This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are some of you so negative?

He is doing better and better by each match, regaining his good form.
    He is scoring good goals in Europe for his club.
    He is also being quite useful in the league. His goals WILL come, soon I'd say.
    And his coach seems to be happy with him (He used to sub ARJ out early into 2nd half in the first few games. Nowadays he stay longer or even finishes the game). That shows he is regaining his stamina as well.

So I dont understand why we're talking about getting shipped off!

Comment

lol just saw a guy with a Brighton shirt in the gym...

Comment

The Dutch league is much more competitive than what it used to be 4-5 years a go and he is playing for the 2nd most popular club in Holland after Ajax. So i think considering where he was at the same time last year it is a good move for him, and even though he haven't yet scored in league but doing his job for most part.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          why are some of you so negative?

He is doing better and better by each match, regaining his good form.
          He is scoring good goals in Europe for his club.
          He is also being quite useful in the league. His goals WILL come, soon I'd say.
          And his coach seems to be happy with him (He used to sub ARJ out early into 2nd half in the first few games. Nowadays he stay longer or even finishes the game). That shows he is regaining his stamina as well.

So I dont understand why we're talking about getting shipped off!
          Not negative really. Just explaining the adjustment of expectations and his possible career trajectory based on getting consistent playing time. He'll be a good Dutch league player for the next few years which is still an impressive feat.

Comment

Europa Conf. League match on Thurs at Germany. Last meeting in Netherlands, Feyen won 3-1.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Not negative really. Just explaining the adjustment of expectations and his possible career trajectory based on getting consistent playing time. He'll be a good Dutch league player for the next few years which is still an impressive feat.

which is perfectly fine (by me, at least).
              It's not as if all our players have to turn into Lewandowskis and Messis, breaking record after record, that not achieving this wld make us look like failures.
              Being a good, solid player in a very good league is actually a very good target imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                lol just saw a guy with a Brighton shirt in the gym...
                benching a solid, heavy 65 pounds!! 💪

Comment

Comment

ARJ riding to the team bus in style =)

Comment

Comment

Meanwhile Ajax killing the group in CL, beat Dortmund 1-3 in Germany, 12 pts, perfect record.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Meanwhile Ajax killing the group in CL, beat Dortmund 1-3 in Germany, 12 pts, perfect record.
                          they go through versions and this version is damn strong. Hope they can keep this group together for 1 more season at least.

ARJ messed up not going there a couple years ago before his spell at brighton got really really bad (if as his agent says they really offered for him)

Comment

Will Yahanbax score today?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Will Yahanbax score today?
                              Yes yes, Alireyza Yahanbax!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                they go through versions and this version is damn strong. Hope they can keep this group together for 1 more season at least.
                                ARJ messed up not going there a couple years ago before his spell at brighton got really really bad (if as his agent says they really offered for him)
                                offer and interest were real, negotiations hit a snag though..! i think they were wanting to pay similar 4-5mil figures he ended departing for Fey but at that time BHA werent too willing to accept such a loss ..? besides Ali was probably thinking that he could still make it work at BHA with a full preseason ahead of him..?

ps
                                are the Conference leagues games also available on Paramount plus..??
                                Last edited by BacheLot; 11-04-2021, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X