X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match tomorrow away at Heerenveen

Comment

Sinestra is out for the game today and Nelson was on the pre-match poster.

I guess the starting lineup will be the same as Ajax match, except Nelson on the LW.

Comment

Alireza starting. Game in an hour, fifteen minutes

Comment

Comment

Lets go ALI need a good start here

Comment

Terrible first 10 minutes from AJ.
              Has turned the ball over 4-5 times. Like directly passing it to the opponent

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Terrible first 10 minutes from AJ.
                Has turned the ball over 4-5 times. Like directly passing it to the opponent
                Are we watching the same game? hes currently the highest rated player on his side.

Hes not doing anything special but he is involved. He has turned it over twice & has 60% pass success also has taken one shot and one deflection on target.

Comment

He is actually looking very lively and involved. A couple of half chances he could have done better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                    Are we watching the same game? hes also currently the highest rated player on his side.

Hes not doing anything special but he is involved. He has turned it over twice & has 60% pass sucess
                    I hope I'm wrong, but from what I saw it was more than two turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      I hope I'm wrong, but from what I saw it was more than two turnovers.
                      Na brother it was nelson who gave it up. Ali is floating into the center. He currently has 75% pass success. This is the most lively game ive seen form him if anything he has had some openings and his teammates have missed the pass. that being said he needs to step it up and make a direct impact on the game. safe play is not enough.

Comment

Thankfully for ARJ the opposite wing nelson has been a hell of a lot worse. What a miss that was lol. At one point this kid was highly rated at arsenal but really fizzled out after a super exciting loan spell at hoffenheim under nagelssman.

ARJ hasnt been terrible in last 10 mins. Decent link up play down his side. Just wish he would be more confident and assertive in possession. He takes such a little risks and then when he does try something its usually the wrong option, totally unlike even the level of decision making he was showing at brighton.

Comment

his 1v1 play is sooooo fucking bad for a winger.

Gets a great ball played out wide to him...1v1 with LB, nice angle to cut in quick and shoot. Instead he hesitates like is his new usual, has a seizure on the ball and ends the really promising situation by just kicking the ball off the guy and surrendering possession.

ARJ of old cuts in and smashes that top bins with his left foot. When some people here kept telling us how great brighton was for him I really hope they own up to their statements now. They took a once solid, confident RW (ok he was no world beater but an intelligent, bright winger) and turned him into this stuttering mess of a player.

I honestly really miss seeing him being assertive and confident player of old

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            his 1v1 play is sooooo fucking bad for a winger.
                            Gets a great ball played out wide to him...1v1 with LB, nice angle to cut in quick and shoot. Instead he hesitates like is his new usual, has a seizure on the ball and ends the really promising situation by just kicking the ball off the guy and surrendering possession.
                            ARJ of old cuts in and smashes that top bins with his left foot. When some people here kept telling us how great brighton was for him I really hope they own up to their statements now. They took a once solid, confident RW (ok he was no world beater but an intelligent, bright winger) and turned him into this stuttering mess of a player.
                            I honestly really miss seeing him being assertive and confident player of old
                            This is 100% accurate. he plays the ball back instead of taking on the player.

Comment

he was involved in the goal.

pre-hockey assist.

Comment

beautiful goal feyenoord. ARJ comes central to collect ball and plays a nice forward pass to Kokcu. Quick interchange between kokcu, linssen, and thil finishes with clean finish from Thil.

They really play a super modern style, great positioning and smart ideas on the ball. Its literally the definition of the ideal team for him to shine in...and I worry he is wasting this great opportunity to totally resurrect his career with these half ass performances, where he looks so damn scared to beat a guy and shoot the ball.

Slot is one of the brightest young coaches in europe rn, lot of eyes on him and his young side. IF ARJ finds that form of old he could easily get another crack at a top 4 league. I guess all we can do is hope he eventually plays himself out of this funk...

Comment

Working...
                                X