This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    About damn time, boy is back where he belongs, time to shine and make an impact again in every game, cant wait to hear "YahanbaX" all the time again during the games!
    Nobody to tell them how pronounce it? Specifically dutch love kh sounds!

Comment

Brighton will be relegated soon, their team won't get promoted for another 40 years and the best goal of their PL career will be Jahanbakhsh vs Chelsea. Welcome JB to a much bigger club with real honours and a continental reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
        Brighton will be relegated soon, their team won't get promoted for another 40 years and the best goal of their PL career will be Jahanbakhsh vs Chelsea. Welcome JB to a much bigger club with real honours and a continental reputation.
        Enough said...

Comment

YAHANBAX is BACK! Let’s go!

Comment

First interview with our boy!
            Fans everywhere (on all social media) seem to be happy and excited about this!!

Comment

^translation would be much appreciated!

Comment

The best part is I don't have to see Potter's face every time I look up news about my boy ARJ. God that man was nauseating.

Comment

Classy. Watching the friendly.

Glad he's out of the swamp that is BHA/Potterball, where he will be appreciated

Comment

What a great move. Feyenoord is among the top 4 in NL (actually top 3), known in the whole world with lots of history. Some great players have been part of this club, i remember their amazing team that won the Uefa Cup back in 2002. Also the last time they became champions in the Eredivisie is not too far away, 2017 if im not mistaken.

Nice, cosmopolitan city, and De Kuip is definately the best stadium in NL, in my opinion even better than Amsterdam Arena. Hes back to the country he became a man in, lets not forget he moved to Nijmegen when was a 18 year old teenager.

After the struggle at Brighton for the last 3 years, this is the perfect move. Respect

Comment

I am disappointed in the transfer. He is back in his comfort zone, I would rather have hoped he went to La liga or Bundesliga. He will no longer develop in the Eredivisie. In the mentioned competitions he would play more and get more resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He did not failed? Lol
                        Can you define the failure definition to me?

I don't give a fcuk about the coach, but Saman played his best football and season with him and got lots of minutes...
                        Stop blaming everything on someone else. Yes, potter was a factor but even in his first season and without Potter JB was really dissapointing.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        If you work at a company that goes bankrupt, it does not mean you have failed, unless you were in the management. AJ did not fail. Potter did. The management did. AJ was not given a chance to succeed or fail. Whenever he played, can you honestly say that the majority of his teammates performed better than him? I do not think so.

In any case, I'm happy not to see the smug face of Potter anymore, pretending like he has a clue about Football management. Good riddance.

Let's hope for AJ's and Feyenoord success.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

ARJ has a bright future at Feyenoord, and will re-establish himself as a goal scorer. Potter on the other hand, his future ain't so bright. He will take BHA to another season of barely surviving relegation (if he's lucky), and sing the same song about EPL being tough blah blah blah. Meanwhile, Frank, Tony the Tiger, and Saman will rise in the ranks of EPL and leave Potterball in the dust.

Comment

The only negative I have to say about this is that
                            we now won't be able to understand a damn thing of his charming interwievs

Comment

^the man speaks perfect English, Dutch (and of course Farsi). How many other professional athletes do we know that have mastered two foreign languages that are so distinctly different? Honest question.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X