X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARJ cameo

Comment

Home match tomorrow against Slavia Prague in first leg of QF of Europa Conf League.
      9:45am PST and on Paramount Plus for US viewers (subscription required)

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
        The crazy thing is that Nelson is not even in the England squad lineup. Damn
        Why is that crazy? There are almost 200 players ahead of Nelson...

Comment

Bench

Comment

Good atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Bench

Such a deep hole he is gonna have to fight hard to play as a starter again.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

1-0 Feyenoord

Comment

How the heck has he gone from playing in the EPL to a bench slot in the Netherlands. And not even on Ajax or PSV!! This is not good for our national team captain. Is it actually him or is he suffering from bad coaches again??

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                    How the heck has he gone from playing in the EPL to a bench slot in the Netherlands. And not even on Ajax or PSV!! This is not good for our national team captain. Is it actually him or is he suffering from bad coaches again??
                    10 bad coaches LOL

Comment

Completely lost his place in the first team. My god.

Comment

This Slavia side was missing so many players (12!) due to injury. Surely feyenoord can do better than draw at home

"Feyenoord vs Slavia Praha live score, H2H and lineups | SofaScore" https://www.sofascore.com/feyenoord-slavia-praha/qUsjjb

Alireza should think about next steps at the end of the season - we need him playing regularly so even going to IPL is better than 0 minutes in eredivisie

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

His pass help created a foul when he came on, reusltd in a bad free kick that went in.

So he did spark the offense.

and those wondering yes he'sthat bad.

He's physically very slow and can't beat his man, doesn't do much that is impressive.

As i type that its now 3-3.
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

His offensive contributions were positive, managed to produce more for them from that right side in the second half than Nelson did

Comment

Needs to play as a forward.

Comment

I only watched the last 5 minutes but I thought he did well in that time. Few good times closing down to win the possession for his team and it nearly led to a goal.

This guy is one of the main reasons we qualified for the World Cup, let us not forget that.

Comment

Working...
                                X