• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Naah, they just need to win this game.
    So basically yes, they are out

Comment

Light and shadow from Ali, he has some fine passes and good one-touch flicks, but then again he has some unnecessary turnovers too. Still one of the few acceptable performers from Feyenoord so far.

Comment

Logged on @ min 3 goals scored already
        Lol 😆
        Forgot how offensive & rather entertaining even for a neutral viewer is this league ..!

Ali still looking nervous & unsettled for the bit that I saw of him which were couple poor touches ..!

Comment

I don't understand what position Alireza is playing

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            I don't understand what position Alireza is playing
            lmao how this dude score goal of the year in the EPL....
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

subbed out in 61. Minute

Comment

Alireza subbed out.
                Was holding on to his left hamstring afterwards. :/

Comment

JB out

Comment

Ali off. Solid C performance. Darita is defending with 10 men and feynoord can't break em down. They must win this to continue.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      Light and shadow from Ali, he has some fine passes and good one-touch flicks, but then again he has some unnecessary turnovers too. Still one of the few acceptable performers from Feyenoord so far.
                      You think so? His debut looked like a disaster and the first one to be subbed off. He couldn’t get past his man, no useful cross and he was slow. I think he’s not fit at all to start. I hope this performance was fitness related because he was a shadow of himself…

Comment

Feyenoord ties it up

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          You think so? His debut looked like a disaster and the first one to be subbed off. He couldn’t get past his man, no useful cross and he was slow. I think he’s not fit at all to start. I hope this performance was fitness related because he was a shadow of himself…
                          exactly my opinion. He played super nervous and you could easily see hes not "Match-Fit" at all. A lot of work waiting for him.

...Feyernood just scored the equalizer btw

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Before getting subbed, he had a possession where he dribbled past two defenders and there was noone at at the end to receive his pass in the box.
                            Had a bunch of nice through balls, and nice one touch passes.

Did have a couple of turnovers and poor passes. But overall one of the best on his team.

His sub seemed fitness related since he wasn't even really expected to start this match.

Comment

That two player dribble sequence was nice. He will find his footing again, and hopefully realize he’s not playing for Potter anymore, who’s finger was constantly on the substitution trigger.

He needs to regain his previous mentality: free and confident

Comment

Feyenoord won 3/2 with a last minute goal. They qualified for the next round

Comment

Working...
                                X