Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to do a serious soul searching this off-season.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Man, only 3/14 ground duels won... Dispossessed 13 times, 4 fouls conceded.

Poor guy is dropping quicker than $LUNA

International games can't come quickly enough for him to get some confidence back, needs a loan move and sadly another paycut. I think everyone here wants him to reverse this, he's a great kid.

Comment

Massive away win as well for Twente so they are 3 points away from stealing the European place from Feyenoord.

Comment

JB is an intelligent guy but even the most clever people can benefit from good counsel.

I wonder if he has the right people around him giving him guidance. He could probably do with a psychologist (sports psychologist) as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Massive away win as well for Twente so they are 3 points away from stealing the European place from Feyenoord.
            This was the final game.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
              This was the final game.
              Thanks! Forgot that.

Comment

Crazy that Jahanbakhsh is trending towards becoming washed at the age of 28. These are usually the prime years of an athlete

Comment

Sorry to say this, but he is the worst Iranian Capitan I seen in the last 50 years. Not the worst player though LOL

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                    Sorry to say this, but he is the worst Iranian Capitan I seen in the last 50 years
                    I think Hajsafi would beg to differ

Comment

Damn
                      So Ali rid again ..!?
                      I guess his position in Fey next season has become untenable anymore..??
                      Wonder where he ends up next season ?

Comment

I think he is a victim of his own success! He did well in a couple of seasons and got a lot of attention. What made it worse being the most expensive player Brighton had signed up till then. He became the focus of attention and the expectations were very high. Much higher than the reality of ARJ from a league that had produced very few players that had succeeded in EPL ever. Van Nistelrooy was I think the only successful Dutch player in EPL. In the yesterday game he was not by any means the worst player in the field. There were others whose almost every touch was horrible and disastrous. But it was ARJ everyone was zooming in on. Sometimes even if you are a great player the way your team mates play can affect your game. I think he plays well when everyone in the team plays well and crap when everyone is crap. This means he does not possess the leadership that is required from the captain of the team who should lead and pull the team together. So I would make Taremi the captain of TM from now on as he displays signs of leadership more than others.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Nobody can objectively say they derive any pleasure from watching him play anymore. His body is stiff as a log, he has no speed, no confidence, just really nothing but “trying”. Compare to allahyars electricity every time he steps foot on the pitch, even if he makes mistakes that young players make. Hosseinzadeh is another huge talent who can play the rw role to better effect than arj can. This feyenoord side are a really strong team with good players and a great coach. They are stronger than his previous AZ team I think in terms of personnel and coaching. The league is as open as it always was, and his stats and performance given these very positive factors is downright pathetic. I hope for TMs sake he is kept around, he is still in our 23 best players. But him being a guaranteed starter and captain is just not right for the teams long term success, regardless of the goals in qualification

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Nobody can objectively say they derive any pleasure from watching him play anymore. His body is stiff as a log, he has no speed, no confidence, just really nothing but “trying”. Compare to allahyars electricity every time he steps foot on the pitch, even if he makes mistakes that young players make. Hosseinzadeh is another huge talent who can play the rw role to better effect than arj can. This feyenoord side are a really strong team with good players and a great coach. They are stronger than his previous AZ team I think in terms of personnel and coaching. The league is as open as it always was, and his stats and performance given these very positive factors is downright pathetic. I hope for TMs sake he is kept around, he is still in our 23 best players. But him being a guaranteed starter and captain is just not right for the teams long term success, regardless of the goals in qualification
                            Not comparing ARJ to Benzema, but i remember people wrote him off as well before his renaissance. He did not have a place in France's previous WC squad, but will definitely be part of this year's squad for France. Point being that it's too early to write him off as a lost player.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                              Not comparing ARJ to Benzema, but i remember people wrote him off as well before his renaissance. He did not have a place in France's previous WC squad, but will definitely be part of this year's squad for France. Point being that it's too early to write him off as a lost player.
                              Benzema place in france squad had nothing to do with his performance levels. He has been the fix striker of the biggest club in world football for a decade. He was involved in a sex tape scandal (of mathieu valbuena not himself). Anybody who at this stage was writing him off wasn’t really paying attention, Bc all the coaches who over the decade have come through Real Madrid considered him good enough to be the starting striker.

Arj is displaced by reiss Nelson, walemark, and even a cdm toornstra throughout this season.

Comment

This season he returned to a league he had success in and played for an old coach who gave him so many opportunities. Is he or his fans waiting for a better situation? Don’t let a few games in empty stadiums against pesteh forush AFC teams fool you. If he is shitting his pants against Dutch village teams, he is no good for a World Cup…

Comment

Working...
                                X