This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    For all the credit and hype Bundesliga gets, we can see outside its top 2 or 2.5 teams, it's a very very average league.
    (Union is 5th)
    Chill dude, Union Berlin is a newly promoted team, they might be fifth right now but the saison only just started. Bundesliga is a top league and one of the best to showcase your talents. Just look at our best players historically, they all played in the Bundesliga

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
      Older and different style of player. He is a more complete player now than he was. His defensive contribution has improved immensely. Compare Siniestraa to JB in this game and you'll see one if strictly and attacking player the the other is a Box to Box player.
      I agree that he definitely had stronger positional sense, fitness, and defensive ability. What I am referring to is his approach to the game moving forward now. His play used to be much more expressive and exciting. Now he is more conservative and a bit less focused on the attacking front. I have no vendetta against the guy either I mean I own a jersey of his.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        I agree that he definitely had stronger positional sense, fitness, and defensive ability. What I am referring to is his approach to the game moving forward now. His play used to be much more expressive and exciting. Now he is more conservative and a bit less focused on the attacking front. I have no vendetta against the guy either I mean I own a jersey of his.
        Totally get it and as I mentioned my response was not directed toward you.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Like I said,arj is a rehab project.

It’s really hard for me to accept that he chose those extra 1.5-2yrs at Brighton. I mean it’s his career but it set him back a lot from footballing and confidence pov.

But slowly he is getting there. I think the speed and confidence to take people 1v1 will be the last thing he gets back, probably closer to end of season.

Good news is feyenoord are a historic club, huge fan base, and acrually being managed properly atm. The front 3 all scored today and compliment each other well, they got a backup 9 who is more of a target man, he is producing off the bench.

The Austrian cb partnering with senesi is very solid and malacia is one of the hottest full back properties in Europe on their left.

Their mid lacks a bit of creativity but kokcu is a talent, still inconsistent, til is getting Dutch Nt calls now.

They have a solid project he can be apart of for 1-2 seasons as he finds himself again. That should keep him motivated and improving

Comment

Highlights

https://youtu.be/L9eSKqaFZXc
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              For all the credit and hype Bundesliga gets, we can see outside its top 2 or 2.5 teams, it's a very very average league.
              (Union is 5th)
              Lollll Feyenoord is one of the strongest ever teams in the Dutch league and Union Berlin just promoted to the Bundesliga. Also, You can't make judgements based off a team's position after 8 matches into the season.

Bundesliga is a very very strong league, whether you're a fan of it or not.

Comment

Watching the replay of the goal, ARJ did a superb job in keeping ahead of his mark. I've never considered AJR as a speedy player, but he used his upper body and arm to push off his mark and create some space as the initial run on the left flank was started by his teammate. He really anticipated this goal quite early. By the time his mark caught up to him, ARJ was able to stay ahead and not lose his advantage. His teammates then delivered a nice sequence and assist.. This is very smart football by ARJ: anticipation, using his body to his advantage (despite not necessarily being faster), and being in the right place at the right time.

Comment

Still milking ARJ's Lekker man =)

Comment

Comment

His celebration with his Mutumbo finger out is very ghazvini of him

Comment

Union Berlin are 5th this year as well so far. Not a bad result at all.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                          Union Berlin just promoted to the Bundesliga. Also, You can't make judgements based off a team's position after 8 matches into the season.

"just promoted to the Bundesliga"????

Union Berlin Bundesliga positions:
                          Seasons:
                          2019-2020 = Ranked #11
                          2020-2021 = Ranked #7
                          2021-2022 = Ranked #5 (so far)

A.) Its their 3rd consecutive year in bundes liga
                          B.) They are pretty good team . Only 4 points from the leader (Bayern Munich ) .

Regardless of that bundes liga is a good league and I rank them after English Premier league . It would be awesome if Allahyar can make it there.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            "just promoted to the Bundesliga"????
                            .میلاد جان، طرف کاملا گیجه. خیلی وقت نذارین روی بحث کردن با ایشون

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Os445NT0kd0

Comment

^ Oy ... this dutch Yackanbox fella looks so much like our own JahanBakhsh.
                                they could be twins.... long lost twins. The kind that are separated after birth and one is picked up by the mafia, or left stranded on a ship bound to europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X