Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022 - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Oh thank god! I get to watch him play at least.

I'm sure he'll do great.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,279 Times in 8,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He did not failed? Lol
    Can you define the failure definition to me?

I don't give a fcuk about the coach, but Saman played his best football and season with him and got lots of minutes...
    Stop blaming everything on someone else. Yes, potter was a factor but even in his first season and without Potter JB was really dissapointing.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    The first year set the stage. From the idiotic philosophy by CH that he needed to be transitioned into the team slowly, to playing as RB essentially in a defensive team, to his injuries.

Every time things were looking up for him too he got injured. Countless times each season!
    He has always been a confidence player. Consecutive starts and he’ll get better and better.

Great kid with a great attitude. I wish him the best and hope we see him move somewhere better sooner than later.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,797 Times in 3,413 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    The first year set the stage. From the idiotic philosophy by CH that he needed to be transitioned into the team slowly, to playing as RB essentially in a defensive team, to his injuries.

Every time things were looking up for him too he got injured. Countless times each season!
    He has always been a confidence player. Consecutive starts and he’ll get better and better.

Great kid with a great attitude. I wish him the best and hope we see him move somewhere better sooner than later.
    That is why you can't always blame the coach, he got injured many times. And it is the best league in the world, he was their highest transfer so coach also dealing with all these pressures.
    At the end it is a business, when you are paid alot and don't delivery, you are the first target. They have some idiot fan base as well which made everything more complicated both for him and the coach.
    His situation wasn't worst than Kia at HSV with Doll though.
    I thought he got decent playing time considering the circumstances and number of injuries as you have mentioned.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,797 Times in 3,413 Posts
    Arne Slot was his assistant at AZ and was the person who first contacted him to see his interest to join Feyenoord. So i assume he will get lots of playing time.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,279 Times in 8,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    That is why you can't always blame the coach, he got injured many times. And it is the best league in the world, he was their highest transfer so coach also dealing with all these pressures.
    At the end it is a business, when you are paid alot and don't delivery, you are the first target. They have some idiot fan base as well which made everything more complicated both for him and the coach.
    His situation wasn't worst than Kia at HSV with Doll though.
    I thought he got decent playing time considering the circumstances and number of injuries as you have mentioned.

Agree mostly. Only time I thought he was deliberately being treated poorly was the lack of games after he scored against Bournemouth and Chelsea. He deserved a few starts after that but got nothing.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 592 Posts
    Jahanbakhsh is a team player who needs to build confidence. At the end of the day fc Brighton wasn't a good fit. No need to blame Potter or the club, he should not have moved there in the first place but money talks.

I'm just happy and excited that my fellow hamvatan can play football again and wish him all the best. He does not have the natural talent that Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoddos, Gholizadeh and Ghaedi have but he is a hardworking player and a good lad. When he plays in the right team he is capable of doing great things like he showed at AZ.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,053 Times in 4,945 Posts
    About damn time, boy is back where he belongs, time to shine and make an impact again in every game, cant wait to hear "YahanbaX" all the time again during the games!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,532 Times in 665 Posts
    I never understood why he would not play the way he was expected to? He is capable of that for sure. Anyone at that level is capable of playing like trossard, gross, lallana and all those who started before him. All they wanted from him was not to score goals or even provide assists but run up and down the pitch basically non stop and tackle, intercept, and fight like a bull and that's what they like in EPL. But he just didn't want to do that. Anyways, great we don't have to watch Brighton.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی نگاه میکنید.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Roozbeh-G2006 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,053 Times in 4,945 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Back to league soorakh…
    But benching day in and day out is better than making an impact every game and being among the best players in the league? Please tell me more.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Amazing move, I'm so happy for him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 399

You do not have permission to view the list of names.