Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, I just wanted to find out if you have already started calling the Feyenoord coach racist yet or if we have to wait a bit more for that to come out?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
      Sorry guys, I just wanted to find out if you have already started calling the Feyenoord coach racist yet or if we have to wait a bit more for that to come out?!
      No but we’ve decided you’re not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Really curious to find out what incidents he was referring to in Brighton.

Also I might be reading too much into it, but his answers seemed to be the polite way of saying that Potter didn't like him, like on a personal level.
        not sure him showing up late to pre-season training after WC18 (Pothead's first season in charge of BHA) played a role in pothead's rather low assessment of Ali's footballing pedigree? or ARJ being the Marquee signee of the former coach CH that pothead was replacing ..? or ARJ being on high wages ..? or was it the very limited training time ali got under Pothead in his first pre-season in charge played a role in his assessment?.... but for whatever the fking reason..? Potter simply didnt rate him all that much as a footballer and didnt see him well suited talent to his preferred playing tactics ...!!
        and if i recall, pretty much told him so indirectly by telling him that he'd best off looking for alternate clubs to transfer to..!!
        at that time, Ali was sitting on a lofty wages and still 3-4 years left on his contract and had just come off of an underwhelming first season at EPL, hence he simply wasnt a marketable enough of a player to other worthy EU clubs, especially so on his BHA wage-bill...!!
        so he decided instead to stay put and just try to train hard and be ghole khodesh bust his asss trying to work himself into potter's system of play and prefered starters..!!
        when Ali decided to stay and fight for his playing chances, instead of looking for transfer out, thus clearing the way(wage-bill) for Pothead to bring his own preferred targets...! from then on it simply became a personal pissfight between the two ..... regardless of the two pretending to be otherwise in their comments in media..!
        Ali kept his nose to the grindstone and performed rather very admirably in limited playing chances afforded to him by that asshole pothead...! pothead insisted on breaking his spirits by denying him minutes even after his highflying limited sub appearances...!!
        Ali knew full well that he Simply wasnt able to upgrade over EPL/BHA in terms of pishraft/obohat and especially so in terms of Personal earnings$$$ in European club... so he also said FK you back to Pothead by just stying put another year or 2 and milking his 5 year contact for as much as possible before going back to his old stomping grounds ... almost certainly on a much lower salary and off course much reduced obohat of a league/team..!

va salaam naame tamom .... this is what happened .... the rest is just blah blah blah beating around the bush...

Comment

Really sad to see such a promising player like Jahanbakhsh ruined in the EPL and by Potter, I thought he had a really bright future ahead of him when he became top scorer of Eredivisie. But I also blame him a bit, because he could have left Brighton earlier when he figured he wasn't part of Potter his plans. One can only hope he can make a comeback in his second season for Feyenoord.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I thought he had a really bright future ahead of him when he became top scorer of Eredivisie.
            enough said.. really sad

Comment

He wanted to leave during the summer of 2020 but potter told him that he’s in his plans. It was a lie, but JB was always going to try and succeed.

Comment

Not buying these latest excuses from Jahanbakhsh, Yes Japanese and Korean players have an easier path and time in Europe. However, his situation could’ve been easily avoided if he put aside loyalty/rodarvasi and hired an actual qualified agent with connections(so do most of our players). Connections is important in football, and he really should’ve put his career in his own hands rejected a move to Brighton, he got trapped thinking he owed loyalty to AZ/Amir Hashemi ruined his career.

Also, we have a few Iranians with connections in UK, none of these people like Moshiri or Joorabchian tried to help him which is really an Iranian trait where we don’t help our hamvatans, but pretend like we care about them due to our power hunger on satellite TV. Saman also has/had a terrible agent as we witnessed with his ban for the transfer to Spain, and Azmoun our best player doesn’t have an agent listed on transfermarket guess his mama/papa going to set up that amazing move to Liverpool with their amazing connections.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                  Not buying these latest excuses from Jahanbakhsh, Yes Japanese and Korean players have an easier path and time in Europe. However, his situation could’ve been easily avoided if he put aside loyalty/rodarvasi and hired an actual qualified agent with connections(so do most of our players). Connections is important in football, and he really should’ve put his career in his own hands rejected a move to Brighton, he got trapped thinking he owed loyalty to AZ/Amir Hashemi ruined his career.

Also, we have a few Iranians with connections in UK, none of these people like Moshiri or Joorabchian tried to help him which is really an Iranian trait where we don’t help our hamvatans, but pretend like we care about them due to our power hunger on satellite TV. Saman also has/had a terrible agent as we witnessed with his ban for the transfer to Spain, and Azmoun our best player doesn’t have an agent listed on transfermarket guess his mama/papa going to set up that amazing move to Liverpool with their amazing connections.
                  I agree on that, but how an Iranian player which isn't considered as special in world football can attract an agent with connection out of nowhere?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I agree on that, but how an Iranian player which isn't considered as special in world football can attract an agent with connection out of nowhere?
                    I find it hard to believe that Eredivisie top scorer doesn’t have offers from agents, they also receive transfer fees and Jahanbakhsh had a fairly large transfer fee. Azmoun has been one of the best players in Russian league for 4 years now, even the Uzbek guy got an transfer to Serie A. I think it really comes down to our players loyalty and rodarvasi.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      By agreeing to pay a healthy chunk of their total contract worth, in Comminsion..!

Comment

Just a little confused in the case of Jahanbakhsh's agent. Are the following facts not true:

- He took ARJ to EPL and made him the club's record signing.
                        - He negotiated a very handsome wage for ARJ
                        - He made sure that it is a relatively lower pressure club in EPL with less talent in the squad so that ARJ could fit in quickly and could get a starting spot sooner rather than later.

I don't think any of us thought he was a bad agent when ARJ signed for Brighton. We all thought it is a great move with the exception of a few that thought he should have chosen LC over Brighton. But what team player chooses is the player's choice, not agent's. An agent, at best, is one of many advisors to the players.

The problem was not the agent in my opinion, it was that ARJ ran into a little bit of bad luck that snowballed and turned into long term loss of confidence. His bad luck was his untimely injuries and no goal or assist in his first year. If a spark like his bicycle kick had happened on one of his first few appearances for Brighton, I am sure his experience at Brighton would have taken a different path. However, we must also consider that ARJ's natural abilities are fairly limited and he was never going to set EPL on fire, but he could have been a much more regular started for EPL.

Comment

Big match tomorrow against Ajax. Hoping to see some good minutes and action by ARJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            Just a little confused in the case of Jahanbakhsh's agent. Are the following facts not true:
                            - He took ARJ to EPL and made him the club's record signing.
                            - He negotiated a very handsome wage for ARJ
                            - He made sure that it is a relatively lower pressure club in EPL with less talent in the squad so that ARJ could fit in quickly and could get a starting spot sooner rather than later. I don't think any of us thought he was a bad agent when ARJ signed for Brighton. We all thought it is a great move with the exception of a few that thought he should have chosen LC over Brighton. But what team player chooses is the player's choice, not agent's. An agent, at best, is one of many advisors to the players.
                            The move to Brighton is just one of the agents wrong decisions, he also terribly handled his move out of Brighton. He said Brighton didn’t deliver on their promise of playing Alireza, he had many teams after him. Basically, Alireza had a chance to sign with bigger clubs, but both times he and his agent took the short sighted approach allowing both AZ and Brighton to sell him to the highest bidder. That’s after letting Brighton burn his talent, confidence and fitness away on their relegation fighting bench for over 3 years. Also, Amir Hashemi isn’t an ordinary agent, Alireza is close to him and his family, some even call him his mentor.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Big match tomorrow against Ajax. Hoping to see some good minutes and action by ARJ.
                              Toornstra was questionable until yesterday, but seems like he's healthy now. All the predicted lineups have him start over Alireza.

Only chance we have to see Alireza today is if Feyenoord is trailing after half time.

For people in UK, the match is broadcasted on Mola.tv . It's free, but requires sign up
                              Last edited by The; 12-19-2021, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                14:30 CET, go Alireyza Yahanbax!! 🇳🇱💪🏻

Comment

Working...
                                X