Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to hear that his Dutch is improving fast. He's a good lad Alireza.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      Nice to hear that his Dutch is improving fast. He's a good lad Alireza.
      Hasn’t it always been good? He seemed pretty fluent when in AZ.

Comment

Jahanbaksh starts on the bench after all his many mediocre performances.

Comment

Damn... No aware of any injuries and the rest of the lineup are usual starters. Coach isn't even playing Nelson or Dressers over him, so it's not a case of giving the young guys a chance.

Pretty disappointing to see him on the bench after his solid performance against Union Berlin.

Comment

disagree. happy he gets some rest. heavy schedule with 2 games per week and non stop travel. we got 2 key games coming up in nov we dont want tired and injured players

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              "just promoted to the Bundesliga"????
              Union Berlin Bundesliga positions:
              Seasons:
              2019-2020 = Ranked #11
              2020-2021 = Ranked #7
              2021-2022 = Ranked #5 (so far)
              A.) Its their 3rd consecutive year in bundes liga
              B.) They are pretty good team . Only 4 points from the leader (Bayern Munich ) .
              Regardless of that bundes liga is a good league and I rank them after English Premier league . It would be awesome if Allahyar can make it there.
              Hey! Lol yeah I should have been more specific. By "just got promoted" I meant "very recently promoted". Was just arguing against a Previous claim that just because Feyenoord beat union Berlin, doesn't mean Bundesliga is not strong, especially when considering the pedigree of both clubs with Feyenoord consistently being one of the best Dutch teams for several years now vs union Berlin who are still new to the first division.

Comment

hopefully he will come in and score.

Comment

He played on Thursday so being rested most likely.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's good that most of you don't watch Dutch programs or read comments on Dutch websites, all those Feyenoord fans say it's good that he starts on the bench because he delivers too little.

Comment

Slot regarding Alireza's benching:

" We want to fill that position a little differently, which Is why I have made this choice"

Doesn't seem like a stamina issue since all their starter from Thursday are starting today, and their next match is in a week.

Comment

That top scorer season has followed him around like a bad smell, expectation from fans after that at Brighton and Feyenoord now is that he will get at least into double figures for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Hasn’t it always been good? He seemed pretty fluent when in AZ.
                          Yes his Dutch was good when he was in AZ but after spending 3 years in England his Dutch became a bit rusty but now it is getting back to it's old level.

Shame he got benched after a good performance against Union Berlin. He needs to get the confidence from his coach. Also, i think it is unrealistic to expect a Winger to score as much. Alireza is not a striker, his job is to give assists, create danger in front of the goal, passing and pressing etc.

Comment

this is now its good that they bought him for a bargain. expectations would have been even higher if he would come as a record signing.

Comment

They are 3-2 up in a very wide open game - he is still on the bench with the last quarter of the game to go.

Comment

He warmed the bench the whole match

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X