Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so hard to find good links to eredivisie games nowadays..!
    anyone got a good one to share please?

Comment

ESPN Plus carries most of their games.

Comment

God help this guy, he can’t even put in a good cross against Fortuna Sittard, one of the Eredivisie bottom dwellers!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          God help this guy, he can’t even put in a good cross against Fortuna Sittard, one of the Eredivisie bottom dwellers!

I blame Brighton Gaw and Gooz. Totally ruined his Mojo.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Hell yea. No stopping that header!

Comment

Finally yahaaanbaksh

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

FINALLY ARJ SCORES, NICE HEADER

Comment

How Iran has him as the captain of the team is beyond me

Comment

Excellent powerful header

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t believe I’m happy that he scored against such a low placed team, but he ended his drought and that’s what matters. Hopefully he regains his confidence

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                        Because despite the extra harsh criticism of him on this forum, he's actually a good and well rounded player.

Comment

Just before that he was kicking himself for his awful shot after that great dribble past 4 players.... Glad he made it up

Comment

FINALLY
                            left wide open center of box, unleashes a powerful header into goal..!!
                            masking over a very poor outing so far vs a real tokhmy opponent..!!

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                              Why is that beyond you?He is internationally experienced, fluent in english and dutch. Great attitude on and off the pitch and is a role model for younger players.
                              He deserves his chance and is doing well if you ask me.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

FT 5-0
                                I think he also had a sorta Hockey assist earlier for the 4th goal too..!!? had real nice dribbling sequence but scuffed the shot off defender before scoring from the ensuing CK..!

IMO, he still has ways to go to become a regular starter for Fey especially vs higher caliber opponents..!! though if i had a dollar for every time he got dispossessed or give up possession with a kiri pass in the 2nd half woulda been a rich man..!

btw
                                no crowds in the stands really kills all the earlier good vibes from Feys game and exposes the shitt overall quality of the league action..!! honestly i had a hard time keep from dozing off

Comment

Working...
                                X