Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scored the 5th goal, Key pass on the 4th goal, some incredible long diagonal passes, and hustled hard defensively.

There were two sequences near the end of the match where he cut inside with the ball when he had his teammate open for a pass. I think he was too desperate to score to make the smart play.

Overall one of the best players on the pitch. Unfortunately Aurnes also did really good, so I doubt Ali gets his starting position back (unless kokcu remains injured for a while)

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

One thing I noticed from 80th minute onwards, he tried to dribble more and was being more individualistic. Normally he is too shy to take on a man and does a back pass or side cross, but this time he pushed hard and it lead to a goal. Of course he has coach instructions and he is being told to track back more often, but I like to see more of Jahanbakhsh dribbling, taking his man on and going on his own: tends to make him much more dangerous in front of goal.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

This is a quite competitive dutch league with Feyenoord being in race for title.
          Good for Ali

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Another “Classic” header for ARJ (I don’t think I remember him scoring any headers before this season)

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Because despite the extra harsh criticism of him on this forum, he's actually a good and well rounded player.
              He is anything but a well rounded player, of course you are entitled to your own opinion as I’m to mine.
              BTW, I have nothing against him, as if he do better so does Iran, and that matters the most

Comment

Alireza Daei bakhsh? Dude has been scoring some serious goals with his head!

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Alireza Jahanbench
                Now can you please do the same for saman? khob cheshm mizani

Comment

Most important game of the year for Feyenoord will be on 19 december against their direct concurrent and league leaders Ajax in De Kuip, let's hope Dutch government allows fans back in the stadiums by then because they are really going to need the 12th man to stand behind them if they want to have a chance against Ajax. It will be a very interesting game.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                    How Iran has him as the captain of the team is beyond me
                    1- why do you think he doesnt deserve it?

he has the right attitude,
                    has been playing in europe for many years now and has immense professional experience to help the team,
                    has faced plenty of top class teams in his time,
                    has a positive attitude and acts very professionally (unlike a few other famous players),
                    knows english well and can communicate with foreigners comfortably,
                    has been part of TM for many years now,
                    technically is quite a good player (sometimes, even fantastic. But lately a bit inconsistent)
                    ... etc.
                    want me to go on?

more importantly, 2- Who shd be the TM cap in your opinion then?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      1- why do you think he doesnt deserve it?

2- Who shd be the TM cap in your opinion then?
                      He is less flashy than Gholizadeh but did the job recently with TM.
                      About his goal, that's nice but his header was very central/on the gk. With a good gk it could have been saved.

Comment

Vahid Amiri

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Vahid Amiri
                          becoz...?
                          plz explain
                          surely at this age you cant say "the best performer shd be the captain".
                          I'm sure you know very well that is NOT the criteria coaches pick their captains. The criteria and characteristics are very very different from merely being the STAR player or top performer or current in form player.
                          That is for school level teams. Not professional football.

so plz explain why Amiri and not JB?
                          Maybe I'm missing something about Amiri

edit: and let me add, I'm not dissing Amiri by any means.
                          In fact I'm very happy he has been performing consistently and turning out games and wins for us.
                          Is he a key player at TM? absolutely.
                          But to be a captain, playing good football is just one of the requisites

Comment

Someone who doesn't sponsor Khamenei's lapdog (a terrorist Soleimani) and actually stands for the people of Iran rather than praising a terrorist right after the events of Aban 98.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
                              who?
                              JB has done that?
                              when?
                              He doesnt come across as such a f**khead like torabi or taremi.
                              could you plz show me the links to pics or news?

Bcoz if that is so, then for ME, this takes priority over everything else.

Comment

Alireza loses his head a bit on the pitch - i've noticed this for club and country.

I would actually like to see Sardar have a chance as captain - I think it would help him and he has also become more mature on the pitch...

Comment

Working...
                                X