This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Simply outcoached. Roma were in retreat most the 2nd half (not even in a particularly organised Quirozball kind of way), and Slot failed to capitalize on that.

I don't understand what the point was in bringing in Alireza and Walemark on that late running every attack through Walemark by the corner flag. Like at that point you're helping Roma waste time. Nelson should have been subbed much earlier because of ineffectiveness, And Sinesterra was gassed by 75th minute.

I guess the most annoying part is that I knew this was going to happen, yet I still wasted 100 minutes of my life watching turdball.

Hate to repeat myself for the 80th time on this thread, Alireza needs to GTFO this transfer window if he plans to stay sharp for the world cup. playing trash minute and being pushed down the pecking order behind Arsenal surplus, and random guys from the local retirement home will do his playing ability and confidence much more harm than playing in a shittier league/team.
    thats why i joined at minute 65, and had the game in the background until I heard arj name.. no more ordering pizza or buying popcorn for the games that he isnt starting..
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      I don't know why anybody expected any different, but it was pretty clear that JB wasn't going to ger any significant playing time.. If Malacia (their LB) wouldn't get injured, he wouldn't have played at all.
      down a goal ... they came out on fire in the 2nd half ... but most of the dangerous attacking push was going down their LW for like the first 10-15min ...then they went flat offensively and and Roma proceeded to comfortably take the air outa ball and kill the clock for the win.... all along their RWAttack was flat AF and couldnt threaten Roma for shitt (barring that one short corner that hit the post.).. Roma/moriniho adjusted their D to neutralize Fey's danger from Sini's side and if that bald Slut was clever he woulda brought on ARJ off the bench sooner and allow him to make some push from RW for a more balanced and defense-unsettling attacking approach.....they coulda played another 15 minutes and they probably couldnt score the equalizer the way they were playing the last 15 min or so of the match..!!

the only sensible reason i can think of that he didnt gamble with an earlier sub of ARJ was his sloppiness in possession/fearing a giveaway by him which coulda sealed the fate of game early with 2nd goal off counter..!! and to some extent thinking ahead to possible OT and how he'd fair ..?

Comment

Feyen had several chances to tie in the second half (they hit the post twice!). Also an open sitter was missed in the last few minutes. It was a game of inches and they fought hard, but lost.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          down a goal ... they came out on fire in the 2nd half ... but most of the dangerous attacking push was going down their LW for like the first 10-15min ...then they went flat offensively and and Roma proceeded to comfortably take the air outa ball and kill the clock for the win.... all along their RWAttack was flat AF and couldnt threaten Roma for shitt (barring that one short corner that hit the post.).. Roma/moriniho adjusted their D to neutralize Fey's danger from Sini's side and if that bald Slut was clever he woulda brought on ARJ off the bench sooner and allow him to make some push from RW for a more balanced and defense-unsettling attacking approach.....they coulda played another 15 minutes and they probably couldnt score the equalizer the way they were playing the last 15 min or so of the match..!!

the only sensible reason i can think of that he didnt gamble with an earlier sub of ARJ was his sloppiness in possession/fearing a giveaway by him which coulda sealed the fate of game early with 2nd goal off counter..!! and to some extent thinking ahead to possible OT and how he'd fair ..?
          I thought it was clear as day after the last match that Slot doesn't see JB as an option to play. Subbing him out in a meaningless game after 55 mins...

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
            I thought it was clear as day after the last match that Slot doesn't see JB as an option to play. Subbing him out in a meaningless game after 55 mins...
            oh, didnt see that match ... but that is indeed pretty sad and certainly a cause for concern considering that it was supposedly a meaningless game..!! :/
            perhaps he should pack up and leave then, if slut guy doesnt rate him anymore to such extreme degree..!!?

i have a feeling that the general FeyFans over-the-top negative backlash against ARJ plays a major part in such Slut's demeanor towards ARJ...! after all it was primarily slut who sorta went outa his way to bring Ali in and sell him to fans as a solid Berghuis replacement ..! now he is just mostly watching his own asss and doesnt want to get his job longevity in question by further banking on a guy who by all accounts been considered the biggest flop of Fey's last season..?

Comment

Comment

What a legacy

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  What a legacy
                  Mourinho for TM!

And Asia cup is coming home 100%
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i think i heard one of the announcers say this was the only EU trophy ever for Roma..!!? is that right..?

i always thought that they at least used to be a bigger EU powerhouse club..?

Comment

Can we please be consistence here? We bash the Sh out of our players when they miss a good chance can we do the same for other players too? Linssen came in and missed an open goal chance! It could've easily been 1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        Mourinho for TM!

And Asia cup is coming home 100%
                        this guy is especially Successful in maneuvering his teams to upper echelons of Tournaments type Competitions...! in which it only takes one off-day to get get KO'd regardless of having the best team in terms of talent etc..!!
                        we would probably have the Best chance of winning AC again with him at helm of TM... ..!! fat chance of it ever happening but still.!!

Comment

this guy is especially Successful in maneuvering his teams to upper echelons of Tournaments type Competitions...! in which it only takes one off-day to get get KO'd regardless of having the best team in terms of talent etc..!!
                          we would probably have the Best chance of winning AC again with him at helm of TM... ..!! fat chance of it ever happening but still.!!
                          Agreed 100 %

Wee need to send our best guys on it to convince him. We need to put Estili, Taj and Majedi on a flight right now.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

ARJ lost 3 finals in his career so far. 2017 vs Vitesse, 2018 vs Feyenoord (both with AZ in the Cup), and now vs Roma

Comment

oh, didnt see that match ... but that is indeed pretty sad and certainly a cause for concern considering that it was supposedly a meaningless game..!! :/
                              perhaps he should pack up and leave then, if slut guy doesnt rate him anymore to such extreme degree..!!?

i have a feeling that the general FeyFans over-the-top negative backlash against ARJ plays a major part in such Slut's demeanor towards ARJ...! after all it was primarily slut who sorta went outa his way to bring Ali in and sell him to fans as a solid Berghuis replacement ..! now he is just mostly watching his own asss and doesnt want to get his job longevity in question by further banking on a guy who by all accounts been considered the biggest flop of Fey's last season..?
                              Yes he brought him in and had really high hopes, but so did we and every single other person following Dutch football.
                              Like I said previously, if you go to their stadium you'll see his face all over the place on every other poster.
                              He was supposed to be the absolute star, but in the end was nothing better than Nelson and Walemark for God's sake.

Comment

Had a nap and a weird dream that Besiktas sign JB and simultaneously get Weghorst from Burnley this Summer

It was weird, felt so real.

Comment

Working...
                                X