X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
      Huge paycut for him personally. I believe he was making 45-50K Euro per week...

Comment

Key parts is the 7 mil release clause.

If he has a super season, he can attract newly promoted EPL or mid-tier Bundesliga offers at the of the season.
        It's up to him to prove his doubter wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          I am very happy.
          aside for many reasons others have mentioned here, but also for:
          - leaving a club ALWAYS on the edge of relegation, to a club that vies for Europa League at least
          - leaving a club that commands NOONE's respect , forget about adoration. To a traditional club wt long history.
          - Leaving a league and club that NEVER suited his abilities, to a league that suits forwards and wingers like him.
          Whats not to like?
          Yes, I wish it was Ajax (so I wouldnt be so conflicted in their match ups). But I take feyenoord over that shit-hole brighton anyday.

I'd ove to see a letter like this from JB to BHA staff and coach:
          "Playing wt Feyenoord in Europa League I was reminded of those games we, at BHA had against other Europea.... oh wait. ...... BHA NEVER even qualified for the qualifying matches. Nevermind. Carry on chaps & be careful not to get relegated. Ciao"
          Right! Thank you
          sigpic

Comment

So good seeing him in a different jersey.

Comment

Is that your account?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Is that your account?
                LOL No. He is a journalist who lives in Iran. He's got some things right.

Comment

LOL No. He is a journalist who lives in Iran. He's got some things right.
                  He’s a journalist? Says who? His twitter bio? Who does he work for?

When this guy tweets that Majid Hosseini had offers from Italy, and then Arya/Gol Bezan who has actual, verifiable relationships with players/agents says his agent told him he had no offers from Italy, its pretty damn obvious who is the journalist and who is some bored fool. Every post with this guys tweets gets like 5, 6 thanks. Are you guys asleep?

Comment

He’s a journalist? Says who? His twitter bio? Who does he work for?

When this guy tweets that Majid Hosseini had offers from Italy, and then Arya/Gol Bezan who has actual, verifiable relationships with players/agents says his agent told him he had no offers from Italy, its pretty damn obvious who is the journalist and who is some bored fool. Every post with this guys tweets gets like 5, 6 thanks. Are you guys asleep?
                    Alright Bro, just ignore his tweets then and let the rest of us enjoy transfer rumours and speculations.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      I see it as a Mehdi to Rio Ave move. Hes now at a smaller club in a respectable league. I'm sure if he does well, he can either move to a CL side in the Eredivisie or maybe even help Feyenoord get there.

BHA cant even think about the CL in a hundred years, let alone stay in the Premier League.
                      Feyenoord is one of the biggest clubs in Holland lol. If he does well for Feyenoord he has to move to a better league, but no EPL, doesn't suit him. I think Italy or Spain would be a good match for our man from Gilan.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Alright Bro, just ignore his tweets then and let the rest of us enjoy transfer rumours and speculations.
                        Bro, ignore my posts then and enjoy your fake news.

Btw, I saw a tweet from Korean-Iranian reporter Gholam Kim saying that Real Madrid is actually behind this deal. They were interested in JB, but had doubts after he sat on the bench for two seasons. If JB reaches RM’s expectations this season, they will pay Feyenoord €5 to activate his release clause in the summer.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ha I get the sense he is going to dominate this league again.

Comment

Bro, ignore my posts then and enjoy your fake news.

Btw, I saw a tweet from Korean-Iranian reporter Gholam Kim saying that Real Madrid is actually behind this deal. They were interested in JB, but had doubts after he sat on the bench for two seasons. If JB reaches RM’s expectations this season, they will pay Feyenoord €5 to activate his release clause in the summer.
                                and if my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike

Comment

Working...
                                X