Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Feyenoords nr 10 is really good.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is in at halftime, making his debute
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

weaaak attempt by feyenoord goalie marciano, giving away 1-2, think they changed goalie at halftime, cuz he looks different but im not sure. anyway both goals have been biiiig goalie blunders. feyenoord playing well..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Decent appearance. First 15-20 minutes seemed kind of stiff. Killed a counter with backpass.

As the game went on, he came to life more. Made a couple of really nice through balls, and should have had an assist. You could tell the coach wanted the offense to go through him.

I think he will do well in Feynoord, although as a whole this Feynoord team as whole doesn't seem have the quality AZ had from 2016 to 2018. They need a striker and a better leftback.

Comment

Had an ok game, some nice moves and close to assists, but still he is not trying to be goalscorer more than assistman.. they intervjued him in english right after the game, he admitted he has to play more so he can up his game and get to know the team better but he was happy to play infront of the fans (kept singing eaven after they lost and the players applauded them) then the stream got cut of halfway through the intervjue. also right after the signal many feyenoordplayers came to Ali shaking his hand, looked like it was welcome to the club thing. looked welcoming and so different from bha.

i already like this club. hope it continues like this.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

yes i see him getting assists this year and not even getting close to 21 league goals. That alireza is history until he can find back to it, if he can

Comment

Yeah, he is so far away from goal, he has the exact same position as in BHA in this game but being the first game, I bet the managaer will correct his position a bit for every game. he should be more direct to goal, and mix it with what he is doing now. That would make him harder to mark for the defenders. as of now they know where he is.

He beat his man a few times though and was near assist but I would like him to go for shots atleast 2-4 times a game from a good position right outside the box. feels like he is closer to the cornerflag than the penaltybox atm.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Had an ok game, some nice moves and close to assists, but still he is not trying to be goalscorer more than assistman.. they intervjued him in english right after the game, he admitted he has to play more so he can up his game and get to know the team better but he was happy to play infront of the fans (kept singing eaven after they lost and the players applauded them) then the stream got cut of halfway through the intervjue. also right after the signal many feyenoordplayers came to Ali shaking his hand, looked like it was welcome to the club thing. looked welcoming and so different from bha.

i already like this club. hope it continues like this.
                    Thanks for the report. Nice stuff to hear all around but can’t say I am surprised….he is a big name with a lot of respect in Holland. I just hope the team can play well bc if they do then that will have big implications for Ali and what is to come for him.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

As I’ve said before, he has to be able to undo all the mental damage from Brighton all these years.

It’s a world of a difference if a team and coach have full confidence in you to take defenders on, take shots, etc, and won’t make a big deal if you lose the ball or miss shots.

Or else you play conservatively, hoping to not make mistakes—-which is the ARJ today.

Comment

The only way he'll fail to get double-figures in goals in this league is if he doesn't play. And even then, they'll probably award him 10 goals just for honouring the league with his presence.

Comment

Looking good in that kit!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            The only way he'll fail to get double-figures in goals in this league is if he doesn't play. And even then, they'll probably award him 10 goals just for honouring the league with his presence.
                            گوله نمک..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

is there a vid of the friendly anywhere ....? missed the game
                              but loosing to some tokhmy Greek club, be it a friendly, doesnt say a whole lot about Fey as a club..!! ?

Comment

https://youtu.be/T8O-0lcoXyo
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X