Yazdah show [11] Eleven show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yazdah show [11] Eleven show

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 675 Posts

Yazdah show [11] Eleven show

thought it should have its own thread, who knows how many episodes they will have before thy start fighting and its canceed (I say 5 episodes)

here is the first one, plz post the rest in this thread as they turn up, 1 ep/week

I for one realy enjoyed the show

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Supporting Team Melli

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keshwardoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Supporting Team Melli

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Bagheri up next, I guess we can expect some info on Tarermi/Skocic circus aswell..
    Looking forward to this episode, believe its out tomorrow

Supporting Team Melli

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    part 2, looks like its broadcasted "live" atm so to not start in the middle of the show, just adjust the player to start from the beginning and press play,
    Enjoy, Special guest today, Karim Bagheri

Supporting Team Melli

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keshwardoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    masale taremi hal shod? na vali hal mishe..maaan wtf?
    bagheri togheter with karim ansarifard and jahanbakhs called teremi from lebanon..

Supporting Team Melli

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    hilarious stuff about iff, apartments and stuff

Supporting Team Melli

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 2,009 Posts
    Overall I really like this show, and think it is well produced, and very modern and interesting. Couple of points I have noticed from the first 2 episodes.

- I kind of feel bad for Arifi, he is rarely given a chance to speak, but when he has spoken he has said pretty insightful things and has a really good personality. I feel like they should incorporate him more so he can help provide an outsiders perspective. His Persian speaking ability is also spectacular

- Karimi seems to dominate the conversation and seems a bit aggressive at times. Teymourian on the other hand is very soft spoken

- I feel like they are building a good fan base and will continue to be less reserved and discuss the corruption in our football more openly as it progresses.

- They need to take turns though, the scene where they brought Bagheri was like 20 minutes of everyone yelling and trying to talk over each other. To the point where Bagheri said you brought me here to ask for my opinion so let me talk. I think he was right to do so.

I have very high hopes for the show, I just think they need to learn to include everyone that is there more, and also not talk over each other.
    ------------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Moharami----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi--
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Ebrahimi---------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Gholizadeh------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karimi 8 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,837 Times in 5,420 Posts
    Thanks so much I was hoping we would have a thread for this show and updates…..definitely going to watch this tonight!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I was disappointed in the lack of Tm questions to Bagheri, but I like the show too thus far

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PersianLion80 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Overall I really like this show, and think it is well produced, and very modern and interesting. Couple of points I have noticed from the first 2 episodes.
    - I kind of feel bad for Arifi, he is rarely given a chance to speak, but when he has spoken he has said pretty insightful things and has a really good personality. I feel like they should incorporate him more so he can help provide an outsiders perspective. His Persian speaking ability is also spectacular
    - Karimi seems to dominate the conversation and seems a bit aggressive at times. Teymourian on the other hand is very soft spoken
    - I feel like they are building a good fan base and will continue to be less reserved and discuss the corruption in our football more openly as it progresses.
    - They need to take turns though, the scene where they brought Bagheri was like 20 minutes of everyone yelling and trying to talk over each other. To the point where Bagheri said you brought me here to ask for my opinion so let me talk. I think he was right to do so.
    I have very high hopes for the show, I just think they need to learn to include everyone that is there more, and also not talk over each other.
    I agree 100% eaven Bagheri was kind of rude to him about having an oppinion but not played so long in PP.. Karimi was on him in the first episode aswell.. bit shameful.. /they will definately tall more IFF stories think they just wariming up.. the appartment thing was funny lol, no name or number no keys hahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Thanks so much I was hoping we would have a thread for this show and updates…..definitely going to watch this tonight!
    Glad to read your post, hope you enjoyed the episode
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLion80 View Post
    I was disappointed in the lack of Tm questions to Bagheri, but I like the show too thus far
    Same here! strange they still havnt solved it, its a scandal if he isnt in the next squad for the iraq game.. its very strange that they have talked when bagheri and arj + ansarifard (capitans) called him from the hotell room but its still not solved.. atleast thats what I got out from the intervue.. wish they had asked him more about that.. they probably to afraid of Bagheri to ask more lol

Supporting Team Melli

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keshwardoost For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 85

You do not have permission to view the list of names.