Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow disappointed that it didn't work out for him at a rather shitty PL like BHA...I know it's buts and ifs but I think if he would have chosen Leicester instead he would be at a totally different point now! he should reconsider changing his below medicore Management!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Excuse me for adding the word “nightmare” to this article:
      Alireza Jahanbakhsh has ended his nightmare three-year spell at Brighton and returned to the Netherlands to join Feyenoord on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the.../19450365.amp/

From my prospective, whatever the reason: change of management, injuries, tactical unsuitability or physical reasons, this move represents a failure in playing in higher league. However we all know that our boy would have rotten if he had stayed under Pothead or at Brighton.

Dutch league is no longer a top European league and Netherland once a world force showing at the recent European Championship is a clear demonstration, however Feyenoord is no mug and they have a long history and tradition, so overall a decent and under the circumstances a befitting move. He should be able to reconstruct his European playing career as well as International. Key to it all, stay injury-free!
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

We Iranians have the tendancy to blame right and left, he simply failed big time at Brighton, end of story. Yeah, keep blaming the coach and everything, yes the coach was tough to him but 3 years and at least 20 starts in the league but he left with some not only bad but miserable numbers.
        This piss me off, if you are going to fail at least live the experience of Leicester, which had a confirmed offer on the table.
        At the end you could have said i failed with a decent club in EPL not shitty Brighton.
        I thought he is a smart guy but i was wrong. Shitty agent/advisor like the rest of our players
        Anyway good luck to him, still not too late.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very hapy for him. Hopefully he will get back to his old self.

BUT...Repeat after me:

He did not fail at EPL. Potter failed at EPL and he was caught in the consequences.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

He did not failed? Lol
            Can you define the failure definition to me?

I don't give a fcuk about the coach, but Saman played his best football and season with him and got lots of minutes...
            Stop blaming everything on someone else. Yes, potter was a factor but even in his first season and without Potter JB was really dissapointing.

Comment

Oh thank god! I get to watch him play at least.

I'm sure he'll do great.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                He did not failed? Lol
                Can you define the failure definition to me?

I don't give a fcuk about the coach, but Saman played his best football and season with him and got lots of minutes...
                Stop blaming everything on someone else. Yes, potter was a factor but even in his first season and without Potter JB was really dissapointing.

The first year set the stage. From the idiotic philosophy by CH that he needed to be transitioned into the team slowly, to playing as RB essentially in a defensive team, to his injuries.

Every time things were looking up for him too he got injured. Countless times each season!
                He has always been a confidence player. Consecutive starts and he’ll get better and better.

Great kid with a great attitude. I wish him the best and hope we see him move somewhere better sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  The first year set the stage. From the idiotic philosophy by CH that he needed to be transitioned into the team slowly, to playing as RB essentially in a defensive team, to his injuries.

Every time things were looking up for him too he got injured. Countless times each season!
                  He has always been a confidence player. Consecutive starts and he’ll get better and better.

Great kid with a great attitude. I wish him the best and hope we see him move somewhere better sooner than later.
                  That is why you can't always blame the coach, he got injured many times. And it is the best league in the world, he was their highest transfer so coach also dealing with all these pressures.
                  At the end it is a business, when you are paid alot and don't delivery, you are the first target. They have some idiot fan base as well which made everything more complicated both for him and the coach.
                  His situation wasn't worst than Kia at HSV with Doll though.
                  I thought he got decent playing time considering the circumstances and number of injuries as you have mentioned.

Comment

Arne Slot was his assistant at AZ and was the person who first contacted him to see his interest to join Feyenoord. So i assume he will get lots of playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      That is why you can't always blame the coach, he got injured many times. And it is the best league in the world, he was their highest transfer so coach also dealing with all these pressures.
                      At the end it is a business, when you are paid alot and don't delivery, you are the first target. They have some idiot fan base as well which made everything more complicated both for him and the coach.
                      His situation wasn't worst than Kia at HSV with Doll though.
                      I thought he got decent playing time considering the circumstances and number of injuries as you have mentioned.

Agree mostly. Only time I thought he was deliberately being treated poorly was the lack of games after he scored against Bournemouth and Chelsea. He deserved a few starts after that but got nothing.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is a team player who needs to build confidence. At the end of the day fc Brighton wasn't a good fit. No need to blame Potter or the club, he should not have moved there in the first place but money talks.

I'm just happy and excited that my fellow hamvatan can play football again and wish him all the best. He does not have the natural talent that Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoddos, Gholizadeh and Ghaedi have but he is a hardworking player and a good lad. When he plays in the right team he is capable of doing great things like he showed at AZ.

Comment

About damn time, boy is back where he belongs, time to shine and make an impact again in every game, cant wait to hear "YahanbaX" all the time again during the games!

Comment

I never understood why he would not play the way he was expected to? He is capable of that for sure. Anyone at that level is capable of playing like trossard, gross, lallana and all those who started before him. All they wanted from him was not to score goals or even provide assists but run up and down the pitch basically non stop and tackle, intercept, and fight like a bull and that's what they like in EPL. But he just didn't want to do that. Anyways, great we don't have to watch Brighton.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              Back to league soorakh…
                              But benching day in and day out is better than making an impact every game and being among the best players in the league? Please tell me more.

Comment

Amazing move, I'm so happy for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X