This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
    This is very unfair to Amir Hashemi and I have read a lot of assumptions which are not true. Amir Hashemi was instrumental in Jahanbaksh's transfer to the Netherlands. He is also the one behind the trials Younes Delfi and Taha Shariati had at PSV. I have met the guy and the only goal he has is to bring more Iranian football players to Europe. Do you think Mino Raiola is interersted in players in the Persian Gulf League? I can also name you lots of players with failed careers that were managed by Mino Raiola but were brought to big clubs too early...

If Mino Raiola would be his agent now he would have more exposure to more clubs, that I agree with but it wasn't Amir Hashemi's decision to move him to Brighton. Jahanbaksh had more options, but he was solely focused on Bright himself. In fact, he even shared that today in an interview that is published on Voetbalzone. During his time at Brighton, it was Brighton that did not want to let him go. That piece was also confirmed once again today. Please tell me what that has to do with his agent?

Just do a Google search of players signing a contract and in many cases you see players bringing in their family of friends. Jahanbakhsh has a close relationship with Amir Hashemi and his family. So its not that strange that they were there when his own family lives in Iran.

What is typical Irooni-Bazi is this attitude of denigrating your own hamvatan who are doing their best to do something good for our football while your sitting behind your laptop all day long.

Reiterating the facts and speaking the truth does not equal unfairness or disrespect.

I am sure Amir Hashemi is a nice guy who has helped Ali a lot. No discussion there, was never a point anyway. But is he the best agent/manager Ali can wish for?? The answer is plainly no!

The guy had "zero experience" in managing players prior to Ali. Even after Ali no other big names chose him as agent, that's a big indication of his abilities.

Sure, Ali is massively to blame for the Brighton debacle. But what you tend to forget is the role an agent/manager plays in these critical situations. I can assure you, a real qualified agent wouldn't have moved Ali to Brighton, their style of play (under both coaches) and the EPL itself are not fully compatible with Ali's qualities. In fact, most experts in Holland were really surprised by his choice for Brighton.

Ali's striking partner at AZ Wout Weghorst moved to Wolfsburg at the same time Ali moved to Brighton (note: Wolfsburg was also interested in Ali). Just compare their trajectories: Weghorst's value increased from 10 to 30 million in 3 years, his team finished 4th last season, and he will play Champions League in couple of weeks. Ali's value dropped from 25 to 5 million, he had a debacle at Brighton, and he is back in Holland trying to qualify for the freaking UEFA Conference League.....

The role of the agent/manager becomes even more important when the player is in a negative and rather hopeless situation. That's when a top agent/manager provides a wake-up call to a player about the critical situation, and puts everything in his power into play to force a transfer. This is pretty much routine, and in Ali's case probably not that difficult, as he was a benchwarmer with a huge salary. However, when you lack deep experience and don't have a large network (like in Amir Hashemi's case) things become way more difficult, as we saw. Ali lost 3 of his prime years in Brighton, only to return to the Eredivisie once again.

Go listen to the interview with Amir Hashemi that was published 1-2 weeks ago on Radio Offside, he played an instrumental role in Ali's move to Brighton. He already took Ali to have a look at Brighton at the end of his NEC stint, when Brighton was still playing in the Championship (2nd tier). More importantly, he categorically reaffirms that in hindsight he would still recommend Brighton to Ali!!!

So, great that he is helping our youngsters with trials etc., that is fine and compatible with his qualities (though both trials didn't lead to anything!). But managing million dollar players shouldn't be part of his activities, his track record with Ali and Morteza has painfully demonstrated this. Once again, he is not a qualified agent/manager. Such a pity, we have so many good agencies here in Holland, he could have easily connected Ali to one of them while staying on as an adviser.....

But what do I know, "just a guy sitting behind my laptop all day long"

Comment

Brighton turned out to be a bad choice, but time for ARJ and us to move on.
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
        This is very unfair to Amir Hashemi and I have read a lot of assumptions which are not true. Amir Hashemi was instrumental in Jahanbaksh's transfer to the Netherlands. He is also the one behind the trials Younes Delfi and Taha Shariati had at PSV. I have met the guy and the only goal he has is to bring more Iranian football players to Europe. Do you think Mino Raiola is interersted in players in the Persian Gulf League? I can also name you lots of players with failed careers that were managed by Mino Raiola but were brought to big clubs too early...
        If Mino Raiola would be his agent now he would have more exposure to more clubs, that I agree with but it wasn't Amir Hashemi's decision to move him to Brighton. Jahanbaksh had more options, but he was solely focused on Bright himself. In fact, he even shared that today in an interview that is published on Voetbalzone. During his time at Brighton, it was Brighton that did not want to let him go. That piece was also confirmed once again today. Please tell me what that has to do with his agent?
        Just do a Google search of players signing a contract and in many cases you see players bringing in their family of friends. Jahanbakhsh has a close relationship with Amir Hashemi and his family. So its not that strange that they were there when his own family lives in Iran.
        What is typical Irooni-Bazi is this attitude of denigrating your own hamvatan who are doing their best to do something good for our football while your sitting behind your laptop all day long.
        no one claimed he aint a nice guy and a great personal contact and helping hand for ARJ throughout his EU move and career...!!
        but a nice guy doesnt = a shrewd and capable football agent..!! simple as .... for details of why not refer CBT Post..!!
        Originally posted by The View Post
        I never doubted Hashemi's intentions and I'm sure some of our players would have better careers had they been represented by him rather than their relatives or friends.
        Just found it funny that he brings his family to his clients' contract signing. Haven't seen that with any other player.
        If you say Alireza himself is asking for his agent's family to be there, then it makes sense. You probably know better since you met the guy and as you said I'm just some guy behind a laptop.
        my perception of the dude and his wife is that
        he comes across sorta zanzalill and his wife is your typical pose-zan iroonie girl who loves the limelight and the attention, hence probably demanding that her husband takes her and her son along to those events where media is likely to be present to show off .!! lol

Disclaimer: im also just some guy behind the laptop who just deduce what i see and read of the couple online..!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
          lol, in every nation there is criticism, so saying it is typically iranian is complete bullshit and it comes across as that typical irooni inferiority complex/self hate. the agent of AJ is amateurish, Arne Slot arranged the transfer to Feyenoord and not he. A good agent could sell a top scorer in the Premier League to Tottenham and not to that bland Brighton. Also, a good agent could put pressure on brighton, but instead AJ has been badly neglected in England.

Stop the soft treatment. give criticism/compliments when due/deserved
          to be fair and impartial (as i alway am )
          for a year or shorter stint, i think for his 2nd season at BHA ? ARJ did hire himself a more professional seeming ? agency as a representation ..! but nothing much came from that arrangement either ..!!

ps

although there were plenty of other interests for ARJ from far more suitable to his playing style and caliber clubs/EU Leagues..!! Simply NONE were willing to fork over as big of a Transfer fee as BHA in order to convince AZ to release him from some 2-3? years still left on his contract with them..!!
          off course, AZ didnt give a flyin fk where ali ended up afterall, naturally they only wanted to get the most $$s for him as possible..!! so a push to accept BHA's offer over others was being applied by AZ as well..
          also of all other interested clubs for his services back then, non were a LONG time admirer of him as BHA were...! who's manager CH had been visiting him in holland and chasing after him personally for a year or more prior to his move to BHA..!

But then again those ☝️ are the sorta issues that a more formidable agent woulda likely been more capable of handling than a nice but a for most part amateur guy with limited connections..!! off course they woulda costed ARJ a pretty penny, significant sum$$ more commission as compared to this guy hashemian ...!! but as they say.... cheap things no good , good things ... No Cheap..!!

Comment

Team news: Race against time for Jahanbakhsh

It is highly doubtful that Alireza Jahanbakhsh will play in the first league match of next Sunday. On the other hand, Fredrik Aursnes is ready to make his debut. Arne Slot told this during the press conference in De Kuip on Friday.

Jahanbakhsh was working on a strong first half against FC Luzern on Thursday, when he was forced to be replaced shortly before half time due to groin complaints. "You don't just go out," Slot said of that. "It is now a day after the game and the basic players have only run out, so it is difficult to estimate how he is now. We will assess it further tomorrow, but it will be a race against the clock anyway.”

With Aursnes, Slot at least has an option for the midfield against Willem II on Sunday. Whether it will actually come to a debut for the Norwegian acquisition in Tilburg, Feyenoord's head coach was still in the middle. "I haven't made a choice about that yet. It may also depend on Alireza's deployability.”

https://www.feyenoord.nl/nieuws/nieu...nbakhsh-130821

Comment

Ah man, was looking forward to hear Alireyza Yahanbax in stadium for the first league game...

Comment

It's not serious guys he will be back for the next game
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

He did waste three years in England, but Feyenoord is a good club for him where he can become the star. If he plays two good seasons there then who knows, he might play for a club in the Bundesliga. Either way we will enjoy his football in a club that wants to play attractive and attacking football. Jahanbakhsh will do good things in the Eredivisie and this in turn is good for the image and reputation of Iranian football.

Also, Alireza can do good things for TM once he gets his confidence back. With Skocic TM will no longer park the bus (like we did under Queiroz) and this is good news for our forwards and creative midfielders.

Comment

No JB today for Feyenoord's league opener, as expected, as he's nursing that minor injury. Hope to see him back next match.

Comment

Here is confirmation of all we all - every one of us - have been saying in the last 3 years. Pothead bastard just had a personal oghdeh against Ali.
                      Feyenoord signing Alireza Jahanbakhsh has taken a swipe at Brighton manager Graham Potter.
                      After three years with the Seagulls, Alireza left for Rotterdam this summer.
                      He told De Telegraaf: "He never believed in me.
                      “I played really good matches, but then suddenly I was wrong again. I thought it was really weird. I often asked him what the problem was. Maybe he wanted to use me in a different position. I really wanted to try that.
                      "But then he said: 'You are a really good footballer and a good person, but this is my choice. I'm the manager and I make the decisions'. I had these kinds of conversations with him already in his first year.
                      "The hardest thing for me was that I had no real explanation. If he had said: 'it's this, or that', I could have done something with that. But I still don't know."
                      He added: “My agent Amir also spoke a few times with the club management, but they said that it is a decision of the trainer. He also never knew what the exact reason was."
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        Here is confirmation of all we all - every one of us - have been saying in the last 3 years. Pothead bastard just had a personal oghdeh against Ali.
                        Feyenoord signing Alireza Jahanbakhsh has taken a swipe at Brighton manager Graham Potter.
                        After three years with the Seagulls, Alireza left for Rotterdam this summer.
                        He told De Telegraaf: "He never believed in me.
                        “I played really good matches, but then suddenly I was wrong again. I thought it was really weird. I often asked him what the problem was. Maybe he wanted to use me in a different position. I really wanted to try that.
                        "But then he said: 'You are a really good footballer and a good person, but this is my choice. I'm the manager and I make the decisions'. I had these kinds of conversations with him already in his first year.
                        "The hardest thing for me was that I had no real explanation. If he had said: 'it's this, or that', I could have done something with that. But I still don't know."
                        He added: “My agent Amir also spoke a few times with the club management, but they said that it is a decision of the trainer. He also never knew what the exact reason was."
                        What we have all been waiting for since the day he left…..

Glad he set the record straight. We all knew this was happening behind the scenes but now it’s good that he confirmed it. He actually did confirm he had convos of why he wasn’t playing more but he never came out and said Potter has something against me…..now was the right time to do it. Good job Ali
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The manager can of course tell players, “this is my decision” but agreed to improve the player and keep his confidence level up, he could at least guide him.

They say no one is above a club, well according to the club reaction, the manager appears to be.

Football being also a business and the club’s shareholders looking for return on investment and have broken their transfer record to buy a player are obliged to find out how they can effectively use the player at least or transfer him out and get their money worth at most, so A) why the club passes the buck to the manager and B) take 3 years to decide to transfer the player baffles me? There is more to this??
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^^. Yes I think there is more to this!!! It never made any sense and despite this revelation, it still does not make any sense.

But let’s say this is true. It only confirms that Potter is a poor leader. A good leader will make his expectations clear, and will either chart a course for improvement, or will decide that an employee will not work out and will get rid of him. A good leader will never keep someone in limbo, neither getting rid of him nor letting him contribute. So happy for AJ to have left.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

What Alireza says is very much consistent with Pothead's very strange public comments about him and his weird lineup and substitution decisions.

Comment

"Ali is such a hard worker, he's a great guy, good enough for the starting XI but not for the bench, blah, blah, blah"
                                -Potter ad nauseam

Comment

Working...
                                X