Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AliReza played a lot of games since his debut @Feyenoord. After 3 years in EPL where he barely played, it was a good call to give him a game rest against mediocre Cambuur.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      That top scorer season has followed him around like a bad smell, expectation from fans after that at Brighton and Feyenoord now is that he will get at least into double figures for the season.
      not to come across as slagging him off..!! again..! but he went on a late tear that season and won that golden boot award rather flukishly..!! he certainly aint a bad player/winger, definitely an above avg. footballer by Eredivisie/ and mostly even by TM standards ..... but at the same time a Vastly Overrated one too..!! and that Golden Boot Award really exaggerated his abilities to a whole another level and help in building lofty expectations that was never going to be met, had he played in Brighton/EPL for even another decade..!!

all that aside, im highly encouraged and excited about his move to Fey and seemingly new found energy and hustle levels and improved stamina ...!! he is certainly been putting in massive efforts in upping his game since departure from BHA and its already been paying off for him in TM and somewhat same in his new club and only gonna get better for him the longer he keeps plugging it in and putting in the required effort levels ...!

Comment

Disagree. He topped goals and assists in the Eredivisie that year. No fluke.

ARJ is very easy to understand. He's a pure confidence player. When he he has it, he's good. When he doesn't, he's not.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
          It's good that most of you don't watch Dutch programs or read comments on Dutch websites, all those Feyenoord fans say it's good that he starts on the bench because he delivers too little.
          Source please. Didn't read anything like that on their official channels or in comments.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

If he is benched the next game we all know it is technical, lets wait and see. Even though yestarday most of their played who played vs Union Berlin have played.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
              Disagree. He topped goals and assists in the Eredivisie that year. No fluke.
              ARJ is very easy to understand. He's a pure confidence player. When he he has it, he's good. When he doesn't, he's not.
              i'd argue that regardless of his rather Diplomatic, civil and PG demeanor off the pitch and in interviews n such.., Most OFTEN he aint one lacking any Confidence on the Pitch and occasionally even comes across to me as bit too Arrogant in his playing approach..!! trying in vain to pull off Ronaldoisque Rico/Suave dribbles/moves on the ball way too frequently (especially considering how infrequently he manages to actually pull it off ..!! )
              overly dramatic approaches to kicking a simple ball or a pass or a cross... or his same with FK/CKs ..!! (taking FK away from Saman in TM game a while back only to hit it straight at the first defender in front of him on the wall..!! lol )
              many many other instances of loosing possession due to a misplaced a simple tap-in pass, when he instead tries an overly elaborate attempt..!!
              all such ☝️ points out more to a dilluted/pompous player , than one lacking confidence per say..!! and when he fails to pull off his fancy moves way more than the occasional times that he does, it only points to the fact that Yea as i said before although an above avg. footballer his overall quality as a footballer is Way.... WAY OVER-RATED here on this board..!
              it seems his miserable failure in BHA/EPL wasnt enough to convince some who are still drinking his flukish Golden Boot year CoolAid..!!?

So lets just wait and see if by the end of this season, he can come close to at least matching the production-levels of the guy he supposedly was brought on to replace at Feyenoord..? (what was his face, Berguise..??) Forget about expecting him to become the Top Star of this club, and do i even dare to hope for winning the Golden Boot again in this Soft-ass defensively mickeymouse league..??
              i mean what excuse does he have now for failing to do any of the above ...?
              he is in a very Solid Club by the league's standards (similar to what Az was back then a top 3-5 eredivisie club), Being coached by the same guy, who went outa his way and broke the club's bank to acquire his services and by now even has the tremendous experience of playing (at least training) in the most elite league in the world for 2-3 years ..!
              I'd argue even that he is far more polished and capable of a footballer now than he was when he transferred to BHA..! but Still no more than a slightly above avg. performer /winger attacker for TM ..!
              Last edited by BacheLot; 10-25-2021, 06:23 PM.

Comment

If anything, ARJ’s inability to hit the ground running at a league he once dominated, is clear vindication how much his time at Brighton wrecked him as a player.

We need to stop exalting EPL, and support the leagues that help our players become the best version of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  Source please. Didn't read anything like that on their official channels or in comments.

https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal...uels~a6044ebb/

Comment

Ridiculous move by their coach considering that Alireza played a good match against Union Berlin!

Comment

The match tomorrow will be very telling. If he's not starting again, it's clearly a demotion, a hopefully temporary one.

It's okay though. I can't say its unjustified. JB just needs to fight for his place and earn his spot (I know he can, it'll just take some time to get going).

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

Whether it’s justified or not, it’s a real stab in the back by his former coach Slot if he continues to bench him. ARJ went to Feyenoord mainly because he thought he would be a starter since Slot believes in him, and we all know ARJ needs confidence and time to find himself. I still believe he needs at least one full season of regular playing time to regain form. Being benched would be a real confidence killer at this point and not a wise move by Slot if he wants to utilize ARJ’s strengths.

Comment

It seems like ARJ needs more time to get back in shape than thought. Could be a confidence issue once more?
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

According to several pages he is starting.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

He is starting and game kicks off in about 10 minutes.

Comment

Scoreless at halftime. I saw the last few minutes and he had some good scenes and almost scored from a short corner.

Comment

Working...
                                X