X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    sinistera scores his brace already
    fey up 3-0
    ARJ will have a hard time outshining him at Fey.... kid is a talented winger ....
    Correction…..SUPER talented winger. He is world class….I have watched him very closely and every aspect of the guy’s game is world class. He will be in an elite team in a top 3-4 league in the next year or two, if not sooner!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Aside from his goal, ARJs best move was the assist to the camera person!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Correction…..SUPER talented winger. He is world class….I have watched him very closely and every aspect of the guy’s game is world class. He will be in an elite team in a top 3-4 league in the next year or two, if not sooner!
        hum... a lot a good wingers could look World Class in Eredivise... where they're often afforded much time on the ball and not marked up as tight like a nun's asshole as it will be the case if he were to move to a more challenging EU league..!!
        so i assume he dukes it out with Diaz at Columbia for int. playing minutes down LW..? Who gets more minutes at columbia national team..?
        they seem sorta similar pedigree left wingers but one is playing his club career in much tougher league than the other..!!

i agree though sini shows a good potential to make it big time in better leagues of eu too..!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Aside from his goal, ARJs best move was the assist to the camera person!
          his movement and positioning about the pitch has been great too .... and he started growing into game and playing much better as game went on ...!

that camera looked to be a lot heavier than he though it be at first attempt..!! lol damesh garm

Comment

That AJ goal was nicely taken...but come on...the defending was ABSOLUTELY horrid. You had 4 defenders running and facing towards goal leaving loads of space and not one of them was marking a man.
            I think this is AJ's skill cap. Big fish in a small pond is fine if he's happy and getting regular playing time. He can also reach his target bonus' if he keeps scoring!
            Unfortunately, besides his great shot, he's neither fast enough or strong enough to be successful in a stronger league.
            Same can't be said about that Sinestera kid; looks super talented.

Comment

I hope Slot takes out JB early in the second half. No need to take any risks….I thought it was a little ballsy bringing him back to the XI this soon as it was but he got we he needed from JB today and up 3-0 it would make no sense to keep him on more than 5-10 minutes, even that doesn’t make sense to me honestly.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

wtf is that kid made of?

Comment

sinistera scores his hattrick already early in 2nd half

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                    I think this is AJ's skill cap. Big fish in a small pond is fine if he's happy and getting regular playing time. He can also reach his target bonus' if he keeps scoring!
                    Unfortunately, besides his great shot, he's neither fast enough or strong enough to be successful in a stronger league..
                    Honestly, I bet most of us are happy with that, not to mention what it does to his self esteem and success with TM. I've always rather wanted that than our players benching season in season out just to say they've played in a "better league".

Comment

Ali is done. save those legs for sunday!

Comment

yahan bash off 60 some min
                        pretty decent shift.. though the opposition looked weak AF

Comment

Really starting to like Feyenoord as a org. This is the latest cheeky AJ post they've made. The last one was when they posted the line up and commented "Persian football fan spam comments incoming". Good to see Ali somewhere he is appreciated.

Comment

We should go post every goal he scores under Brighton page so these racist jokes realize what they did …

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              We should go post every goal he scores under Brighton page so these racist jokes realize what they did …
                              they weren't racist for the most part. chill.
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I don’t know why it’s being downplayed, that is NOT an easy finish. It’s a ricochet ball that comes at him with pace, through traffic, hit side footed with power and placement. I have seen that exact situation be messed up so many times by top strikers. Props to Alireza, seems to be slowly back to his old self.

Comment

Working...
                                X