Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only need 1 point tomorrow to seal advancement out of the group.

Comment

Got 45 min to make it home and watch this game, how perfect 😎

Comment

On the bench....

Comment

Not looking good for our boy. At least in Brighton he was cashing in while sitting on the bench.

Comment

alireza coming in

Comment

He nearly got an assist , nice corner and a header about to go in but their own player cleared it off the line.
              Anyone know what happened to that Prague player , did he collapse?
              2-2 now

Comment

nice so now they are thro

Comment

Congrats Yahanbax & Co.

Comment

what a come back to draw with only 10 men for the majority of the match. Nice work by Feyenoord in a very tough match.

Comment

Off to the knockout round

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Off to the knockout round
                        They have a Turkish player have holding a scarf that says "Invasion of Prague"?
                        Lol, that's going piss off a lot of Czech nationalist.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          They have a Turkish player have holding a scarf that says "Invasion of Prague"?
                          Lol, that's going piss off a lot of Czech nationalist.
                          Lmao @ Kokcu

Being part Turkish myself, I'm glad he's opted to represent Turkey instead of the Netherlands. We have too many Turks playing for other national teams. Annoying to see. El Shaarawy should have represented Egypt too imo as he got his footballing ability from his father's side.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                            Lmao @ Kokcu

Being part Turkish myself, I'm glad he's opted to represent Turkey instead of the Netherlands. We have too many Turks playing for other national teams. Annoying to see. El Shaarawy should have represented Egypt too imo as he got his footballing ability from his father's side.
                            I will never understand these players who prefer to play for a team like Italy in one or two tournaments in their career and constantly be in and out of the squad vs playing for a country like Egypt where they will be a leader for their entire career and contend in their continental tournaments every time and play in a few WCs. So many cases of this with players who opted for France, Germany, etc. instead of their other solid options.

There was this Iranian guy Behrang Safari who made the mistake to play for Sweden (and the above is exactly what happened to him) which he later regretted because after his career was over pretty much……he advised Saman Ghoddos not to make the same mistake he did and to play for Iran vs Sweden.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              I will never understand these players who prefer to play for a team like Italy in one or two tournaments in their career and constantly be in and out of the squad vs playing for a country like Egypt where they will be a leader for their entire career and contend in their continental tournaments every time and play in a few WCs. So many cases of this with players who opted for France, Germany, etc. instead of their other solid options.

There was this Iranian guy Behrang Safari who made the mistake to play for Sweden (and the above is exactly what happened to him) which he later regretted because after his career was over pretty much……he advised Saman Ghoddos not to make the same mistake he did and to play for Iran vs Sweden.
                              We still have members who think Saman should have picked Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                We still have members who think Saman should have picked Sweden.
                                One of the silliest things I have ever heard….he would have played in maybe 8-12 friendlies by now, maybe a few competitive matches here and there like a WCQ. Probably not have been in any tournaments. Meanwhile for TM he has played in a WC, AC and will be a part of the next several tourneys in the next few years…..and his TM he is a part of is not anything less than Sweden talent wise. And we’re just talking about from a straight up soccer career perspective…..when you’re talking national teams there’s also the sense of connection and belonging which saman has said multiple times he feels more of in TM.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X