Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably see zero action on return leg.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

A player who puts himself in a scoring position will always be rewarded with playing time. Scoring is the icing on the cake. Taremi and Sardar have screwed up many easier chances than that. JB's problem is the coach is going for a faster younger option and less build up.

Comment

He played only 10 minutes, and missed an easy 1v1. So what?

It’s not like during his season with feyenoord he’s had plenty of those opportunities and messed them up. If anything, he’s been great in scoring situations with team melli.

These mishaps can happen, especially when you’re not playing consistently.

Comment

Guys we have been pulling the confidence excuse on him for too long. Maybe in his Brighton days for some performances I agree but man at some point you have to just man up and ball and show everybody what you’re capable of. Professional sports are not about hand holding and if you want to be a star you gotta be a real dog and just play hard out there, none of this timid crap we have been seeing for so many years. Thankfully for TM he seems to be different but I don’t know if that’ll be maintained in the World Cup once the pressure dials up to 200%. At this point in spite of ARJ’s great TM form I would much prefer Allahyar on the field as he seems to eclipse Alireza in so many parameters.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            Jesus. Confidence of a bullied teenager. Retire please man or else the fatman is gonna waste Allahyar's spot on you.
            Wheelbarrow or Ferrari? Tough decision…

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              Guys we have been pulling the confidence excuse on him for too long. Maybe in his Brighton days for some performances I agree but man at some point you have to just man up and ball and show everybody what you’re capable of. Professional sports are not about hand holding and if you want to be a star you gotta be a real dog and just play hard out there, none of this timid crap we have been seeing for so many years. Thankfully for TM he seems to be different but I don’t know if that’ll be maintained in the World Cup once the pressure dials up to 200%. At this point in spite of ARJ’s great TM form I would much prefer Allahyar on the field as he seems to eclipse Alireza in so many parameters.
              Amen to that!
              This Color
              Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                Word..!
                Maybe against the USA he could be a better starting option but vs England & probably Wales we are gonna be needing a much Faster, energetic & physical wingers/battlers ..!
                Nonetheless, ARJ still possesses few other qualities that others vying to unseat him as a starter still lacking, most importantly WC/international experience, still having a good nose for goal & excellent attacking positional sense & my favorite is his instinctive & usually pretty good outside shooting skills( everyone else in our attack require way too much time & space just to offload a shot on goal from outside..!) & I suppose leadership ..? Being a captain & all that.!
                I do like this less wide wingering more centrally attacking role Eskoochie has him playing along with giving him the captain armband has certainly had a positive effect in his TM features..! If he can hit out to WC in Prime personal Stamina, Fitness & Form then he can certainly be worthy Starter in our frontline ..!

Comment

I don't think ARJ is that slow.

He just looks slow.

I remeber during WC 2018, some of the TV stations would show top speeds of players during the games. Azmoun and JB were the only 2 players to show up in the top 3 list of a game at all, surprisingly!

Comment

He can’t even get a start against a weak team in between the two semifinal games…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      He can’t even get a start against a weak team in between the two semifinal games…
                      Slot is playing the same starting 11 like against Marseille in the first leg, so he's not rotating. A bit risky and questionable because they might be tired when they face Marseille on thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Slot is playing the same starting 11 like against Marseille in the first leg, so he's not rotating. A bit risky and questionable because they might be tired when they face Marseille on thursday.
                        Why is is the coach doing that? They can’t reach Psv and the rest is playoff spots…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          Why is is the coach doing that? They can’t reach Psv and the rest is playoff spots…
                          PSV won the Cup which gives them automatic EL spot, but because the 2nd place also gives CL play off spot the 3rd spot gets an EL play off ticket. Twente is closely behind them, so they need to keep the 3rd spot otherwise they will be in Conference League next season again...

Comment

Why are we so stressed? He is not! lol
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              PSV won the Cup which gives them automatic EL spot, but because the 2nd place also gives CL play off spot the 3rd spot gets an EL play off ticket. Twente is closely behind them, so they need to keep the 3rd spot otherwise they will be in Conference League next season again...
                              Thanks for the explanation.

Sad to see our captain locked out of the 11 at this point of the season. After approx. 40 games what excuses are left? Timid and low confidence are good excuses for a 10 year old child who makes a mistake during a school theater performance. Of course JB himself is very happy to sit on the bench and collect a nice salary. I guess this will continue until November. Which I am more than ok with because we have Allahyar, but sadly our GAND football culture keeps these expired players as starters, captains, and “leaders”. I would forgive Skocic for everything if he would start Sayyad in Qatar.

Comment

3-0 up, still no subs made soon 60 minute.. so maybe subbed in at any minute now

edit: just saw 3 just got made, no arj
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X