This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It doesn’t matter what their idiot fans think. Only important thing is opinion of the coach, which until recently had been rightfully negative as arj was playing like shit.

But slowly he is emerging. The tm games I think could be the turning point. Another goal tonight, as long as he keeps scoring/assisting he will keep his spot.

Seems tonight xi is pretty much their best moving forward

Comment

We are starting to see the benefits of the move back to Holland. Also Feyenoord play as a team, when I have watched them, Alireza is having to put in defensive and offensive work and look to move the ball around. It is only benefitting his game and is the reason why we are seeing a different Alireza lately for Iran.

Comment

وقتی از تیم های مطرح پایتخت پیشنهاد هنگفتی داشت ، قید میلیاردها پول را زد به تیم نایمخن رفت با مبلغ بسیار کم نسبت به باشگاه های ایرانی ، اما آنچنان پیشرفت کرد که چندماه دریافتیش به اندازه پیشنهاد کل فصل برترین باشگاه های ایرانی است.

When he had a huge offer from the capital's top teams, he made billions of dollars and went to Nijmegen for a very small amount compared to Iranian clubs, but he progressed so much that his few months of receipt is as much as the offer of the top Iranian clubs of the season.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Best player on the pitch

Comment

Extended highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRfGM2OGS3o

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Man Feyenoord fans are seeing a completely different game.
                "Alirza apart from his goal moderate"
                "Linssen and Ali below average"
                Why mention those few negative comments when majority of the comments about ali is positive.

"Ali is off to a good start "
                "... Ali is also starting to score his goals. And then you always have good old Toornstra "
                " just getting to like Ali"
                "Ali could have done better, but played one of his better matches"
                "Ali is relaxed "
                "He's also just right. Alireza really gave him 0 more times "
                "Great to have Ali with such crosses. "
                "Alireza plays great! "
                "If Wålemark really is such a star as a right striker, could Ali be in 10 if Til is blessa? "
                "Alireza is back"
                "Nice for ali, but that kokcu phew "
                "Aliiiii"
                "JAAAAAAA HANBAKS"
                "jaaaaaaaaaliiiiireeeeeeezaaaaaa"
                "Ali is off to a good start "

and it goes on..... 90%+ of the comments were positive bro.

Comment

Feyenoord now in 3rd place, 1 point from second, and 6 points from first in Eredivisie

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Keep it up ARJ, you're on Fire!

Comment

Training video; ARJ at 1:00, 4:00, 5:20, and 6:45 marks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-bL0xWWJN4

Comment

Hope he keeps improving, he is in top form at TM (the most consistent he has been all his career on the international stage), if he performs this well consistently at his club too, he will for sure help us out in the WC
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I am so happy ARJ is no longer at Brighton and is on an upward trajectory! His performance will be critical in the Korea Republic match in March.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh steps over the threshold at Feyenoord: "I expected a lot more from myself before the winter break"

Alireza Jahanbakhsh left "definitely not an indelible impression" before the winter break, according to Arne Slot. But the 28-year-old attacker seems to have stepped over the threshold. “It took a little while, that's right.”

Mikos Gouka 13-02-22, 08:11 Last update: 08:28

This week, the media department of Feyenoord once again put together a film with the cheerful Jahanbakhsh in the lead role. This time, the right striker of the Rotterdam team gave his Norwegian teammate Marcus Pedersen Dutch lessons on his way to the training field. ,,Good morning people. Don't worry, folks," Jahanbakhsh said. "Can you say that too?"

And Pedersen, much to the delight of his teammates, made an almost successful attempt. Feyenoord initially had concerns about Jahanbakhsh, who was still top scorer in the Eredivisie in 2018. After a good start in de Kuip, the Iranian did not come close to the level he achieved in Alkmaar for a long time. In fact, Jens Toornstra was preferred as a right winger for a period.

“I also knew that I had to show more,” says Jahanbakhsh. ,,But I knew it would come, I always need some time at a new club. That was also at AZ. And later at Brighton. Wout Weghorst was the striker at AZ, I played with him for a long time. Then you know each other through and through, I had to get used to this. But it did take a bit of time, that's right."

At Brighton, the captain of the Iranian national team failed to become an undisputed basic player, but that is also the reason that Feyenoord could buy him. His chances turned in Rotterdam before the winter break when Slot concluded that Feyenoord had to play with a real winger instead of a false one, in the person of Toornstra.

If clubs with ten men get behind the ball, it doesn't make much sense to play with a false right striker.

Arne Slot
                              ,,In my experience, his return was based on a logical tactical choice, not so much as a plan to get him to play football,' says Slot. ,,It became increasingly difficult for Feyenoord to play through defensively oriented teams. If clubs with ten men get behind the ball, it doesn't make much sense to play with a false right striker. We found out at some point and then Ali came back in."

With goals against NEC and Sparta as a tangible result. The attacker really needed those hits. "That's nice, you are looking for that," said Jahanbakhsh. ,,The return is so important in football, that is what we look at. Sometimes things went wrong, while at AZ almost everything went by itself at some point.”

Not an indelible impression
                              Slot did see through it. Of course, the trainer also saw that Jahanbakhsh lost the ball too often, but it had to be a matter of time before the attacker would deliver. ,,He did less badly than his statistics indicated,' said Slot. ,,But I'm also honest: Ali left no indelible impression in the first half of the season. He had many unhappy moments. Disallowed goals or crosses that could have been conceded in such a way and that did not result in a goal."

Slot now thinks he plays better, perhaps because Lutsharel Geertruida plays behind him instead of Pedersen. Jahanbakhsh will never say that. If there is one team player in the Kuip, it is the Iranian. “I have mostly kept faith in myself,” says Jahanbakhsh. ,,I expected a lot more from myself before the winter break, that didn't go the way I wanted, I'm honest about that. My return had to go up. I didn't really get the criticism of me either, I don't actually read anything."

Jahanbakhsh will have to continue the upward trend against RKC on Sunday. If only because newcomer Patrik Walemark will be panting. ,,It is also good for me and Feyenoord that he is here now, competition is always good”, says Jahanbakhsh. “Walemark is a really good player, but a very different type than me. The coach has options and will decide who to let play.”

Source: https://www.destentor.nl/nederlands-....google.com%2F

Comment

As diplomatic, calm and good natured as ever. The guy really is a perfect captain.

Comment

Working...
                                X