised if he slide down the depth chart behind even Walemark, let alone Toornstra.

Fucking sucks to see my favorite player since Mahdavikia struggle to play consistently good.

Comment

Alireza got applauded by the AZ fans when he was subbed in. I kinda miss the days he played at AZ and I watched him live, such a classy club. It was a bit strange to see him in the other team at this stadium where he was very loved by the fans and was scoring left & right.

Comment

Does anyone know the last time when ARJ started, and they lost?

Last game he scored, and they won. This game, they had already lost when they subbed him in.

I get if his turnovers are causing his team to lose, but they’re not…

Comment

The announcer was talking about their losing 4-2 last year. May have caused some nightmares for the coach resulting in some overthinking. I am surprised that he messed with his winning formation but I trust he knows better than me and the matchups were not favorable to them.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Alireza got applauded by the AZ fans when he was subbed in. I kinda miss the days he played at AZ and I watched him live, such a classy club. It was a bit strange to see him in the other team at this stadium where he was very loved by the fans and was scoring left & right.
                    Same

I just wish things turned out better for him afterwards at Brighton. That’s 3 years of his career right there. But I’m glad he’s at Feyenoord now. He’s happy, he’s gained his confidence back and he’s playing good football for his club and so far has been fantastic for the national team.

Comment

Match day today at home. Not a scoring day for Sardar (first debut), Allahyar (subbed in), or Saman (benched). Time for ARJ to bring it home for our legionnaires today with a goal or two!

Comment

Looking sharp

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Match day today at home. Not a scoring day for Sardar (first debut), Allahyar (subbed in), or Saman (benched). Time for ARJ to bring it home for our legionnaires today with a goal or two!
                          Lets hope he starts...

Comment

^^GQ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              Lets hope he starts...
                              He's starting:

https://twitter.com/Feyenoord/status...C41bCb3NEpAAAA

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X