This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    IranPowned, do you like Iranian football? You mostly complain or criticize.
    I like Iranian football, but then I can still be critical?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Let me be perfectly clear:

ARJ speaks NEARLY perfect English and Dutch.

You, on the other hand, are perfectly annoying. Go be a Debbie Downer somewhere else.
      Awh did I hurt your feelings because I said Jahanbakhsh doesn't speak perfect dutch? man up man

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
        Awh did I hurt your feelings because I said Jahanbakhsh doesn't speak perfect dutch? man up man
        “man up man”???

Okay dude, me and ARJ will be at your combined Dutch and English school soon to learn more useful and relevant phrases (only if you promise more up-to-date and clearly mature words like “slimeball”).

Comment

“man up man”???
          Okay dude, me and ARJ will be at your combined Dutch and English school soon to learn more useful and relevant phrases (only if you promise more up-to-date and clearly mature words like “slimeball”).
          Nah, I will respect your love for Jahanbakhsh. Passion for people is beautiful. Cherish it.

This wasn't sarcastic btw.

Comment

Folks please avoid draggy arguments that exhaust yourself and drives away the readers/members. If it’s a matter of clash of opinions, I suggest taking it to a private chat rather than public exchange of words. [emoji846][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
              He doesn't speak perfect Dutch, far from it. Don't be a slimeball man.
              Unnecessary personal remark. First warning given

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^the man speaks perfect English, Dutch (and of course Farsi). How many other professional athletes do we know that have mastered two foreign languages that are so distinctly different? Honest question.
                Iranian? Or in general?
                Otherwise almost all European that play outside of EPL

Comment

Happy for ARJ. Looking forward to his fresh new start in a positive environment.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    That only confirms that their management is incompetent. If you buy a Porsche and want to use it as a pick up truck, its on you. Its not the Porsche's fault!!

And what do you have against ARJ?!! His Dutch is not perfect, he failed miserably, etc, etc. !!!!!

I do not know Dutch, but I know his English is better than a lot of Iranians who have lived in London for over 10 years.
                    Gol gofti dadash, i don't understand why they bought an OG Winger when they don't even play 4-3-3 or in a system with wingers?

Really poor management on their part where they not only lost lots of money but also ruined three of JB's best football yearsm it's a real shame.

Regarding Alireza's language skills, trust me his Dutch is impressive when you consider the fact that he grew up in Iran, lived 5 years in a country (Holland) where almost everyone speaks English and where an expat doesn't even need to learn Dutch to function or communicate. I know plenty of expats who have been living in Holland for more than 10 years and who don't speak a word of Dutch because (as mentioned before) Dutch people know English very well. Besides the poor guy was in England for 3 years so i don't understand where this criticism is based on from agha Iranpowned?

If Jahanbakhsh succeeds at feyenoord it only proves that he had gone to the wrong club considering that Feyenoord and FC Brighton play at around the same level.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh was never given a chance at brighton, when you buy a player for 25 Million you give him at least the first 6-7-8 games to start, then you can bench him. He was benched since day one, how could he show himself ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        Jahanbakhsh was never given a chance at brighton, when you buy a player for 25 Million you give him at least the first 6-7-8 games to start, then you can bench him. He was benched since day one, how could he show himself ?
                        Agree. The whole not letting start thing never made any sense to me.
                        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

That was very kind of Dan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              If Jahanbakhsh succeeds at feyenoord it only proves that he had gone to the wrong club considering that Feyenoord and FC Brighton play at around the same level.
                              Wot?

Comment

I hope ARJ comes out with all the stuff ( if anything) that he has kept in his chest. Understandable he was being pro and kept quiet bit it is actually important he does tell what went on.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X