X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English interview!

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      If you work at a company that goes bankrupt, it does not mean you have failed, unless you were in the management. AJ did not fail. Potter did. The management did. AJ was not given a chance to succeed or fail. Whenever he played, can you honestly say that the majority of his teammates performed better than him? I do not think so.

In any case, I'm happy not to see the smug face of Potter anymore, pretending like he has a clue about Football management. Good riddance.

Let's hope for AJ's and Feyenoord success.
      He did not fail? Brighton broke his transfer record for him and then he scored just 2 goals in 50 games as an attacking player.

Why do you think Brighton dumped him at Feyenoord for only 1 million euros? He failed miserably there PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        ^the man speaks perfect English, Dutch (and of course Farsi). How many other professional athletes do we know that have mastered two foreign languages that are so distinctly different? Honest question.
        He doesn't speak perfect Dutch, far from it. Don't be a Edited out man.
        Last edited by Keano; 07-17-2021, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Wow thats impressive english, i remember his english was good some years ago but now its really gooooood

Comment

Cool, he is back where he shone, prospered and earned respect of the league and entire country. For now all I want for our classy and talented midfielder is playing time and being among the starting roster. He needs to gain his confidence. Good move! [emoji1316][emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
              He doesn't speak perfect Dutch, far from it. Don't be a slimeball man.
              Totally unnecessary. Also, who made you the Dutch linguistics expert?

Comment

He doesn't speak perfect Dutch, far from it. Don't be a slimeball man.
                His Dutch is not bad actually, i'm fluent in Dutch (as well as German and Spanish but that's a story for another time). He has been away from Holland for 3 years but he as an ear for languages and you can be sure that after 6 months or so he'll be fluent in Dutch again. Jahanbakhsh is a really intelligent guy and i believe that his biggest attribute in the field is also his intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  His Dutch is not bad actually, i'm fluent in Dutch (as well as German and Spanish but that's a story for another time). He has been away from Holland for 3 years but he as an ear for languages and you can be sure that after 6 months or so he'll be fluent in Dutch again. Jahanbakhsh is a really intelligent guy and i believe that his biggest attribute in the field is also his intelligence.
                  There is a difference between 'not bad' and 'perfect'. Hope you take notes diz!

Comment

Comment

There is a difference between 'not bad' and 'perfect'. Hope you take notes diz!
                      Again, Who made you the linguistics expert? Also, your mastery of the English language needs some updating...the 80’s called and want “slime ball” back.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        ^translation would be much appreciated!
                        Who made you the linguistics expert for saying that he speaks perfect Dutch, when you asked for a translation of the language before? LOL

In his first sentence during the interview with Feyenoord he says 'is goeie gevoed' while correct Dutch is 'is een goed gevoel'.

And then you came up with the nonsense that he speaks perfect Dutch. That's why you need to be coached and not just say things.

Hopefully you took notes, after a lesson in English I also gave you a lesson in Dutch.

Comment

IranPowned, do you like Iranian football? You mostly complain or criticize.

Comment

He did not fail? Brighton broke his transfer record for him and then he scored just 2 goals in 50 games as an attacking player.

Why do you think Brighton dumped him at Feyenoord for only 1 million euros? He failed miserably there PERIOD.
                            That only confirms that their management is incompetent. If you buy a Porsche and want to use it as a pick up truck, its on you. Its not the Porsche's fault!!

And what do you have against ARJ?!! His Dutch is not perfect, he failed miserably, etc, etc. !!!!!

I do not know Dutch, but I know his English is better than a lot of Iranians who have lived in London for over 10 years.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              That only confirms that their management is incompetent. If you buy a Porsche and want to use it as a pick up truck, its on you. Its not the Porsche's fault!!

And what do you have against ARJ?!! His Dutch is not perfect, he failed miserably, etc, etc. !!!!!

I do not know Dutch, but I know his English is better than a lot of Iranians who have lived in London for over 10 years.
                              He had a great time at AZ. fact.

He failed at Brighton. Isn't that the truth? Are you saying he shone there with 2 goals in 50 games?

His Dutch is not perfect, I just explained why.

I look critically, then I am not immediately a hater lol. Maybe you guys should look at things more critically.

Comment

Who made you the linguistics expert for saying that he speaks perfect Dutch, when you asked for a translation of the language before? LOL

In his first sentence during the interview with Feyenoord he says 'is goeie gevoed' while correct Dutch is 'is een goed gevoel'.

And then you came up with the nonsense that he speaks perfect Dutch. That's why you need to be coached and not just say things.

Hopefully you took notes, after a lesson in English I also gave you a lesson in Dutch.
                                Let me be perfectly clear:

ARJ speaks NEARLY perfect English and Dutch.

You, on the other hand, are perfectly annoying. Go be a Debbie Downer somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X