This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    How long before he is Qatar? Not following Feynoord as closely and seems like he is it of favor.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    I doubt he will go to Qatar. ARJ is least player I would expect to throw away his EU career.

Comment

I really thought his TM form would transfer to his club... It will be a bit concerning if the season ends with him on the bench. Holland was his safety net for staying in Europe.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

PEC Zwolle is leading 1-0 at HT due to an own goal by Sinisterra. No ARJ no party

Comment

Walemark subbed in for Nelson…seems like Slot made ARJ a scapegoat.

Comment

3 subs made, no Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I'm not happy about this scenario either, but I think Alireza was treated fairly.
              Slot even gave him his starting spot back after the winter Break, but Alireza continued be a turnover machine and lost his spot.

Really not sure where his career goes after becoming a third string winger behind an Arsenal surplus player and a Swedish kid with little experience.

Comment

Livescore says game being interrupted?!?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

yeah bummer was agood game crowd got rowdy and threw fireworks on field
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    I think Potter called Slot, to make sure Slot knows JB is from Shomal.

Comment

Don' read too much into the lineup against the worst team in the league. This would be the game for the coach to experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        I think Potter called Slot, to make sure Slot knows JB is from Shomal.

Stupid backward comment

Comment

The only positive is that Nelson hasn't played well the past two Starts.
                          I reckon Walemark gets the start next match with JB coming off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Allya View Post
                            Stupid backward comment
                            You got your feelings hurt? Don't make ridiculous assumptions and nobody will joke about them.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              The only positive is that Nelson hasn't played well the past two Starts.
                              I reckon Walemark gets the start next match with JB coming off the bench.
                              I don't care much about other players and how they perform. I'd only like to see JB perform well and unfortunately that hasn't been the case for some time now.. Some nobodies not performing doesn't change that.

It just as frustrating to see him play and underperform against weak opponents as it is seeing him being benched.

Comment

Like i said before he really needs to work on his first touch & much closer to feet ball-controls while attempting dribbles…!
                                He is no where near good enough currently on those skillsets , especially so @ such higher levels of club football ..!

Needs to go every morning on the training pitch running with ball @ his feet back n forth multiple times & after a few short weeks he’s sure to see a massive improvements..!

As it stands he is way too easy to get dispossessed & such ridiculous turn-over ratio is simply untenable @European level football ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X