This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allya View Post
    As I said you’re just stupid, uneducated and backward plus not worth arguing with.
    Banned for one week. Next time you will be permanently banned. Such personal attacks on fellow PFDC members will never be tolerated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alireza starts on the bench. Game in 20 mins

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        You got to give it to the Dutch, they really support their own and provide opportunity.
        Yet, when Iranians ask Iranians to support them, we mock and say "Irani bazi" like that's a bad thing.

Everyone helps their own.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          Yet, when Iranians ask Iranians to support them, we mock and say "Irani bazi" like that's a bad thing.
          You are correct taremiscore jaan that we do not support each other as much as we should. It starts with each one of us. Everytime I have chance to go with an Iranian vendor, I do and I have had a positive overall experience. I have used Iranian owned companies for appliance repair and replacement and they all have been great. We need to support each other every where we are and as much as we can.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            You are correct taremiscore jaan that we do not support each other as much as we should. It starts with each one of us. Everytime I have chance to go with an Iranian vendor, I do and I have had a positive overall experience. I have used Iranian owned companies for appliance repair and replacement and they all have been great. We need to support each other every where we are and as much as we can.

Go ARJ!
            Iranian physicians too. It helps that they tend to be very competent as well! (Which is of course the most important thing with a physcian).

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go ARJ!
              Same, a lot of my renos at my house I did were Iranian contractors. Great quality work.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

I have never heard Irani Bazi being used for that. Irani Bazi usually is used when someone does something overseas which is frowned upon but pretty common in Iran!
                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

He's career in this team is done already

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    He's career in this team is done already
                    Doesn't look good. He's not even playing when they are up 3 goals (in aggregate).

Comment

what happened here? he was a regular starter for Feyenoord!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

Arne slut

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Arne slut
                          wasn't he the same coach since the beginning of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

He turned the ball over too much so he got benched

Comment

Walemark coming on

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                                Walemark coming on

Alireza needs to find a new team. A loan to even Qatar would do him good right now.
                                We need our capitan to get regular playing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X