This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think half of the team in this game are nokhodis
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      I think half of the team in this game are nokhodis
      WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Comment

The focused determination here! This is the move that led to the steal/assist for the goal! The lead up to this was also spectacular. He ran to the defender as soon as the pass was made, really was on top of him so quickly that I think it surprised the defender a bit. Great read of the pass and situational awareness.

Comment

Watched the whole game and in my opinion he played well. Rating 8.1 on FotMob tied with Linsson for best on team. Hustled hard, took chances and got an assist.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
            LOL sorry didn't mean anything bad about nokhodis.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

Most importantly he played full 95 minutes. Great for his fitness for WC. Few more more games with 90min, he will regain his confidence, fitness and stamina. Knock on the wood!

Comment

Originally posted by snowleopard View Post
                Most importantly he played full 95 minutes. Great for his fitness for WC. Few more more games with 90min, he will regain his confidence, fitness and stamina. Knock on the wood!
                Tanks God!

Comment

i want him to play in the UECL final!
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I missed the first half. Saw the disputed tackle and it was a great tackle. From what I saw in the second half I say he did well. He worked hard and effective. He showed he can do it. He must do this in every game. And I believe he has more in his Chante. Dig deeper ARJ. That's what everyone expects from you because everyone believes you have got it in you. Just do it in every game man.
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well he probably secured some mins off the bench in the final at least...?

Comment

guessing this was before the assist? Doesnt bode well that most of their fans seem to be of this opinion

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

guessing this was before the assist?
                          It was before. And he is Feyenoord fans' punching bag it seems.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

guessing this was before the assist? Doesnt bode well that most of their fans seem to be of this opinion
                            It was before and the final reply's to that post are fans ripping Kuiptalk since Ali assited.
                            Screenshot 2022-05-11 134238.png

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              It was before. And he is Feyenoord fans' punching bag it seems.
                              maybe to some extent. But honestly lot of the replies mention same stuff we do, his running style has become totally unathletic, his touch/ability to get past a man is gone, his confidence with one missed chance quickly returns to the dumps. He tries hard, one cannot fault his effort (how he got the assist tonight) but in general there are deep underlying problems with him I think.

A player like steven berghuis also failed in england with watford at similar age as ARJ, he returned to holland with feyenoord and played so well he became a starter in dutch national side and moved to ajax where last time I checked he was also starting. I expected ARJ to show that sort of revival given how low the level of some teams in this league, and how open it is.

In the end his goal,assist return, general play, eventual return to the bench for some seriously mediocre players like Reiss nelson cannot be overlooked.

And that is not to negate his leadership qualities for TM, his strong stats in qualifying. I still thought besides the last Iraq game that he honestly had weak overall performances but he made a difference in the box, and I think playing with the armband got something extra out of him. Example, even in lebanon game where he scored a nice goal he was struggling so badly to beat any of their semi-pro defenders 1v1, resorting to fouling them following bad turnovers.

Still he has quality in there somewhere, esp coming off the bench later on. But I just think that across 90 mins vs top opposition that we will face in WC TM should look elsewhere for the RW spot. He doesnt seem to have the speed of mind + foot to execute vs higher level opposition as this season shows.

Comment

Better In the 2nd half. Arguably the best player on the Pitch, but honestly that's not saying much considering how poor the quality of this match was.

Once again showed that his hustle and pressing are his best attributes currently. Had some really good distribution when he chose to pass instead of making awful shot attempts.

His shots were either:
                                - Completely misplaced
                                - soft inside foot almost passes to the goalie
                                - so predictable that got blocked

Overall did better than one of his competitions (Walemark) but wasn't the type of game that will turn his luck around with Feyenoord. He's going to step it up and give at minimum performances like this every game to win back his starting spot next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X