Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaare khoobi kard, fazaaye Brighton baraash khoob nabood.
    JB emsaal mishe 28 saalesh, agar dobare be sathi ke dar AZ daasht berese mitone 3-4 saale digar baraye
    TM mofid baashe.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Feyenoord will play in the UEFA conference league next Thursday. That match comes too early for Alireza.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        I hope ARJ comes out with all the stuff ( if anything) that he has kept in his chest. Understandable he was being pro and kept quiet bit it is actually important he does tell what went on.
        I hear you, but I'd save it for the next transfer he makes out of Feyenoord and to, say, a top table Bundesliga squad

Comment

Very happy about this move personally. He will get comfortable consistent playing time, score goals, play without so much pressure of getting instantly replaced by the other 5 wingers in the pecking order, will get some European football. Complain all you like about Dutch league but if he has another standout season he will easily get suitors from another top 3 league.

My biggest gripe with BHA wasn’t necessarily the play style but rather Potters atrocious squad management. Having players cycle in and out so often, having so many attackers all trying to constantly outshine each other rather than play for the greater good causes there to be no time for a cohesive 11 to gel, too many nerves when players get cycled into the starting lineup, and kills a cooperative team atmosphere

Comment

Comment

Comment

I am very happy.
                aside for many reasons others have mentioned here, but also for:
                - leaving a club ALWAYS on the edge of relegation, to a club that vies for Europa League at least
                - leaving a club that commands NOONE's respect , forget about adoration. To a traditional club wt long history.
                - Leaving a league and club that NEVER suited his abilities, to a league that suits forwards and wingers like him.
                Whats not to like?
                Yes, I wish it was Ajax (so I wouldnt be so conflicted in their match ups). But I take feyenoord over that shit-hole brighton anyday.

I'd ove to see a letter like this from JB to BHA staff and coach:
                "Playing wt Feyenoord in Europa League I was reminded of those games we, at BHA had against other Europea.... oh wait. ...... BHA NEVER even qualified for the qualifying matches. Nevermind. Carry on chaps & be careful not to get relegated. Ciao"

Comment

ARJ in the team Beamer. Feyenoord clearly knows how to treat its Persian players

Comment

Now I will never have to watch another BHA game again, unless they are playing against Liverpool or Brentford
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      I am very happy.
                      aside for many reasons others have mentioned here, but also for:
                      - leaving a club ALWAYS on the edge of relegation, to a club that vies for Europa League at least
                      - leaving a club that commands NOONE's respect , forget about adoration. To a traditional club wt long history.
                      - Leaving a league and club that NEVER suited his abilities, to a league that suits forwards and wingers like him.
                      Whats not to like?
                      Yes, I wish it was Ajax (so I wouldnt be so conflicted in their match ups). But I take feyenoord over that shit-hole brighton anyday.

I'd ove to see a letter like this from JB to BHA staff and coach:
                      "Playing wt Feyenoord in Europa League I was reminded of those games we, at BHA had against other Europea.... oh wait. ...... BHA NEVER even qualified for the qualifying matches. Nevermind. Carry on chaps & be careful not to get relegated. Ciao"
                      Spot on mate 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                        Now I will never have to watch another BHA game again, unless they are playing against Liverpool or Brentford
                        Only to enjoy seeing their relegation journey 😀

Comment

Big fish going back to a small pond.

Comment

For anyone interested in his YouTube interview translation, you can just click on cc in the bottom right and choose English translation. It’s not perfect by any means but you can follow the convo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              Big fish going back to a small pond.
                              I see it as a Mehdi to Rio Ave move. Hes now at a smaller club in a respectable league. I'm sure if he does well, he can either move to a CL side in the Eredivisie or maybe even help Feyenoord get there.

BHA cant even think about the CL in a hundred years, let alone stay in the Premier League.
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X