X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still a legend a Feyenoord for this

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      this guy is especially Successful in maneuvering his teams to upper echelons of Tournaments type Competitions...! in which it only takes one off-day to get get KO'd regardless of having the best team in terms of talent etc..!!
      we would probably have the Best chance of winning AC again with him at helm of TM... ..!! fat chance of it ever happening but still.!!
      The day Mourinho signs to lead Iran is the day half of PFDC members chop off their doodools.

Comment

Linssen is being shipped out to Japan. Moves Alireza up the pecking order a bit as things stand.

Comment

His teammate transferred to Man Utd

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            His teammate transferred to Man Utd

He's a stud and it was a matter of time until her got transferred.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Linssen is being shipped out to Japan. Moves Alireza up the pecking order a bit as things stand.
              Linssen was playing as a striker 99% of the time. Nelsson however is gone, but they're looking into getting another nobody to rent from EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                Linssen was playing as a striker 99% of the time. Nelsson however is gone, but they're looking into getting another nobody to rent from EPL.
                Last ten matches or so Linssen was subbed on at right wing when Dessers was on the pitch. But you're ready guy he was mainly a striker.

A lot is riding on if Sinestera is shipped out, if he is, then JB has a chance of getting decent playing time, otherwise he will be 3rd/4th option winger again.

Comment

You got to give it to these Dutch managers. Wherever they go they bring in Dutch players. It’s good to know United will be terrible again this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    You got to give it to these Dutch managers. Wherever they go they bring in Dutch players. It’s good to know United will be terrible again this season.
                    mordam

Also funny that Lyon FC's transfers keep getting hijacked lmao

Comment

Thought thos can be a fun read, since we have compared them both before. And also talked about possible racism against pur players.

Dude is a legend.

Tottenham's Son Heung-min says he faced racism as teen in Germany

05 Jul

Tottenham Hotspur*star*Son Heung-min*has revealed he faced racism as a teenage footballer in Germany and was happy to get "revenge" when South Korea knocked Germany out of 2018 World Cup.

Son, 29, became the first Asian footballer to win the Golden Boot for being top scorer in the English Premier League with 23 goals last season.

Son shared in public for the first time his experiences of racism, while speaking to fans at an event in Seoul on Monday.

"I moved to Germany when I was young, and went through so many really difficult, unimaginable moments," said Son, who left Hamburg in 2013 for Bayer Leverkusen.

"I faced a lot of racism. And while going through such a really difficult time, I had a lot of thoughts on my mind I should get my revenge one day."

Germany were the defending World Cup champions in Russia but the shock defeat to South Korea meant they finished bottom of their group, leaving many German fans in tears at the Kazan Arena.

Son, who scored the second goal in injury time to seal Germany's early exit, said he had little sympathy.

"When people cry, I'd [usually] want to comfort them and give them a hug," he said. "But watching German people cry, [I felt] I was able to take revenge by doing something I like," he added.

Son has also faced racism during his Premier League career in England since he moved to Spurs from Leverkusen in 2015.

Last year, eight men suspected of tweeting racist abuse at Son were arrested at addresses across England and Wales.

Son will join up with his Tottenham teammates when they arrive in South Korea for pre-season games against the K-League All-Stars in Seoul on 13 July and Sevilla FC three days later in Suwon, 45 kilometres south of Seoul.

READ MORE ON:

TOTTENHAM HOTSPURPREMIER LEAGUESON HEUNG-MINSOCCER

HomeSearchDiscover
                      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...rmany-20220705
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Continue in the new ARJ thread

Comment

Working...
                        X