• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
    Goal by AJB!
    Yeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Comment

Really solid goal from Ali - sinistera plays a not so good ball to him but Ali manages to get a decent touch on the ball and place his shot nicely into the lower right side of the net! Mashalla Ali
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
        Goal by AJB!
        Thought he was going to mess it up with his last touch in that 1 v 1 against the goalie, but ended up placing the ball well at the end (even though he fell to the floor with the shot)

Comment

Comment

Nice goal from Alireza, good timing on his run, decent first touch and finish

Comment

He is such a different player when he plays freely and with confidence (like that through pass he just provided). He just needs to get out of his own mind and overthinking (i.e. over his Brighton PTSD)

Comment

I’m a huge fan of sinisterra this guy is pure class and quality his technique, touch, speed, vision and passing is all top class. I bet they will sell him for a nice chunk of money at the end of this season if he keeps this high level of play consistent.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I know we like to crap on Brighton and JB’s EPL experience, but his one touch passing and quick decision making has improved significantly the last few years.

Comment

He’s having the best game of this past year probably, amazing how much of a confidence player he is. Every dribble/pass on point today. 4 layees already lol.

Comment

If anyone has an HD link or one less laggy than the hesgoal one it would be much appreciated

Comment

The link to the game
                        https://en5.sportplus.live/football/2252762/2418191/

Comment

Haven't seen Alireza this swaggy since the Carabao cup last year

Comment

Eat that, Pothead (sorry, I had to).

Comment

Shitty competition. Haven't heard of the name of 80% of clubs before.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

2-0, banger from alireza.

Comment

Working...
                                X