This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He needs a goal or two to find his way to the starting line up again.
    Hope we don't witness brighton scenario again

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    If his competitors don't suck for 5 games straight, the coach will not change the lineup. So be prepared for him to a sub for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      If his competitors don't suck for 5 games straight, the coach will not change the lineup. So be prepared for him to a sub for some time.
      Today's result isn't that good

Comment

Did Alireza stay with TM although he was suspended for the 2nd game or not? If not, the coach might be benching him for his lack of loyalty and professionalism towards his club.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          I will never understand these players who prefer to play for a team like Italy in one or two tournaments in their career and constantly be in and out of the squad vs playing for a country like Egypt where they will be a leader for their entire career and contend in their continental tournaments every time and play in a few WCs. So many cases of this with players who opted for France, Germany, etc. instead of their other solid options.

There was this Iranian guy Behrang Safari who made the mistake to play for Sweden (and the above is exactly what happened to him) which he later regretted because after his career was over pretty much……he advised Saman Ghoddos not to make the same mistake he did and to play for Iran vs Sweden.
          don't forget, dejagah wasted 3-4 prime years of playing for TM (including potentially helping us qualify to wc 2010) because he was holding out to see if germany's senior team would take him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kasra. View Post
            Did Alireza stay with TM although he was suspended for the 2nd game or not? If not, the coach might be benching him for his lack of loyalty and professionalism towards his club.
            Believe me, I've seen enough games (live, in the stadium) to know that Slot has all the right to bench JB. He just isn't performing.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
              don't forget, dejagah wasted 3-4 prime years of playing for TM (including potentially helping us qualify to wc 2010) because he was holding out to see if germany's senior team would take him.
              Dejagah could have been part of our 2006 team even. He was 19/20 years old with over a year of Bundesliga experience.
              For sure would have been a better option than the likes of Khatibi or Madanchi. By the time AC 2007 came around he would be a starter and for the 2010 qualification he would have been of great help.

Should easily be one of our few +100 caps players now.

Comment

well they've won some 4-5 games in a row now..?? no sane coach will dramatically change the complexion of his team in such instances ...!!

Ali just have to keep training hard and wait his chance during the scheduling-congestion periods to have himself some impactful sub appearances and slowly work his way back into coach's good graces..!!
                if i recall he was quite good @ Remaining Positive on the sidelines and keep plugging away in the face of adversity..!!? if there was anything he learned from his BHA Spell and gotten used to by now was that..!

are they still alive in domestic cup ? and they are in the mix of EU Conference league and they'll be facing some bottom feeder, relegation contending sides in the league action .... so i'd say his chances for playing and redeeming his earlier starting status are rather good..!!?
                and unlike that asshole Pothead, this Slot dude at least is/was a fan of him in general hence unlikely to keep him nailed to bench-warming duties even if he trains hard and performs well in limited chances..!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  Believe me, I've seen enough games (live, in the stadium) to know that Slot has all the right to bench JB. He just isn't performing.
                  Likewise, he was really bad in the games I saw on TV and live in the stadium. He had a good start vs the swedish team, but after that it went all downhill for him. Its like his positioning is wrong, his balcontroll is not on par and he doesnt have chemistry with Pedersen and Linssen

Comment

https://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuw...or-inhaalduel/

Alireza will be benched once more.
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Its barely December and he has already lost his spot in the 11?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Its barely December and he has already lost his spot in the 11?
                        Last game as a starter was over a month ago so yeah

Comment

Unfortunately, I agree his performances haven't merited a starting spot. But it's not the end of the world, JB needs to fight, perform, and earn his spot. Nothing should be handed to him for his accolades several years ago.

Comment

starting against Heracles

Comment

For US viewers, ESPN+ is broadcasting the match live (subscription is required): https://www.espn.com/watch/collectio...-live-upcoming

Go ARJ!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X