This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He scored important goals for us. I criticized him alot but his goals were important ones. And as long as he scores or assist coach can not take him out of line up

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The critics toward JB is beyond me. Every player has ups and downs but some act like JB was utter shit.
        He is the best choice as captain and is the current top scorer.
        His attitude (and english skills) on and off the pitch is international level and respected by referees and opponents at the same time.

Deserves more respect and recognition tbh.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The ghosts of the great Brighton era debates still linger and have made people unnecessarily bitter about praising ARJ. The matter has been firmly settled now with his role as one of the senior leaders in the squad and his recent crucial goals. He's undroppable.

Comment

These days, I prefer Ali playing on the left. He doesn't have the acceleration that he once had to excel past defenders on the right wing so it makes sense for him to play an Inside forward on the left and play well timed passes or take shots on target.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

he is definitely still plenty serviceable player for TM .... yet Still VASTLY OVERRATED and not TM Captain worthy candidate imho..!!
              his recent goal scoring is masking over the way too frequent shitt overall performances of his..!
              Goals that i might add were mostly served to him on silver platter by hard/clever work others in the front 3..!! in fact the last two that i recall the assists were more praise worthy than the goals themselves..!!
              as i said before he has that knack for scoring important/sexy goals here n there, but if he hits a drought on that front then his overall shitt performances become very hard for most all here to stomach, especially if we go on to loose those games ..!!
              imo, he still needs to vastly improve up on the overall quality of his performances,... at his club too, or at least score frequently enough, cause the ghosts of the Brighton era are still jumping at the bits to pounce back into this thread as well..! lol
              Last edited by BacheLot; 10-14-2021, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Why all the hate? Who should be captain instead of him?

He's the only player that's been consistently professional, solid attitude, has never spoken ill of any coaches or other players, and has zero "hashieh" with Iranian media.

His performances are just fine. We need to get away from this star/hero mentality for TM (which unfortunately is something we're gravitating towards without Queiroz).
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Other than Gholizadeh, (who can also start alongside ARJ), I don’t see anyone else better that can take his position. Of course, his overall performances could be better, but we need all the help with goals to help relieve the pressure off of Taremi & Azmoun.

His goal against South Korea definitely was not a gimmie. The placement and power was excellent.

Imagine if your leg is in a cast for 3 years, now you want to move it again? That’s ARJ in a nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post

He's the only player that's been consistently professional, solid attitude, has never spoken ill of any coaches or other players, and has zero "hashieh" with Iranian media.

His performances are just fine. We need to get away from this star/hero mentality for TM (which unfortunately is something we're gravitating towards without Queiroz).
                    I think Amiri is most deserving in current setup to be TM captain. His performance rarely drops below a 7 /10 (UAE was possibly the first time in years he had a subpar performance) and he is always the first name on the team sheet. He is extremely mature, consistent professional also with zero hashieh.

ARJ as people mention is playing football for first in 3 years, despite his crucial goals he has had very weak performances for club and country (he struggles to beat a man basically ever, many turnovers in promising offensive situations, etc). I just think giving him captaincy is putting unnecessary pressure on him when he doesnt really need it.

I hope he eventually comes out of it bc we see that even in this state he is still affecting TM games in important ways.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I think Amiri is most deserving in current setup to be TM captain. His performance rarely drops below a 7 /10 (UAE was possibly the first time in years he had a subpar performance) and he is always the first name on the team sheet. He is extremely mature, consistent professional also with zero hashieh.
                      ARJ as people mention is playing football for first in 3 years, despite his crucial goals he has had very weak performances for club and country (he struggles to beat a man basically ever, many turnovers in promising offensive situations, etc). I just think giving him captaincy is putting unnecessary pressure on him when he doesnt really need it.
                      I hope he eventually comes out of it bc we see that even in this state he is still affecting TM games in important ways.
                      I love Amiri as much as the next guy but the man is a mute. I've never heard this guy speak up. A captain needs to be vocal either on the field or in the lockeroom. Vahid is not the man.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post

Easily Ali Beiro… he’s always been consistent for us in goal and his position is fairly safe for another 5/6 years or so. He’s very liked within the team and can command his team when needed. ARJ isn’t the most commanding player like Karim or even Hajsafi. Amiri is unfortunately too old to be the captain now. He’s already 33 and may be phased out slowly after the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          I love Amiri as much as the next guy but the man is a mute. I've never heard this guy speak up. A captain needs to be vocal either on the field or in the lockeroom. Vahid is not the man.
                          Im not sure if thats true. In the behind the scenes footage posted I even caught him explaining what looked to be some tactical pointers to noorafkan...while rest of team was playing magic tricks.

Anyways the captain doesnt have to be the loudest on the field, I dont think ARJ is for example. From locker room vids it seems vocal ones are karim, Ehsan, Taremi, sometimes Sardar.

Comment

Back in town

Comment

I think all this talk about Captain is BS. It does no good to discuss it. He is the captain when Ansarifard are not playing. Any change would create hashieh in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                he is definitely still plenty serviceable player for TM .... yet Still VASTLY OVERRATED and not TM Captain worthy candidate imho..!!
                                his recent goal scoring is masking over the way too frequent shitt overall performances of his..!
                                Goals that i might add were mostly served to him on silver platter by hard/clever work others in the front 3..!! in fact the last two that i recall the assists were more praise worthy than the goals themselves..!!
                                as i said before he has that knack for scoring important/sexy goals here n there, but if he hits a drought on that front then his overall shitt performances become very hard for most all here to stomach, especially if we go on to loose those games ..!!
                                imo, he still needs to vastly improve up on the overall quality of his performances,... at his club too, or at least score frequently enough, cause the ghosts of the Brighton era are still jumping at the bits to pounce back into this thread as well..! lol
                                Masking shitness by scoring goals???

honestly I couldn't read beyond that

Comment

Working...
                                X