This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Doubt we see Alireza get any meaningful playing time today.

Haven't seen him even warm up yet
    that sucks ....
    i can't believe he lost his starting spot to this clown ,,..? musta really stunk things up in prior games..?

Fey go 4-2 up

sinistera with a goalaso volley from top of box
    earlier he tore through PAR D and laid the ball off to Ali's replacement who muffed his attempt but some other guy scored from the spillover to put them 3-2 up
    the possession stat last checked was 67-33 in favor of Fey ... which shows how shitty of a club they are playing against.... Ali coulda had a field day had he managed meaningful mins..!

Comment

5-2 now
      wonder if he'll be afforded some min now ...?
      if not, coach must be really pissed at him wanting to send a message..

Comment

I think Ali lost his starting spot. Needs to simplify his game. Getting public criticism from your manager is never good

They are up 5-2.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

ARJ is coming on. It's 5-2 for Feyenoord.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Ali in finally for nelson gets 10 min

OH COME ON ALI...!!💪

Comment

Ali having a go from a difficult angle inside the box
              hajsafiz the ball into cheap seats..

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                I think Ali lost his starting spot. Needs to simplify his game. Getting public criticism from your manager is never good

They are up 5-2.
                You think so? Wasn't it already clear when he wasn't starting? :P

He should thank God Slot is his coach now, otherwise he would've been getting the same amount of playing time as when he 'playing' at Brighton.

Comment

Reiss Nelson has generally been the sub for Alireza in these sorts of games. Any signs that he will replace him...?

Comment

ARJ did ok. His ball control is still an issue but this time it was better. He also got a shot off target but it was a decent effort. Still far from his peak.

Go ARJ!

Comment

FT 5-2
                      probably will get a start in the return match at home..?

at least he played hard and looked pretty lively in the 10-12 mins that was afforded to him..!
                      was defensively reassuring and was getting back to help out d, had a couple sloppy giveaways with not much pressure on him and couple of others from getting crowded out ...
                      had some nice combination plays with teammates and skyed a shot from inside the box to the ukrain war front line..!!
                      not too shabby..!!

the important thing is that he is fighting hustling and trying hard to do well and good things will soon come his way....! even being a bit sloppy in possession he looks 10 times a more dangerous attacking winger than that clown starting ahead of him today..!

Comment

I’m afraid he will be benched for Walemark. The criticism is getting louder every week and Slot doesn’t seem to be satisfied with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I’m afraid he will be benched for Walemark. The criticism is getting louder every week and Slot doesn’t seem to be satisfied with him.
                          embarrassing if he doesnt get time against such a low table team..

Comment

Legionnaires weekend : benched benched and benched again

Comment

Benched for Nelson. I don’t expect him to come in, Walemark has been getting more praise and fans want him over ARJ…

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Benched for Nelson. I don’t expect him to come in, Walemark has been getting more praise and fans want him over ARJ…
                                How long before he is in Qatar? Not following Feynoord as closely and seems like he is out of favor.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X