Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB gets the ball in the box but doesn’t get total control and goes down, appeals for a penalty. Close call but don’t think it was a PK
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

JB gets the ball in the box again and then has his shot blocked by a defender. Few plays later he tries a through ball but has too much pace on it and it goes out of bounds.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not playing too well.
        Out of sync with his teammates, and alot of his crosses can't clear the first man.

Comment

im watching ARJ's game & its clear he lacks the confidence he had a couple of years ago!
          doesnt take any risks or try shots he would have taken then.

also being too far from the frontline doesnt help him as a few times he's tried to send a hopeful cross from 40 yards in the midfield (which is comfortably intercepted by defenders)

I assume one goal by him and he wld be on his way back

and this luzern is the best chance. They dont seem that strong anyway

Comment

Assist from Alireza, takes a lovely left footed shot from outside the box, teammate scores the rebound

Comment

JB with a beautiful shot with his left foot from the top of the box saved by the keeper then Till taps it in to snag his second goal of the game, feyenoord now up 2-0!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

The more in sync he becomes with his team mates then the better he will play. Some nice offensive moments including the shot that led to to the goal but he is too telegraphed and defenders are reading him. Defensively he has worked hard and helped out his defence , he made a great clearance leading to him being taken out but his goalie.

Comment

First half over - feyenoord up 2-0.

JB played a pretty poor half if I’m being fair but he picked it up towards the end. Another positive is you can see him much more aggressive and active and looking to get involved….all signs of him getting his confidence back which is the most important thing for him at the moment. Once that’s accomplished, his form will be next have no doubts.

Honestly I’m shocked that some ppl here only talk bad about the quality of JBs team mates. A couple of them are really good, especially sinistera who was the best player of the half IMO. They look to be a team that can be dangerous on counters with JB and sinistera on the wings. Their big Slovakian CF till who bagged two goals doesn’t look to be able to do anything besides finish in the box his passing was piss poor but he seems to have a decent shot and be well positioned. Classic target forward which we know JB has worked well with those kinds of players in the past (weghorst).

Arne Slot definitely set up the side for a big win today I think there will be another 2-3 goals for feyenoord in the second half.
                  Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-05-2021, 12:27 PM.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Kinda confused about the confidence issue? The guy played some good games towards the end of his season with BHA. One where he was MoM and couldn't score.
                    The guy just isn't good enough
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Another positive is JB is pressing very well…something he’s always done well.

As for the post above pay it no attention guys, JB couldn’t look more confident than he currently is. Love to see it….the sharpness and form will follow soon enough like I said.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Nice counter started by JB almost results in a goal but the shot at the top of the box was blocked my luzern defender for a corner
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Messed up a great counter. Passed straight to defender, then sent a poor cross on the return.

Comment

Great defending bu JB to stop the luzern counter with a beautiful sliding tackle….then brings the ball down the field and passes it to his mate near the top of the box who hits it wide.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Mistakes happen, what he needs is a goal or two to go in and he'll slowly get back into the rhythm. Its a huge mental block right now.
                              He's the kind of guy who overthinks, bless him.

Comment

Nice through ball from the flank into the box by JB but feyenoord forward tried to be too flashy and turned it over almost immediately instead of just trying to get control.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X