This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Feyenoord struggling against a team from Kosovo who are barely considered professional, this tells you a lot about the true level of this team…they are so poor. 0-0 and 65 minutes played. I guess they going to rely on ARJ as their sole player to do the job for them basically, just like Berghuis. I hope ARJ knows where he got himself into.
    Isn’t Arne Slot a pretty good coach in the Netherlands? He got good results with AZ…..I just hope he is planning to make some more purchases bc with this team they will be lucky to finish in the top 4 or 5 and can forget about anything above that. Even if slot is a good coach and maximizes the team’s potential that will be just what they get. Hopefully they make some more quality purchases before the window closes.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Feels like people who thought watching Brighton matches was too low quality are going to have a reality check this season.

Hopefully Feyenoord at least make it past this semi-pro team from a non existent country so Alireza can get some continental exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Not even on bench ..!?Wonder why ..!?
        They need him out there ..! & he has already been training with them ..!
        Maybe it takes a while longer for his official player registration to take affect !? Or some other administrative reason !?
        Slot said a few days ago that ARJ hasn't been registered for this round of the qualifications of the Conference League, so he won't be playing the return next week either.
        Furthermore Slot also said that ARJ hasn't been doing any group training for the last few weeks (since TM finished), so he needs some time to become match-fit. ARJ said himself that he does not want to rush into it, but he is ready whenever Slot wants him in the field.

If he is lucky, he might get some minutes in the friendly against PAOK upcoming Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          For those looking forward to watching Feyenoord games, I'm happy to set up a GoPro at my weekly 7-a-side also. PM me for details.
          Long as you don’t sign me up to your OnlyFans.

Comment

Sooooo, are we going to gather up PFDC style like we used to do when he was in Neijmegen?
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
              Sooooo, are we going to gather up PFDC style like we used to do when he was in Neijmegen?
              Sounds great bro. Feyenoord against RKC Waalwijk seems like a real cracker. Can’t wait for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Sounds great bro. Feyenoord against RKC Waalwijk seems like a real cracker. Can’t wait for it.
                I would fly to Holland for that

Comment

Lets hope he gets his confidence back and inflates his stats this season and tries one more big move next season
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

For those looking forward to watching Feyenoord games, I'm happy to set up a GoPro at my weekly 7-a-side also. PM me for details.
                    If the choice is between watching ARJ on the bench for BHA or ARJ playing for Amameh-sazi Ghom, I would pick the latter. At least at Amameh-sazi the dickish coaches cover their heads.........

.......By the way, Potter really needs to wear a hat!

Go ARJ and prove what a shithead Potter really was.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Comment

Alireza on the bench for the friendly against PAOK

Comment

game link
                          http://www.hesgoal.com/news/83499/Fe...d_vs_PAOK.html

they just showed a lot of jahanbakhsh highlights from his career goals.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Looks like he is starting?
                            btw great crowd singing.. and its just a warm up game.. going to enjoy this season for sure!
                            game link
                            http://www.hesgoal.com/news/83499/Fe...d_vs_PAOK.html
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

dont think he starts but 1-0 2 min nice goal
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

have to say it again! what a great crowd! looks like they have awsome fans
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X